infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Empty
PostSubject: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Alex Morpehous:

I walked along the top of the water in Flood Town.'Ah, what a day. I've brought in quite a haul...' I thought, eyeing the large sack of money I was carrying. 'What to do now?' I glanced around, wondering what to do next.

Last edited by legolosarrow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Maximus trudged through the inch deep flood waters of flood town. "Pathetic," he muttered as he took in the scenery. He saw a man with a large bag of money...idiot. "Well, well, well? Look what we have here!" He said as he approached the man. No one else was even around, "You're gonna give me the money, okay punk?" He said, raising his AK-47 and aiming at the man.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Alex Morpehous:

I turned around, getting ready to smack a random fool around with water, and then I saw a man. He looked familier...Like I'd seen a picture of him before. Oh, I KNOW who it is. "Maximus? The ex-Reaper? Oh, you're going to be a push over." I coated myself in thick, bullet-resistant water armor, and launched a wave at him. If it didn't hurt him, it should at least soak and thereby render useless his gun.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 pm

The wave knocked the gun out of Maximus' hands, but it didn't matter, "As always, the Reapers intel is wrong," he said with a sneer, "I'm a Templar warrior now, my reason for existence is to kill your kind...conduit." Maximus pulled out a few tainted shards and tossed them at the conduit. His water couldn't touch them, they rejected all powers.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Alex Morpehous:

The second those shard things came out, somthing felt wrong. 'Could it be-? Damn. Tainted shards, probably. Powers don't work against them. But...' I manipulated the water inside nearby buildings, and flew some of it out, each carrying bricks. The bricks easly blocked the shards, which bounced harmslessly to the ground."My turn, sucker." I manipulated the water below him, hoping to launch him up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Maximus was launched a few feet in the air and decided it was time to bring at his secret weapon. As he landed on two feet, soaked, he pulled out a stun gun...commonly known as a tazer. There were way too many water conduits around, so the Templats made it madiyory to carry around the tazer. It was good to use on anyone, not just water conduits, but it was especially deadly to them. Max shot the tazer at the water conduit, hoping it would hit him and cause serious and hopefully lethal damage.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Alex Morpehous:

"OOH! Electrified water, thanks Maxy old boy!" I launched up a blob of water to take the shot for me, causing it to become electrified. I then launched it back at Maximus. The shock of electricity, and the force of water, a nice combo. "Catch!" I shouted, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Ugh. Seriously? Max had to do everything the hard way. He dodged the blob of water by rolling to the side. At his feet he found his AK-47, which he scooped up as he began to charge at the man. He ducked and rolled away from every wave and every blob of water that was sent his way. Max knew his gun wouldn't fire, so he decided to use its other function. He leaped at the last second at the conduit, swinging his rifle straight at the mans face. His brass knuckled fist would soon follow.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Max Morpehous:

I heard a bad crunching sound when I leapt up to try to avoid the blow and the rifle butt connected with my rib cage. I grunted in heavy pain when his brass-knuckled fist rammed hard into my exposed stomach."Oww..." I groaned. I sank to me knees. "Kill me, just kill me goddammit..." I said. But, little did he know, the little bit of bragging time that most Templars allowed themselves would give me enough time to get the jump on him. If not, my armor could take a few more hits. I could already feel it streangthing and tensing, readying for the blow to come.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Maximus wasted no time. He kicked hard with his steel toe boots, right where it hurts. He repeatedly slammed the butt of his gun into the man's face. It was brutal, but Max didn't care. He kept hitting hard, and thought he could see the conduit weakening, "Goodnight, b******." He said as he brought the butt of his gun down hard, trying to connect with the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Alex Morpehous:

"Suck my di**, ba*****." The pain was great, but my will was stronger. No, not my will, all of my power! I smacked the gun from his hands with a blast of water. But suddenly, I felt very weak, my armor left me. No...Can it be? Have I run out of power?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Maximus chuckled, "Tainted shards, demon. Have fun in hell." He pulled back his fist a brought it forward towards the conduit's face. It would most likely be the final blow.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Alex Morpehous:

When his fist connected with my face, I knew it was the final blow. I felt my skull crack, and my nose break. I would die in a matter of seconds. "Tell the world that it can f*** off and go to hell." I said. With that, I closed my eyes for the last time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)   Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power and money don't keep you alive, not always.(Gorma)(Fin.)
Page 1 of 1