infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outside time...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Outside time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Avenger:

"I still do the whole 'Avenging' deal," I said,"But, I also try to pick up ladies like you, good looking." I let my face fall into a sly smile. I stood up, and started making my way towards her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Well at least he also tries to help people. And piking up ladies is...a Wait what?! My eyes widened slightly and I took another step back. " Umm...uh...Thank you for the compliment..uh..." was all I managed to respond with.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Avenger:

I was about to start sweet talking her some more, when the feeling started coming over me again. 'Who's taking over?' I wondered'Could it be...OH NO!' "GOD DAMM*T!" I screamed, and I clucthed my skull, and kicked the wall "NOT YOU! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! STOP FIGHTING ME!" I slammed my head against the wall HE couldnt come out again, not again. "SH-!" My curse was cut short by the new personality taking over.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I stared at him, eyes wide and fists clenched. He was changing again! Crap! I got closer to him worried that he was gonna hurt himself. I froze once he stopped talking. Who the hell had he changed into that was so bad? " A-avenger...?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Avenger:

"Ah.Good to be out again." I said, but my voice had a demonic twist to it, it was being manipulated by the personality. "YOU!" I turned on Cory. I punched the wall, hard, and ripped a piece of it out. "YOU'VE PROBABLY DONE SOMTHING BAD. IM GONNA CORRECT THAT MISTAKE!" I started swinging my chunk of wall at her, hoping to have her blood spilled, due to my deominc personality.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

My eyes widened in fear and I took a couple of steps back. Definitely not the one I met in the beginning. I jumped when he addressed me and gulped. I dropped to the floor, the chunk of wal missing me by inches. Oh hell. This could turn ugly. I slowly stood up and held my hands in front of me in a peaceful gesture. " I can assure you I haven't done anything wrong." I managed to squeak out.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Avenger:

"DOUBT IT!" I roared. I tossed the picece of wall at her, and then pulled out my DMR(Designated Marksman Rifle) and started taking potshots. Then I shouted to her "YOUR LITTLE PLANTS GONNA SAVE YOU?". I put a bullet into a nearby tree, my personality just wanting to make her mad.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

I dived behind a trashcan as he started shooting and cringed. Now I could really see why people were so afraid of him. After taking a couple of deep breaths I got back out from behind the dumpster. My eyes widened when I saw him shoot the tree. My eyes turned to slits and my hands clenched into fists. I slowly made my way to him, anger bubbling up inside me. When it came to plants, I was crazier about protecting them than Peta was to animals. All the while vines were slowly starting to grow around Avengers feet. " The plant did nothing to you." I growled out, pulling out my dagger as I advanced on him.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Avenger:

"Yes it did. It's taking up space that we humans could occupy. So, I elimiated it." I laughed when she pulled out a knife. I pulled out my assault rifle and said "You honestly expect to kill me with a butter knife((Metophorical there-Not trying to power play.)) when i have a semi-auto?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 pm

"You're also taking up space that humans could occupy so why shouldn't I eliminate you?"I spat back at him standing face with him though I had to look up a little. All the whiles the vines had started slowly rapping themselves around his ankles.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 am

Avenger:

"Because Im human. Get the clorphil out of your brain plant girl." I snarled. I stepped closer to her easily snapping my vine 'bonds'. I raised my fist and threw a bone-breaking punch.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Plant girl?! Yeah, that was original. I ducked as I saw his fist coming and not a moment too soon. I could take a punch but I sure as hell didn't wanna take his. Out of options since the vines didn't work and I doubted I could run, I choose plan B. In one swift motion, I kicked my leg upward toward his crotch.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Avenger:

I easily doged the kick and was about to yell 'I have superhuman reflexes you dolt!' when I felt a throbbing in my head. I concentrated 'A change can't be coming, not this quickly...' I mentally examinded it. oh, it was just goody-two-shoes. No matter, he could stay all day and nothing would change. Wait a minute..."NO...THATS NOT POSSIBLE!" I dropped to my knees and screamed "YOU CAN'T ALL BE FIGHTING ME! NOT ALL AT ONCE!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I mentally groaned when my kick didn't connect and quickly backed up. Superhuman reflexes. Better note that down before I pull another idiotic move. My eyes widened at the sight of him dropping to his knees. Did the kick connect after all? Well the f word hadn't come up so aperantly not.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Avenger:

"YOU CANT BEAT M-" The phrase was cut short. "The holy trinity..." My combined personality said. "Oh my god...All of them combined. This must be what I was like before...What? No, that can't...We're falling apart already!?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

The killer voice was gone and he seemed calm enough. I took a couple of tentative steps forward. " Avenger?...Are you gonna try to kill me or are we on good terms?" I asked, blushing slightly with my dagger still held tightly in my hands.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Avenger:

"Good terms..." I said. "Im really sorry about HIM. He's insane. But anyways, currently we have achived a combination of all of us. Im not sure who it will be when it all falls apart. It won't be HIM though. A bunch of the personalites are going to try to keep him under lock and key after the combination dissolves."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I let out a sigh or relief and loosened my grip on my dagger. I slipped it into its holster and got closer to Avenger. " Thank you for stopping him. I'm not much of a fighter and I don't think I would have lasted much longer." I said, smiling kindly at Avenger.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Avenger:

"It's quite a battle, fighting with yourself." I chuckeled. "Sadly, we won't be able to hold him forever. Hopefully, we'll see it coming and get far away from people."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm

I smiled slightly and rested a hand on his shoulder. He was a good guy, minus the crazy personality. " I trust you'll be able to. But I have to ask...do you normally change this often?" I asked, my voice slowly lowering. It must have been really hard for him if he did switch around that often.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Avenger:

"Sadly, yes." I said. "It's a lonely life, I'll tell you that. People only like one or two sides of a hundred-sided die."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

A smiled at him though I'm sure my eyes must have looked sad. I lightly patted him on the shoulder. " I know what it is like to be alone as well..." I murmured in response, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Avenger:

"Yes, I can only imagine." I suddenly felt a throbbing in my skull. The unity was falling apart. I could guess I had only fifteen minutes, maybe less. "Listen, I must be going, Im going to be changing soon. Here, take this number. If you ever need me call it and hope I am in one of my better personalites." I nodded in a freindly way to Coralline, and handed her a wrinkled piece of paper with my name an number on it. I then jogged out of the alley way, to be lost in the hitoric district.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside time...   Outside time... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside time...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2