infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Haven lay on top of a slightly submerged Shipping crate that hadn't been devoured by the black water below. He was lucky, it gave him a great view of the skull shaped moon. "Ohh ho, wow," He grinned, staring up at it. He raised his hand up and slowly traced the outline of it with his finger. Now THAT was cool....
He licked the tips of his new fangs again. Strange how full they made his mouth feel, and he was only just barely a vampire. Well, whatever. This spot was awesome for any vampire.

Back to top Go down
toclafane212

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

Allan floated over The Drowned Warren. He had only discovered this place last week and was loving the darkness. Just then he spotted a man lying on a shipping crate. He lowered himself down, next to the man. "I love it here" he said to man hoping to scare him "The moon looks like my mask"

Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Haven jumped, startled and got up. He looked at the newcomer and cocked his head to the side. He squinted at him through the darkness... Then suddenly grinned. "Dude, I LOVE you mask! Where did ya get it?!" He had a slight accent but spoke English well. "Man, my sister would love that mask, she's into creepy stuff." He paused at that and smiled sadly. "Well, wherever she is, anyways..."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

I glanced around again, getting more and more agitated by the minute. Maybe it was just the shards or the ocean of tears right next to me but I was just really nervous. I sighed and pulled up my hoody, wincing slightly as I agitated my wrist. It had gotten cut when I fell before and now only loose bandages covered it.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Haven was doing fine for a newly turned vampire. Decius smelled blood nearby and went strait for the source as a cloud of red bats. He landed behind a girl in a hoodie and inhaled loudly. Ugh, conduit blood. "Hello miss, I couldn't help but see your wrist was injured, may I look at it?" He asked politely with a straight face. Blood was blood, he didn't see any more around either. "My name is Decius, I'm a nurse, well I was, I was also a doctor, a lawyer, a business man... I've been a lot of things over the years, may I please see your wound?" He asked politely once more. As he spoke his fangs were visible, but that was unavoidable. He looked down and didn't smile. He wasn't too thirsty, but this was a great opportunity to feed.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Haven tensed as he smelled it. Blood... Oh... He shivered and his lips twitched as he felt his fangs protrude his lips. Conduit blood or not, it smelled... He shuddered and looked down at the girl. Almost in a trance, he slid off of of the shipping crate, striding fast over what material was floating in the water, his eyes locked on the girl. He didn't even see his blood master, he was trembling in desire of nothing more than hot, delicious blood pouring down his throat.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

Having heard movement behind me I turned around, gun at the ready. I glanced up and down the man, sizing him up. Crap. I didn't lower my gun. " It's fine...um... Decius?...I'm a Doctor myself. No, really, it's fine. No me voy a morir." I responded, keeping my face expressionless. My eyes widened slightly when I noticed the other male. Oh come on! Can't just have one threatning figure can we?

Back to top Go down
toclafane212

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Allan floated down to next to the man he had scared so he was right next to him and then whispered in his ear "So your a vampie, I like your kind" he said in a serious voice and then added "Oh, and the mask, I made it myself." He then turned to the 19 year old and looked at her. He made his mask glow to give her a fright. He then looked at the other vampire and smiled behind his mask before gathering shadows around him and he flew away. At least, that was what he wanted them to think. In reality he hid in the shadows with them wrapped around him. He wanted to see how this played out. She was a conduit who could walk in the sun. He was jealous more than anything and the vampires where so like him. No sunlight either. How could he have found better people to talk to than them.

Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Decius wasn't surprised when the girl was cautious, his fangs were showing after all. He wasn't surprised when his newly turned mistake came over after smelling the blood either. He was a mistake but he was like a son to him. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm glad you can take care of yourself. The world needs more people like you. Haven, would you mind disappearing for a bit, this woman needs to be on her way." He said with a slight british accent to make him seem even more polite. He saw the shadow boy move into a shadow. Haven couldn't sense him, but he never got vampire eyes yet. Decius could easily see him by his blood and while he looked into the distance, he waited for Haven and the girl to look as well. That was when he would bite her wrist, not turning her but allowing him to feed.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Haven didn't hear his blood master over the sound of the girls heartbeat. She was a little frightened. He put his hand on her shoulder, trembling as his eyes flickered a slight red.
"Haven," he heard his blood master say. He twitched and looked at him like a puppy would look at its owner, lost and slightly cute albeit red eyes and protruding fangs. "Would you mind dissapearing for a bit, this woman needs to be on her way."
With a small whimper his eyes flickered back to their normal color and he backed away from the girl, panting softly and looking at her apologetically.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 pm

I stood my ground, keeping my face expressionless. I flinched when the guy regarded as Haven touched me and pointed my gun at him instead, seeing as he was the immediate threat. I sighed once he backed up and glanced back over at Decius. " The world definitely does not need more people like me." I muttered, eying him suspiciously. I quickly glanced in the direction he was looking towards, more or less expecting a swarm of monsters or servants to pop up there.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Just as he planned, the girl and Haven were distracted and not looking. Decius grabbed her wrist and forced his teeth into it and started to slowly drain blood. It would have been quicker had she not been a conduit. Their skin is tougher to break and blood doesn't flow as fast it seemed but he kept drinking even after she looked back at him. He didn't know her powers but he hoped they didn't involve light or fire or something like electricity. He just imagined what it would be like if while he drank, she sent a surge of electricity through his face. Ow. He almost forgot about her gun and blood starting to leak from the corners of his mouth, he had only been feeding for about 8 second and only had about 5 ounces of the strong conduit blood. He hated it not because of the taste. The taste and feeling after drinking it was wonderful! It was the fact that you needed so little to satisfy your thirst, and that made feeding boring. He was almost done, 12 seconds into it and her arm was almost drained, and then he'd be done.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
toclafane212

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Allan unravelled himself from the shadows and floated over to the vampire. He slowly watched him drink the poor girls blood. He almost felt sorry for her. But she was a conduit who could walk in the sun. So instead he laughed. Made the girl feel scared hopefully. He made his mask glow the darkest he could and made the shadows twist around her. He realized he was maybe going a bit over the top so he just sat and watched it.

Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 am

Haven whimpered softly as he watched the blood drip from his masters lips and to the ground below the girls wrist. His eyes turned a bright, glowing crimson and he looked at the darkness conduit. He licked his lips and grabbed at him surprisingly gently despite his deep, needless thirst. He licked at the darkness conduits neck slowly in preparation and bit into it slowly, closing his eyes tightly.

Back to top Go down
toclafane212

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:41 am

Allan screamed and suddenly gathered the darkness around his hand and made it into an iron knife with a cross on it. He twisted round and tried to stab the vampire.

Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:45 am

I just stood there in shook staring at Decius, my thoughts mostly clouded by curse words and explicit things him and his mother could do. I tore my gaze away from him after noticing the conduit from before being all MR. scary $hit. I gave him a dirty look before turning back to the problem at hand, no pun intended. " Walk around they said, it'll do you good they said, nothings gonna attack you they said." I muttered bitterly under my breath while taking off the safety from my gun with my thumb. Kind of sad that I hadn't noticed earlier. And with that out of the way I pointed it at Decius face and pulled the trigger.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 pm

He felt the bullet pass through his head. Not a pleasent feeling, it hit him in the eye, he wouldn't be seeing out of it for at least a day. maybe less because of the conduit blood. He was knocked back by the shot, he wouldn't have been had it not beeen through his eye. "GahhhA! Oooh, you never get used to that feeling!" He looked with his one good eye, no blood dripped from the hole but the middle already regenerated, preventing others from seeing through his head. "you know... I may be dead, but that STILL HURT!" He blinked his one eye.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am

Chris hissed softly into the darkness conduits ear as the conduit attempted to stab him. He quickly grabbed at the darkness conduits arms and pinned them to his sides, and resumed drinking down as much blood as possible. The hot liquid poured down his throat at a fast rate; and he loved it despite the metallic, heavy lead taste that came with the majority of conduit blood.
His eyes half closed and he jolted in surprise when he heard a gunshot. He released the conduit from his lips and grip to turn towards his blood master. He gasped when he saw the bullet go through but... oh... he healed from that?
"A-Are you okay?" Haven asked, going towards him. Blood still dripped down his lips and his red eyes had only just faded.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I quickly backed up once my arm was released and shoved my gun in its holster. I grabbed some more bandages from my back pocket and started wrapping my arm up. Well that went better than expected. " Yeah well you just went up and bit me hijo de put@. God, buy a girl a drink first." I growled in response, frowning but keeping my attention on wrapping my arm up. Once that was done I glanced up and noticed that Haven was done with the shadow guy. " Oh he's fine." I muttered, lightly crossing my arms.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm

"Yes Haven, I'm fine. I've delt with worse before, I am some hundred years old.But madame, may I ask you don't do that again? I'd rather not be blind in that eye for a while." Decius walked over to the girl and stood uncormfortably close to her, looming over her head. "But I must thank you, if I hadn't drank your blood This wound would never heal. Pity it tastes like a mule carcass that rotted in the sun for weeks. But it is powerful. May I ask why you're here?" He hed regrown his eyelids, but not his eyeball. He blinked and a popping noise could be heard as his eyelids separated. "Well... That will get annoying." His face showed very little emotions.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:47 am

Haven slightly cringed. "It's not THAT bad..." He murmured sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Least I don't think so..." Haven looked away awkwardly and turned back to the girl. "I... er... um, I'm sorry--not for my master---*COUGH* I mean, ....father..... " Haven blushed darkly. Crap he was so awkward.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 pm

I just nodded in response to Decius, a frown slowly etching itself on my face. It's not that I didn't like Vampires. They were pretty friking cool to be honest. But the biting part I didn't appreciate. I sighed and lowered my hands. Alright. Lets just deal with the @sshole without hitting him...ok maybe not. " Um...Your Welcome? Uh...I'm just walking around getting away from the craziness...No trabajo porque me encontre con ustedes pero... So what the hell are y'all doin round here?" I asked after snapping out of my little Hispanic ranting. I glanced over to Haven again and sighed. " Speak up Hombre! Eres un maldito vampiro for christs sake!" I barked in response, frowning slightly.

Back to top Go down
toclafane212

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Allan ran into the shadows to heal himself. he gathered them around him and pressed them against his wound healing it. He then gathered more shadows around his hand, ready to shape into a gun if the need arises. He then walked back over to the conduit and two vampires who were having a conversation. "Ok" he said to the vampire who had bit him "That hurt, but, if you needed blood, you could have asked me, I do know how to heal myself" Allan rolled his eyes. These guys were fast to run after someone who disagreed.

Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Haven scowled at that and crossed his arms at the girl. " El hecho de que soy un vampiro no quiere decir que que tengo que ser desagradable, señorita." He was grateful that he was omni-lingual in that aspect. He turned his head to the darkness conduit and frowned apologetically. "I apologize. . . I could have but I'm still not used to this whole bloodlust thing..."

(Decius used to be a blood sucking creature of the night.... but then he took a bullet to the face.)

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"You'd think after all my years alive, I'd have learned Spanish by now. Sadly, I only know Latin, Italian and English, but I was buried for most of my 658 year life, after all. And Haven, we need to teach you to socialize, be confident! Only like, 12% of the people you meet want to kill you, and half of those can, and one of those will. She's not any of those, don't worry." His eyelid popped again as he blinked. He walked over to the shadow conduit, leaving the Spanish girl and Haven to talk. He felt bad making her deal with his awkwardness, but he needed practice it seemed. He reached the shadows. "I like shadows too, and masks. Where did you get yours?" He wanted to calm down the poor kid. He may not have been a child, but everyone was compared to Decius.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!   

Back to top Go down

So It's like..... Night here All the Time? SWEET!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next