infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 am

Lucas laid out a set of tools on a table inside the shell of the boarded up Radio Shack he had lived in since the blast. Among them were sheets of scrap metal, a welding mask, a blow torch, and a dented metal boomerang. His signature weapon, the boomerang, had been damaged by an arrow during a little disagreement Lucas had had with an unknown man. He went to work, welding the scrap metal onto the boomerang, fixing up the holes. He would smooth it all out later.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Haven wandered around the Neon district, grinning at the lights the stars provided. How cool, without all the lights in the city, he could finally see them. He could hear a blow torch and smell the burning of metal on his now sensitive nose. He wandered toward the sound and watched some guy work on a boomerang.
"Whoa!" He grinned and came into the room. "That is one cool @$$ boomerang! You can actually use it?!"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Jason Cregnix(IronMan Mark IV Suit):

I soared around The Neon, feeling free as a bird. This finished armor was awesome! 'Sir, multiple heat signatures deteced inside an abaondoned Radio Shcack. Smoke deteceted as well. I advise checking it out.'. "You got it computer." I grumbled. I flew over to the old building, and peeked inside. Two figures. I started running thier faces by in my scanners to see who they were.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Lucas didn't flinch when he heard the new voice. A few months ago he would've, but now he had nerves of steel. The boomerang wasn't quite done yet, but Lucas gave it a test out. He threw it inches above the man's head. It came flew back to Lucas, not harming the man at all. "Yeah, I can use it. Especially on trespassers. Who are you, and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Haven bristled and raised his hands. "H-hey! The door was open..." Which he had just closed behind him. He looked around the workshop. "I thought that it was going to be a weapons shop, that's all..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Jason Cregnix(IronMan Mark IV Suit):

'Subject one Lucas Rice. Reportedly a conduit of air. The second is Chris Weiss conduit of fear.' "Thank you for that computer. I said, as I decended down to the floor. I pressed a button on the suit and it fell off all around me. I seconds, I had reassembled it into a breifcase that I could use to get the armor back on, said breifcase would also fly to me if I pressed a button on my watch. I strolled into the RaidoShack, and said. "Hello, gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Lucas didn't throw his boomerang at the man, since he saw him coming. Lucas looked at both the guys, "And who are you guys?" he asked, mildly confused. Barely anyone entered the broken down RadioShack.

Last edited by Gormakid on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Haven smiled at the newcomer, gently nodding his head. "The name's Christopher... you may call me Haven. Say, you see a girl round here lately? I dunno' if she'd come round these parts but, I don't have many places to look for her..." He shrugged and sniffed disdainfully.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Jason Cregnix:

"I would be Jason Cregnix, gentlemen." I said, introducing myself. On a quick second skim, I noted somthing strange about the one called Christopher, he seemed to have vampire teeth....Probably fake, but somthing interesting to look into. Chris asked about a girl, and I answered "I've seen lots of girls around these parts. Anyone of them could be who you're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

"Lucas Rice. Wind Conduit at your service, you two need weapons of any kind?" Lucas said. He had not noticed Christopher's strange teeth, he could barely see through the welding mask he had left on.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Haven scratched the back of his head. "I can give you a description I guess; who knows if she's been around here afterall..." He leaned back against the wall. "Her name's Alexa... she's a darkness conduit. Brown hair, about ye high..." He put his hand up to about just below his chest. "Grey eyes...." He frowned. "She's my sister."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Jason Cregnix:

"Your sister? Ill get on it once I get back to my,uh,house. And,weapons? I have some rather cool 'weapons' that I can show you guys." I said. I fingered my watch, wondering if today would be the day I would show somone my armor when that person wasn't trying to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:13 pm

"Cool weapons? Let's see em my friend." Lucas said. The dude didn't look like a weapons maker, but who knows really? Lucas took his welding mask off and set down the boomerang.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Haven smiled. "Weapons you say?" He looked at Jason. "What kind? We talking guns, blades, what?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 pm

"If you saw it, you wouldn't exactly reffer to it as a 'weapon' " I said, as a grin formed on my face. My finger pressed the button on my watch, and I then extended my arms, ready to get suited up. The breifcase flew towards me, and landed on my chest. It quickly unfolded into the Ironman Mark IV suit. "Chris, we're not talking blades or guns. We're talking IronMan."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm

"Woah." Lucas said simply. "Thats awesome." It wasn't quite the stuff Lucas was making in the shop. This was hardcore stuff, "Wait a minute...who funds this?" He said. There was a source of money behind everything.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:33 pm

The suit came on and Havens mouth dropped, his grey-blue eyes widening. "Oh....my god...." He practically looked giddy with excitement. "Where did you get that suit!? It's... its..... so... shiny... and BAD@$$!" He was having a total fanboy moment.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Jason Cregnix(IronMan Mark IV Suit)

"Made it myself." I remarked, grinning. Then I thought on Lucas's comment on funding. This would be interesting, how they reacted. "Well, I get funded by the First Sons, in return for tech. But, once I get myself a steady cash flow, Im going in there, guns blazing and get all my tech back."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm

"Ever want help and all that just come and find me. I'll be here." Lucas said. The other guy seemed like he was going to pass out when he saw the Iron Man suit...okay? Looked like it wasn't just him who was a superhero fan.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Haven blinked and looked at them both. "First Sons? Who're they?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Jason Cregnix(Iron Man Mark IV Suit):

"The First Sons are a group trying to discover how to use blast cores to make more conduits. They're also fond of getting rather advanced technology to supply thier troops with. I haven't given them much, just a prototype beam rifle and a few rocket launcher variants." I replied to Haven. "Speaking of Beam Rifles, you guys wanna see one?" I smiled. I pressed a button on my wrist and my glove slid back, giving me use of my hands. I keyed in a command code to the console in my wrist, and the suit's back pannel slid open. From it, I withdrew that looked like a collapsed sniper rifle. I extended it so it looked like a large gun, with a hole in it. "Now, for the little bit of Cregnix magic..." I muttered. I reached to the chest piece of the suit, and tugged out the miniature arc reactor. I plugged it into the gun, and listended to it whir to life. "So, who wants to test this baby out?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 am

Lucas picked up his now fixed up boomerang, "I'll stick to this bad boy for now, thank you very much." he said, chucking the boomerang with expert skill to glide through the room not hitting anything. Oh yes, this would work just fine. There was a mannequin on the roof, and Lucas sent the boomerang straight into the middle of its chest where it stuck like a throwing knife.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 am

Haven watched Lucas hit the mannequin and whistled. "Nice marksmanship. I'm going to have to pass on that thingy myself; Never really cared for actually using weapons. That's not to say I don't have my own assets," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

Jason Cregnix(IronMan Mark IV Armor):

His own assests eh? 'Interesting.' I thought. 'Im going to have to take closer look at him. I scanned him up and down. He had very pale skin, as well as barely showing long, pointed teeth.He also seemed to have a bite located on his neck.Plus, the backup reserves of power my armor had scanned him and told me he had a faint residue of blood around his mouth."Your own assests? im going to geuss you're a vampire." I said after a literal few seconds of thought,as I compressed the gun and pressed the arc reactor back into my suit.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 pm

"Well, you heard the genius! Vampire, eh? Pretty cool." Lucas said to Haven as he went and fetched the boomerang. It worked great, and he was psyched up from using it. Vampires weren't considered 'dangerous' to conduits per say, but they weren't really common occurrences around the cities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))   Blacksmith ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith ((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next