infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passing the baton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 am

Lysander waited patently at the reaper headquarters for Maximus to arrive. The plan was to surrender control of the reapers to a more powerful man more deserving of the title. Lysander would produce the tar, Maximus would control what it did, the plan was simple. The guards spotted a man walking in and alerted Lysander. "Maximus? Is that you?" He asked, the light silhouetted the figure.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Maximus held his AK-47 close. It was definitely a trap, it had to be. He stalked carefully into the Reaper headquarters and heard his name called. His gun was aimed at the Reaper within half a second. "Lysander? How are you?! It's been a long time." He said. Lysander was someone who wasn't a junkie from the tar. Max had even heard that he had a certain ability to control the tar.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Lysander walked over to him and grabbed his hand. " I have important news to tell you. I think you'll like it." Lysander said as he shook and released Max's hand. "I've been thinking, you were a better leader than I was, you just lacked the tar, I was a foolish leader but I had tar. Can you see where this is going?" Lysander asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

"Do you wish for me to take over your spot? This would be a wise choice, Lysander." Maximus said. Then he did something he almost never did, he took off the golden mask that covered his face. Underneath was a horrid sight. His eyes had vertical slashes down them, forming dark red scars all the way down his eyelids. "I'm sure you remember the night I got these scars very well, I believe you were with me, were you not?" He said. The deep cuts over his eyelids had been cut from a rusty shank held by a high ranked man in allegiance with the Dust Men. Captured in a gang war, Maximus and his entire squad had been taken hostage and were beginning to be tortured when the Reapers burst in and lit up the Dust Men.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"it's like you read my mind!" Lysander gestured for a tarred up druggie to come over, he had two bottles of beer. "They'll listen to you, but only if you accept the position, of course." He opened a beer and handed it to Maximus, he mentioned his scar, he remembered it well. "Ah, I do remember that, looks pretty badass, if you ask me. But this is a business meeting, we can tell stories later, do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm

"Consider the deal accepted. The Reapers shall be more powerful than ever, especially with what I have learned from the Templars. Their rituals and items are strange, yet they work wonders." Maximus said, not showing any emotion. He was excited, this was a clean slate and a new start. Maximus reached for the beer and held it in the air. "A toast to the future! Our future!"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Lysander joined in and drank a few gulps. "They'll listen to you after this. You have to hold very still though." A pump on Lysander's shoulder opened and a small telescoping pipe like hose was pulled out. The plan was to tar Max and let his thoughts broadcast to the reapers, a simple task. "I'm gonna spray you with tar, don't worry I can't control you." He reassured Maximus. "Just say when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Maximus stuck his mask back on and flipped his hood down, revealing his bald, tatoo'ed head. "Bring it on." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing the baton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the baton   Passing the baton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing the baton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: