infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was in that stuff? (open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

What was in that stuff? (open for all) Empty
PostSubject: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Kyd woke up tied to a couple trees on the end of a dock. He had no memories of how he got there, but he did remember some drinks from a stranger. He somehow got down to the swamps and he could hear something big making it's way to this, altar type thing he was tied to. "Oh this is just BRILLIANT! I just Loooooove being tied up! Hahahaha" He cackled as he attempted to teleport away but with no luck, he looked at the ropes and sure enough, they had ray field inhibiting devices intertwined in them, no wonder they made his arms and legs tingle. "Lalalala la la lala lala lala" He sang in a very nonchalant manner while the thing made it's way into view. A devourer, oh joy. "WHAT IS THAT... Sweet PET! Come to daddy!" he called to it, not realizing he was it's food. The militia had put him there, he could tell because there were crates labeled with their symbol and guards were probably nearby.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 pm

I just so happened to walk into this place. it was different for me, since i wasn't so used to New Marais yet. i didn't know what was here, but i did hear some human talking off in the distance. i decided to check it out, and hoped that maybe whoever it was could giveme some information on some of the things here in New Marais.

Last edited by syn-auron on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 pm

The devourer let out a roar, probably to threaten his opponents and scare away people, but to Kyd, all he heard was "I love you master, let's be friends!" And He started wiggling in his binds and calling back to it "Come here my Pretty! Nobody's EVER going to hurt you again!" He whistled for it like a dog. It screamed once more and it was only about 45 feet away and Kyd could see just how big...And cute it was. At least to him, any sane human would be terrified for their life if they were this close and hearing it roar. "A little Closer! Then you can set me free and we can have a WONDERFUL Time together Ahahahaha!" He cackled and smiled at it.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Lucas Rice leaped through the swamps of New Marais, following the roars of a beast. The thing had demolished part of the city before going back to the swamps. Lucas was the only one who would chase it down and try to kill it. He entered a clearing at just the right time to see the devourer was about to eat a strange man who was restrained between a few trees at the end of a dock. Lucas rushed forward and blasted the roots restraining the man. They flew off into the devourer's mouth. Close one.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 pm

i walked a little closer towards the voice of the human. then noticing the other man who was there. i walked forward a little more and then saw the beast that had been screeching. i didn't like seeing it. it was not a creation that i was used to. so i pulled out my metal pipe, and used my ability to turn it into its pistol form. i looked at the two boys then back at the creature. i was set on killing this beast, since it seemed those two were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Kyd was happy to be down and literally popped onto the head of the massivee creature and pet it. "There there EVERYTHING will be just fiiiiIIIiiine!" He kept petting and the beast stopped roaring. "You just wanna... PLAY? Ahahahaha, well, you Doooo have to new tiys Ahahahaha!" He sat on his heels with his toes on the beast. He didn't know what he did, but he found it's soft spot. It looked at the two men and let out a 'bark'. "LET'S PLAY FETCH!" He threw a knife at Auron, missing by a good ten feet. He REALLY needed to practice knife throwing, but it didn't matter really, the beast charged at the man.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

"What the--" Lucas yelled as the beast charged at him, "Dude?! You are crazy!" He rolled to the side as the large creature thundered past. It spit some green globs at him, but he pushed them out of the way with the wind. He then launched himself in the air and floated.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 am

i looked at this creature, and then laughed slightly. "you will not touch my beast. feel the wrath of a gods power!" i grabbed my wooden bat, and pipe, then with a quick maneuver, i combined all of them into a rather large box, about seven feet by seven feet. just large enough to catch the beast inside. the beast continued running towards me, and i kicked the box towards it. as the box slid closer it caught the beast inside and slammed closed, with a loud click, to insure that the box was locked tight. "so, it seems like you are rather attached to this beast eh? tell me, should i kill it now or let you keep it?" i chuckled slightly. i walked towards the box, opening my hand in a twisted way, the veins were bulging of my whole left hand and arm , the limb of destruction, as i got close to the box.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

"OH nonononono NO! A little box won't hold my friend here seeeeeeeeEEEE!?!?" THe beast crashed out of the box and headed for the maker, his tongue shot out and wrapped around the man and missed, grabbing a tree. Kyd pat it's head and said "It's okay buddy, my aims bad too hahaha!" He slid down the tongue and behind Auron, giving him a push to disorient him a bit and popped back up on the beast. "NOW AGAIN!" Kyd yelled, pointing a finger at the man once more, the tongue shot out right at the man.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"Woah, woah, woah!!! No! There will be no crushing and eating of people today!" Lucas shouted as he used the wind to pick up a nearby piece of unrecognizable debris and hurdle it at the Devourer. The blow would get the creatures attention and barely hurt it. Lucas had no idea how he was going to kill the huge thing.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 am

auron, very upset now, walked over to the rubble, snapped his fingers, and the rubble turned back into his bat and pipe. he then looked at the creature, walked straight up to it, knowing it could hurt him, and he smashed the bat over its had. the bat was unharmed, but the creature was definitely in pain. auron then proceeded to pull his pistol up, and he shot twice at it. however, the shots went right under the beast, missing completely. auron thought to himself point blank? and i missed? i must be really tired. oh well, one more shot will finish the damned beast. auron aimed the gun more precisely, directed at the beasts forehead. he pulled back the trigger, and the gun clicked, but no bullets came out this time.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

((Um...syn...you know the thing we are fighting is this, right? http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/5353442312/ not the thing thats gonna die from a bullet to the head.))
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 am

((the gun did not shoot. it was out of bullets, did you not read that part? oh, and good to know that i know what we are fighting now.. i didn't catch it the first time. now i think auron will be a lot better off fighting now that i know what we are up against. ugh, i never thought to ask. just thought it was a pitiful little beast, according to aurons powers, he could not have made the cage that he used the first time, since that thing goes out of his power reach...i feel like such an idiot now.))
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 am

((Oh...*goes back and reads post* alright! Na, you're fine.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was in that stuff? (open for all)   What was in that stuff? (open for all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was in that stuff? (open for all)
Page 1 of 1