infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The official Pyre Night thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

((Alright, first come first post! You have until tomorrow at 12 o'clock AM (Central Time) to post. After that we'll run it like a normal group RP with a posting order and everything.))

Pyre Night is an annual celebration made up by Zeke Dunbar in InFamous 2: Festival of Blood. It takes place in New Marais every year to keep Vampires away and to celebrate the death of Bloody Mary, who was burned on a pyre by Father Ignatius. During Pyre Night, partygoers line the streets along with tents, fireworks, and balloons scattered around. Most of the citizens of New Marais wear different types of masks, and street performers, such as fire breathers and drummers, parade down the road too. It is on this night that the vampires are resurrected in this RP, so any turned vampires should be human ITT.

Decius was awakened from his sleep by Bloody Mary herself. She had drank the blood of a conduit and awakened all of her minions. A small party was going on in his tomb in particular and he and he was happy to rejuvenate his old, deteriorated body for that of a young adult. He turned seven of the 26 victims into Vampires and stole clothes from the dead to blend in. 'Must be Pyre night' he thought to himself with a chuckle. He emerged from the graveyard with his new minions and dispersed them to wreak havoc among party goers. He wiped blood from his lips and walked out to a nearby party of young adults. The moon wasn't too high and the night was just beginning. This would be a night to remember. He could see the first borns and the normal vampires alike walking around having a great time and joined in the fun with a beer or two.. or five. He was decently drunk and he started flirting with the females at the place. "Enjoying yourselves ladies?" he flashed his fangs. He was ready for the real party to begin.

Lysander successfully dragged War to the festival and bought two sets of fake vampire teeth. He put his own pair in and gave another to War as a joke and urged her to put them in. "This is gonna be great! This city is like the party capital of the world! Plus, who doesn't like vampires?" He said as he walked up to Mary's little bar stand with War, hopefully she wouldn't make them pay full price.
((Have fun guys))

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Money money money. Holidays were perfect for overpriced drinks, large tipping, and getting to dress up. All of which I enjoyed greatly. I had managed to set out my usual outside bar like I had every other year. This year, I was sporting a miniskirt, tight fitting blouse and vampire wings. Hell the tip jar was halfway full and the night had just started. It was gonna be a good day. So, I cheerily served drinks flashing smiles at most everyone.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Ava normally stayed near a light source during the night time, but it was Pyre night and she couldn't miss out on the parties. She thought it was rather funny that she was celebrating a vampire-based holiday whilst being chased all over the world by vampires. Something about her powers over light made them specifically hate her over all people. She had left Flicker at home, since a five foot glowing rod was sort of flashy. She could summon the weapon at will though, because of her soul-bound connection to it. Trouble was coming that night, she knew that, but she wasn't expecting a vampire to flash his fangs at her. Instantly, Flicker was in her hands.

Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Jace walked around the Pyre Night festival and smirked at all the mischief he could get into from being here. Fools everyone of these people were. Jace had heard about why this celebration was held and he laughed at it. Don't people read comics anymore? The evil person ALWAYS comes back to do something. The cliche being coming back to seek revenge, but whatever. He smirked at all the Festival food and patted the 'wade of cash' in his pocket. Counterfeiting at it's finest, Jace would think..

ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Sena walked around... admittedly very, very lost. All these people wearing vampire fangs... how eerie. Was it some kind of... Celebration? She looked around, and bumped into people left and right, wincing as some people stepped on her feet.
War stared at the false vampire fangs in her hand and quirked an eyebrow at Lysander. "Remind me why I allowed you to drag me here tonight?"
Chris "Haven" Weiss laughed drunkenly, sipping more beer with cheap plastic glow-in-the-dark vampire fangs on, talking to the cute bartender behind the counter. "So... then I was like... 'ALEXA! I'll come home and... *hic* save you from.... that.... stuff... *hic*'" He was a sad/happy drunk. He laughed as tears of depression washed down his face. "Anyone tell you you're one pretty bartender?" He asked, grinning at her.

Back to top Go down
syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am

i walked around this place, father following close behind. this definitely was not a place he wanted to be, i could tell since he had grabbed a flask before we came by. i pulled out a small flask that i hid well as well. neither of us like drinking what other people drank, and the stuff dad makes was deadly, but it was great. i took a swig and almost immediatly felt the rush of his homemade alcohol. i also knew he had brought his briefcase, so he could sell his alcohol, and drink more when needed.

joseph followed zero close behind, and took a swig of his flask. he was used to it and took a couple more swigs. he then chuckled slightly and said "son, you know i don't like party scenes, but this one seems to be pretty good. i might enjoy spending time with you here. provided we don't meet anyone who is on the list." he took another swig and put his flask up for a bit.

i walked around, i was in my light blue shirt, and dark blue pants. i had a bottle of light beer, and already felt a little tipsy. my wings were pulled in, luckily. because i would have knocked someone out a while back if they weren't. i walked by some drunks, and thought, wow, those guys couldn't hold their liqour if they wanted to. then again, i had no room to talk. i had only half of this light beer and felt tipsy, and it looked like those guys had been here for a bit, since they had quite the amount of bottles around them.

ashley rose/neutral conduit/works with militia/wind

zero(Sub-zero)/hero conduit/works with militia/ice/bounty hunter

joseph bount/civilian/bounty hunter/bounty boss

ED-E/neutral/ has no alliance/electricity/

Final Getsuga Tensho!!!

lets go on over to http://t7ko.forumotion.com/ and have a good time, yes?
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 pm

A tad startled by the sudden flash of light, he closed his mouth. The light burned his skin and he recooiled and shielded his eyes. "Ahhh! What is that!?" He nearly fell to the ground. He backed up and flashed his fangs at the girl in a threatening manner and backed up more, his skin made a sizzling noise as a crowd appeared around him. He charged foreward, tackling the girl and her light stick before running off at near superhuman speeds into a dark alley, dragging a random civilian into it with him. A scream was heard followed by a swarm of bats surrounding a red cloud. This swarm would later land at a neighboring party and so would Decius. He hadn't healed completely from the light burns and probably stood out in a crowd, he quickly found a slightly tipsy girl and hoping to get better luck he tapped her shoulder. "Hey, enjoying that light beer?" He said as he looked into her eyes making her more easy to persuade. He was like a living...er... undead daterape drug, but he didn't have any plans for sex. "How about we hang out for a while? Do you like vampires? Hahaha." He laughed jokingly at the irony. She obviously wasn't under his control but he couldn't figure out why, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to get a bite on her.

"Why wouldn't you want to come! This is the greatest party on earth!" Lysander said to War with a smile. "Besides, even Mary's here! Hey! Mary! How about two beers!" He was overly happy to be there. He was a huge dan of vampires and he wasn't afraid to show it. it was also a much needed break from leading the reapers, he could relax and finally be himself. He sat at the bar and started play biting War's neck and laughing. He kissed her on the lips and stuck his tongues in her mouth and wrapped around hers. When he pulled away and her mouth opened to say something he quickly shoved the fake vampire teeth in. "Just relax, it'll be great." He reassured her.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

I smiled sadly at the drunken blonde talking about his sister. First drunk I'd seen cry and be happy at the time. " First time in the last three hours." I responded, grinning slightly. I glanced up hearing my name being called and smiled brightly seeing Lysander and his girlfriend. I handed him two beers for once and chuckled. "How is the vampire fangirling going?" I asked, smirking slightly.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Getting tackled by a bloodsucker? Well, it sucked. No pun intended. Ava was knocked on the ground, and she searched herself quickly for bites. The idiot vampire hadn't but her...noob. She leaped up and took off after him into an alleyway, but he was already flying away as a cloud of bats. Ava fired a few lasers of light at the swarm from her hands, but doubted that she hit the vampire. They were rather elusive in that form. She walked somberly to a small bar set up near the party.

Back to top Go down
Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am

Jace walked around down the streets and then looked up and saw a cloud of bats flying away. "So...the beasties are making an appearance after all?" He said with a smirk and then clapped his hands together. "So the fun begins." He muttered and then a few dozen illusions appeared before him. All of them shifted around until they had those vampiric qualities and then stopped shifting when he was satisfied.

"Get going." He said and they all ran off into the crowded streets. Jace whistled as he climbed up a fire escape in the back of an alley. He got to the roof and walked out to the corner, edge. He knealt down and smirked and how fun this would be. All his pawns were in place...now for the right moment to cause the most panic.

ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 am

Haven blinked and then sat up. "THEN MY JOB IS..." He gagged suddenly and turned to vomit onto Lysanders shoes. ".....DONE HEREEE...*hic*" And upon that graceful note, he walked his half naked trench coat self into a dark alley, so sure it would be a good idea for some reason.
War had to keep herself from laughing. "Drunken idiots," She muttered through the false vampire fangs. "Brings me back to my days on the force. MARY! CAN WE GET SOME TOWELS AND A BLOODY MARY DOWN MY WAY!"
Sena walked over to a small bar where a lady with white hair and red eyes was screaming for a towel and a bloody mary. "U-Um, excuse me... " She asked the bartender shyly, "Where the hell am I?"

Back to top Go down
syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 am

i walked over to a table, but while i was walking, some idiot bumped into me while he was walking around. i felt the ice shoot down my arm, as though i were going to attack, but i decided to pull it back up, i did not want to hurt anyone here. we were all here to have fun. "dad, i sure hope we don't meet anyone on the list here either, it would be bad if i had to kill some one here. especially since i have been drinking again. i can already feel the rush of your alcohol." i said, stumbling a bit. i got to the table, and sat down. i pulled out the flask and drank a couple swigs, almost vomiting after the first 3 swigs.

joseph had been following zero, and he responded, "if alcohol is throwing you off, then you should not be drinking. but as long as you can still manage to kill, then i don't really care. just dont over do it son." joseph downed about half the flask before storing it back in his pocket. he looked at his bandolier and noticed a couple shots were missing, when was i shooting? he thought to himself.

i continued to walk on by, but noticed that there was a couple people here i never met before. now that i think about it, i have never met any of these people. too bad im feeling tipsy. i would have loved to talk to all these people. oh well, i guess no one would want to talk anyways, looks like most of them would probably be flipping out over my wings, asking if they were real or not. then leaving me to respond and.. im not even gonna think about it. i finished my light beer and sat down at a nearby bar which was outside. i looked to the bar keep and said "excuse me, would you mind giving me one more light beer. please don't give me regular, i prefer to drink light, thank you."

Final Getsuga Tensho!!!

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Decius saw two men walking around with flasks of some drink, the younger looking one who wreaked of conduit blood still had his out. "It's been a while since I drank. Might as well." He knew he had to act fast or he would be attacked. He grabbed a nearby girl, bit her neck painfully and made her scream in pain in hopes of getting the attention of everyone nearby, especially the boy with the flask, he was going to steal it as soon as the scream made him turn from the flask and then use his blood fueled powers to escape. Out seemed like a prefect plan. He turned to a nearby girl and grabbed her and bit. She screamed. Phase one compete.

"I'm the best vampire fan girl ever! I'm the sexiest too!" He brought the bottle to his lips and drank a fourth of the beer before war yelled for towels. Lysander saw the drunken man and almost got distracted from War. "Why a towel? That idiot should think before he acts." Lysander avoided looking at him and brought a bottle to his lips and started to drink when a blood curdling scream came from nearby, a man actually bit a girls a neck and made her bleed! He thought he was a big fan boy...

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

" Yeah yeah. Don't get you panties in a twist." I responded to War, throwing a towel and sliding down a Bloody Mary. I slid the polite girl a light bear like she asked, smiling slightly. I just didn't get polite people around here. It was usually drunken slurs or just short sentences. I glanced over to the girl who had addressed me and chuckled. " Welcome to Pyre Night ma chere. It's a big vampire party. Want a drink?" I responded, smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Ava walked up to the bar that everyone was crowded around. Seemed like it was fairly popular. She was way too young to drink, but she went over to see if anything interesting was going on. Get away from all the freaks...and that vampire. He troubled her the most.

Lucas had an uncanny ability to be late to everything. If it was possible to be late tonight, he was. He showed up mid-celebration to find everyone crowded around a bar that...Mary was running? Bar Durmort must have set up a stand for the party. Awesome. Lucas walked over but didn't say anything because it was too busy to order anything yet.

Back to top Go down
Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Jace looked around and groaned a bit. This was no fun so far. Where were all the flipping vampires at? This is Pyre Night for damn sake! He groaned again and then snapped his fingers and few of the illusions disappeared, drawing shock from a lot of the drunks. He smirked at this and got an idea in his head. He raised his hands and then started making illusions appear and disappear all across the partying streets. "Now this is entertainment." He said.

ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

Haven walked unsteadily down the alley, laughing drunkenly and leaning against the wall. He couldn't stop thinking about his sister.... and worrying about her. He laughed as he cryed, and stumbled down the alleys.
(War Bump)
Sena blinked in utter confusion. "Pyre night? Vampires?" She felt so confused. Where the hell was everyone?

Back to top Go down
syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 am

i stayed at the table. most people would leave us alone, since we both look like we we would kill anyone. "dad, im not going to overdo it. i am not a light weight. no worries." i looked around, and noticed that there was a bar nearby. not like it had anything close to what we had, but it had a ton of people. i was definitely not going anywhere near it.

joseph looked around, seeing a bar, "son, you see that bar? i think we should go check it soon. maybe a hit is currently located there." jospeh looked around for the blonde girl who was supposed to be on the hitlist. she never showed up anywhere, but she was definitely wanted by quite a few people. she seemed to be really hated. joseph took another drink, and then he pulled out his gun. it is obvious that i will need this soon. people around here bother me.

i grabbed the light beer, and said "thanks ma'am." a gust of wind flew in around around the bar, but i didnt cause it, but it felt really good. i enjoy gusts like this. made me feel like flying. i almost let my wings lose, but i controlled them. i did not want to randomly hit someone and fight, especially since i was not fully myself right now.

Final Getsuga Tensho!!!

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Lysander looked down and saw his shoes covered in vomit. He turned to war and smiled. "Honey, I seem to have left my gun at home, can I borrow one of yours?" He looked at the alley the man was stumbling toward. The scream he heard earlier seemed to have no effect on anybody else, so he shrugged it off. He had better things to do now, such as killing this drunken idiot.

Decius saw a man and his son drinking some strong smelling alcohol, he didn't need to drink it, but he sure wanted to. He quickly ran up and swiped it from the younger one and disappeared into an alleyway drinking it. Damn this was strong stuff, and he spent thirty years in Russia drinking vodka with every meal when he ate with his old buddy Rasputin. He was about half done when he couldn't take anymore and dropped the flask on the ground. Another drunk man stumbled in afterwords. "Ay! This... Is mah drinking spot! I... was here... First!" He slurred every word and walked up to him.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 pm

((Just skip me...this topic has me all confused and Jace reall is doing nothing at all))

#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I chuckled and nodded my head. " But of course mon cherie. It is a big party where people go all vampire crazy." I responded to the young girl, grinning. I glanced around spotting the occasional vampire lover and drunken person. It was a wonder no one had started a fight yet or anything.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 am

*Ava bump*

Lucas walked up by a girl drinking a beer, "Hey" He said, nodding to her. He then proceeded to order a coke. Stupid age limits. On any other day he could drink with no worries, but everyone would check ID's and all that on Pyre Night.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 am

Sena, confused, backed away from the bar and proceeded to wander Pyre Night; unsure of how she was going to get home.
War shrugged and rubbed a hand up her skirt and around her inner thigh. She pulled out a shotgun and handed it to Lysander before snickering under her breath and sipping her bloody mary.
Haven stared at the man who had so rudely interrupted his own drunken stumbling. "Naaah.... this... *hic* is MY spot brudda!" Stumbling, he waddled over to the other drunk man who had approached him and attempted to engage in a brawl that ended up with him trying to slap the drunken man, which some how led to him falling onto the ground.
"My.... face is.... *hic* ....hehehehhehehheheheheh....." Despite the fact that his nose was bleeding profusely from smacking it on the cobblestones; he giggled madly.

Back to top Go down
syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 pm

i sat calmly, till the man took his flask. i watched cautiously till the man dropped the flask, and i then proceeded to pick it back up. i then noticed the spilled alcohol on the ground and noticed it was close to the mans foot. i froze the alcohol, and the alcohol wrapped around the mans foot. i stood back up, chuckling. that ice is strong enough to prevent him from moving for a bit. that is sure to anger him.

joseph glared at the man, that stuff was not for him. it was for little zero. joseph placed his hand on the mans shoulder, even though he was argueing with this other fool, and said "listen, if you wanted to drink some of my alcohol, i would have sold you as much as you would have liked. the amount you just drank and then wasted comes to about 6 dollars. pay up, or we will find a way to make up for the loss."

i looked at the bartender, she was so kind, and so sweet. it was odd. i did not know of anyone who could be so nice to someone who looks like me. oh well, she was nice, and that was all that mattered to me. i noticed that there was a group of people starting a bunch of ruckus over at a table, where a young man, and an older man were sitting. the flasks they had, had strong alcohol in them, i could smell it from here. it was odd.

Final Getsuga Tensho!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Pyre Night thread   

Back to top Go down

The official Pyre Night thread
Page 1 of 1