infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Over My Head...(PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

"Ah, but you proved them wrong, didn't ya?" She couldn't help but chuckle. "By running around as a superhero yourself. Don't be so mad, I know you've done a lot of good." She set her drink down and got up, stretching. "Those drugs should be wearing off right about now." She wiped her face on a damp cloth to get the blood off.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):

"Huh!" I gasped in pain, the effects wearing off were so sudden. I didnt allow myself to do any more exept for digging my nails into the bed, I wouldnt allow myself to show anymore siigns of pain that the highly trained eye coudlnt see. No crying no screaming, nothing. "Can I have more painkillers?" The words came out slow as to prevent them from fading into a sob of pain.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

"Anymore of that stuff in your system and you'll O.D." She said sadly, seeing his obvious pain. She kneeled down beside him and took her handcuffs out. She took both his hands and handcuffed them to the dingy mockery of a bedpost. "You'll want to itch at your injuries like no bloody tomorrow but just trust me when I say all you'll do is give it a nasty infection." At that, she turned and grabbed a roll of wood a little thicker then an pencil and held it to his mouth. "Here, bite down on this, it'll help a little."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I just shook my head and clenched my teeth. I then heard a voice, close. it said "C'mon they're somwhere in this building. The big guy said he saw them heading this way." Looks like somone did find us.I silently unlcoked the handcuffs then I rose to my feet and stumbled and almost fell. I caught myself and let out a shakey breath. I tugged on my mask and pulled on my shirt. "Gotta...Get outta here..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

War cussed and grabbed Matt. "You can't run with the stitches, if they tear open your internal organs are going to fall out... " Without another word she suddenly hefted him over her shoulder with a grunt and slammed into the thin wall. It collapsed easily, she was right about it being made of nothing but cardboard...
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I wrestled free of her, and alnded on my knees. I struggled to my feet, and pulled out my two SigSaucers. "Rather be dead then knowing I didn't do somthing for the good of people that I could have done." I said. "Go if you want." I started walking towards the stairwell, where I heard the thundering of feet.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 pm

War sighed. "I'm no runner." She stepped up to his side, pulling two small handguns hidden under her hair. "But you're an @$$." She started firing off at the two men, half naked and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Lysander heard the gunshots and appeared behind the bodies. He raised his gun without looking at the two people and announced "By order of the Jarl stop right there!" He looked and saw War and some guy in a costume. "Wait... War? Who's this?" He lowered his gun and eyed War's half naked body, a little aroused. He looked at the guy in the costume and let out a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Lysander showed up, he was criminal scum to me, so I kept firing on his Reapers. I would get to him eventually. Then I heard him laugh. I turned on him immidiatley. I had two rounds off towards him before you could say 'Holy sh-t!'
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Just before he would, War knocked the gun out of his hand. "Hey, HEY! Hold your damn fire. He's a friend." She tucked her guns back into her hair and she sauntered over to Lysander, cupping his chin in her hand. "The hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 pm

War was being her sexy self, she kicked the gun away from the costume nerd and grabbed his chin. "I'm just assisting on a raid my boys are on. They're not too good without me telling them what to do." He smiled and put his hands around her waist. And wiggled his tendril like tongue in her face. "So, what's his deal?" he said eyeing the costumed boy. He still smiled and held War.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm

War knocked the guns out of my hand and went over to Lysander. That tratirous little...Bet the FBI would just love to hear about one of thier best agents associating with criminals. "War, he's a Reaper, what are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

War smiled and kissed his cheek gently and bit his tongue when he wiggled it at her. She looked at Matteo. "Right now, I'm a little stuck in the city. The Feds aren't coming and they need all the intel they can on the gangs. Right now, all I care about is putting the Drowning Doom away. And I can't do that alone." She turned to Matt. "Besides.... if its to take down a greater evil, then its for the best."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure your boss will be so mad that you're getting intel, haha" He touched his nose to hers. "Anyways, I just called off the raid. You're both safe. For now." He made his reapers stop the attack on this floor, but continue on the others of the building. He was using his mind control powers and speaking in their heads.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 pm

I put my guns away. Lysander said we were safe, but I didnt trust that dude. He always had an extra deadly card up his sleeve. I anykyzed the two. They were either family which I knew wasnt the case or they were going out. I guessed they were going out.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:33 pm

War kissed Lysander just to grab one of his tendril like tongues and hold onto it, she pinched it in her finger and looked at him with a quirked brow. "Come on, call them ALL off..." She whispered in his ear. "Please....?"
She let go of his tongue and chuckled softly. She leaned against the rickety railing and took a drag on her cigarette. "What's the raid for anywa--HEY HEY!!!" A reaper had tried to go into her room and she'd stepped in front of him to punch him in the face, knocking him out cold. "That's where my bra's are, I don't think so." She huffed and flicked some cigarette ashe onto the reaper.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Lysander kissed War back but when she grabbed his tongue he knew she knew what was going on. He smacked his lips a bit when she let go. "Okay, okay! There, now they're all off, except him." He chuckled as one went to grab her underwear, he laughed even harder when War punched him in the face. "Haha, annd the point of this is to cause fear. Without fear, I'm not the king of the Neon, now am I?" He made an eyebrow raise and gave a pathetic excuse foor a smile trying to say 'Duh' with his face.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Matto Alacran(The Darkness):

I went up to a window, about to clim out and leave Romeo and Julit(albeit Romeo and Juliet with guns...) alone, then I saw a sight that horrified me. I turned to the two and said "Hey, lovebirds we have a problem. Wr, big and ugly is back. This time with heavy duty battle armor."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:40 pm

War huffed disdainfully and flicked her cigarette down before stomping down on it. "I thought you said you called them all off Lysander..." She pulled a rifle out of her pant leg and cocked the gun, heading to the window.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

"I did... Wait... He's never been tarred! I've never even seen him before." Lysander pulled out his AK-47 and walked up to the window as well and pulled War and the costume guy away and hopped out. "Well, he 's not listening, that confirms that.

Lysander sent three reapers to apprehend him, the shot at him, he wasn't even wincing when bullets hit him. He took them out with ease.

"Yeah... We may need some help..." Lysander sighed and flicked the safety off his gun.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Step one, search for kinks in the troll of a human's armor. As he sifted thrrough a sea of cars towards us, my eyes quicky scanned for openings. There was nothing, dam* it! I unleashed three rounds on the giant, he treated them as if they were nothing more than bug bites! "I think knocking him out would be the best option at this stage of the game. So, anyone have any sleeping gas or neurotoxin handy?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

War paused and then grinned in a sudden burst of emotion. "Never leave home without it." She twisted around, causing her to crack her back as she slid what looked like several normal grenades from out from inside her right pant leg. She slid the clip out of each and held down the spoon to keep it from going off in her hand before throwing them at the Reaper conduit, grabbing at both Matt and Lysander to get them back as a large, hazy, yellow mist spread out from the grenade. "Mustard Gas, lets GO!"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Lysander nodded at War and grabbed onto her. "Hold on. I'm gonna jump down, its faster." He said, waiting for her to grab back. When she did, he leaped from the building and barely bent his knees, absorbing the massive shock from the landing. "Is Masky up there a conduit?" Lysander put War down and looked at the suit guy, then back to war.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 am

Matto Alacran(The Darkness):

"I happen not to be, tar face." I growled. I leapt from the window, and extended my cape. It provided a small amout of gliding, and I rolled and got back into a standing postion, pistols out, firing and advancing on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

"Enough with the childrens insults; you ninnys. We're about to get f*cked up our asses if we can't derail this guy." She slung a hand gun out from under her skirt and aimed it up at the stairwell the conduit was climbing. shooting the grates bolts above him. Instantaneously the conduit would be sandwhiched between the grate above him and the one below him; trapping him in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Over My Head...(PG-13)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next