infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dangerous Territory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Dangerous Territory   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Thomas flew into the area, landing without any kind of explosion. in fact, he made sure the sound disspiated without any effect. He didn't feel like causing any more damage than he had already done. Truth be told... Thomas was depressed. He felt upset about hurting Sena. he didn't intend to, he didn't even do anything, but now she had rejoined the Templars, forsaking her powers once again, trying to be normal. Thomas didn't know all the details, but there were reports that some conduits who joined ended up insane... then dead. Yet Sena had him flee to New Marais, as though it would make things better to just leave.. but there was Ophelia to consider. what if she tried to take over Empire? tried hunting him down? Thomas was worried by a myriad of "ifs" when he noticed an old aquaintance.

Experiment 249. Thomas hadn't talked to him after he tried to kill a copycat conduit, and decided to check up on the guy. "hey, man. how's it going?"

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:34 pm

249 felt the humid air around him slowly freezing, making it foggy where he was sitting. Everything was quiet and peaceful, he thought about Sena. She loves somebody else, but what could he do? He couldn't touch her like he could. Thomas was everything 249 couldn't be, and to make matters worse, he was dating Sena. He thought about taking his mask of, but he didn't want to make the swamp more foggy than it was.

A sudden breeze swept some fog away, that would've felt nice if his suit wasn't on. Then a voice pierced the silence, Thomas' voice.

"What brings you here?" 249 was happy his mask was on to hide the anger in his eyes.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Thomas sighed unhappily. "Sena wants some time off from me, basically. You're missing what is basically an entire war up in Empire City. the sides are kinda weird, too. we have the Templars, who are hating on anyone with powers, we have the Reapers, or what's left of them, we have conduits trying to stay alive, and we also have... um... my ex-girlfriend...leading an army of zombie-things drowned in an ocean of depression... Yeah... you're missing a lot here. at any rate, there was this huge fight, and I got tied down with some ropes made completely out of black tears. then, my Ex comes to me, declares her still undying love for me, which I promptly renounced, then she decided to kiss me. god, it was like getting kissed by an oily slime! Needless to say, I still have no plans to get back with her, but, regrettably, Sena noticed the kiss, and rejoined the Templars..." Thomas stopped, as though he didn't particulary enjoy the tale he was telling, or expect 249 to beleive him. "so, um... what's happened for you?"

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

"So, did you break up or are you still dating? And all I've done here is track a box. It's not just a box though." 249 was getting happier, he had a chance now! He barely listened to the story Thomas told, all he remembered was war, ex, kiss, Sena, templar. Sena mentioned the templars before, back in the warehouse, a bunch of freaks it seemed like. "The box has a blast core. And I plan on getting it." 249 stood up and faced Thomas.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

"um... I think that we're taking a trial seperation... I love her... I do, more than..." Thomas shut up. he realized, then, exactly how much Sena meant to 249. "oh... Um... sorry, man." Thomas gut up. "Just saying, I still love her. I may not deserve her, but that's the truth of it." Thomas moved forward, ready to fly away. he didn't exactly feel good about himself at the moment.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 am

KARMA MOMENT!!!!

For Thomas.

EVIL KARMA: He can threaten 249 to stay away from Sena, claim it is HIS woman.

GOOD KARMA: He can admit the truth and or just fly away to do whatever he does.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

"So um... I don't know much.. all I know is that she rejoined the Templars.. and that it's very likely she doesn't want to have anything to do with me.... " Thomas sighed. "I don't know if she would want anything to do with you, or see you as a demon, or what, but seeing as she doesn't want to be with me anymore, I suppose that makes her available. just..." Thomas hesitated, unsure of what to say. "Take care of her, man. If not for me, then for her." At that, THomas turned around, looking at the forced conduit, and gave a small salute. He then snapped his fingers downward, using his arms like thrusters to lift off, and then wrapped himself in sonic energy, flying away. as he did so, a tear streamed down his face.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

249 watched silently as Thomas left in a blur. Once he was out of site, he began dancing widely and screamed "YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" as loud as he could. During his celebration he got a message on his radio. The package was found, and 249 was chosen to deliver it. How perfect.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Territory   

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Territory
Page 1 of 1