infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Avenge Me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Avenger:

"HA HA HA! Free, finnaly free!" I laughed hard in an alleyway. "HA HA! The idiots couldn't stop me! I finnaly get a crack at the body again! HA HA! Time to have a little fun with some evil-doers!" I dashed out into the middle of the street. Another me was out again. A more dangerous me. The personalites mostly called him Joker. He was one of the most dangerous of us all. He was a lunatic he took after the comic character he liked leaving vitims dead with a smile. Too bad for the crooks at the nearby bank, there was a robbery going on. Two thungs. Both armed with knives and pistols. Easy. I snuck up behind one and snapped his neck. He died instantly. But still with a nice big grin on his face. The other one turned with a horrified look on his face and ran. I pulled out my DMR and giggled "Turn around!" The crook turned around still terrified. "Smile and I won't have to kill you." The crook put on a weak smile and i mumbled. "Eh, close enough." And put a bullet through his brain. I pondered somthing for a quick second thaen said outloud. "Well that wasn't a funny death. Eh, to hell with it. I'll laugh anways! HAHAHAHAA!"

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Ophelia was pleased when the conduit who killed the thugs. it would save her the trouble of killing them herself as she tried to add to her territory. now there was this conduit to deal with... Ophelia supposed she could try to recruit him... Extending her wings, Ophelia flew upward, landing with a splash 10 feet behind him. she then started to clap slowly. "bravo, bravo. you saved me a lot of trouble there..." Ophelia "walked" over to him, really appearing to stay standing as she moved toward him, like she was pushed or pulled over... "I could use someone of your talents in my little army... waht say you?"

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Avenger:

"What do I say!? I say that you're that Ophelia girl! You've killed so many-Oh sh*t. NO! NOT NOW!" I pounded on the side of my head pleading for the change not to come, but it did. I rose to my feet. Vastly more confident in myself. "You deserve to die. Get ready." I loosed five shots at her. Two aiming for the head the other three gunning for the stomach.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Ophelia rose a protactive layer of tears, taking the bullets like Cole's Polarity wall, absorbing them. "Too unstable," she muttered, sending the Tears along the ground, thin enough that they were imperceptible, yet ready to rise on her call. "I'll just have to dispose of YOU, then!" Grave diggers, a full forty of them, entered the area, charging.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Avenger:

"Hmm. You need little gaurds to protect you? Im special like you Opehlia. I can take these fools out." I adjusted my pose and my gun so I held it like a baseball bat. I gave it a powerful swing and kocked the heads of about a dozen Drowned off. They kept advancing, the bast*rds! I stomped on the ground, hard. Many of them stumbled giving me a chance to pull out my assault rifle. I mowed all of them down with one clean sweep around the room. Some of them still ived probably-They would be killed after I was done with this b*tch. I walked over to her little protective bubble. I got through, and closed my hand around her neck. "Nice try." I started squeezing.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Ophelia grinned, and choked out words of victory. "Right... where I Want you..." The black water rose, enveloping the conduit in Tears, lifiting him to the air. Ophelia laughed, lifting her hand, an open one, and started to slowly close it in a fist. the water around him began to constrict, crushing him inside it like a vice.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Avenger:

"Son of a-No wait-Daughter of a b*tch." I wrestled free from the tears, a rolled away to one of the tear-thing's bodies. I wrecnhed the shovel from the dead grave diggers body. I rasied it as if it were a spear and threw it into the mass of tears Opehlia occupied. Hoping that was distracting her, I dived behind the counter. Knowing the way amped up security of banks in Empire this was bound to have a weapon to civillian should have in it for defense. Let's lee two glocks a rifle..And-A grenade. A smile came to my lips as I took the grenade in hand and leapt into the tears. I pulled the pin out and shoved it into Ophelias hand. "Catch." I said as i rolled out of the tears and went for cover.

Last edited by legolosarrow on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 am

((you'll have to edit the post. the Grave Diggers carry nothing except a shovel, meaning, no grenades))

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Edited.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Ohelia was toying with this guy. The shovel? batted aside with a wave of Tears. the grenade was even easier. Flowing the Tears along her arm, she "cooked" the grenade, killing off some time before wrapping the Tears around him, the grenade carried on the dark waters. half a second later, it would cuase quite the mess.

((With permission, we'll kill him off here.))

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 pm

(He'll be dead in my next post. For now, his bottom half gets an un-pleasnt experience.)

I stuggled hard with the tears. So power-Oh no. The grenade! I mustered all my streangth and got out of the tears, second before the grenade exploded i got free, and then it went boom. It slammed me against the counter and I couldn't feel my entire bottom half or three of the fingers on my left hand. I looked down to see the bottom half of my body blown off. Might as well make the most of my invevitble death. I rasied my pistol and started firing all the ammo I could into Opehlias bubble of tears.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:53 pm

((unpleasant indeed... ouch.))

ophelia laughed. Her Teary shield was more than enough to deflect the bullets fired at her. She then sent the Tears at the lower half of Avenger, intending to use the Tears as a poison. "I certainly hope you had enjoyed your life, becuase this is where it ENDS IN SORROW!"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Avenger:

I felt the posion seeping into my veins. There was no question i was going to die. But by god I was going out with bang. I reached over the counter and pulled out a second grenade."Nighty-night b*tch." I pulled the pin and I spent the my last moment engulfed in a ball of fire.

~END~

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Ophelia watched as he allowed himself tobe consumed in fire, a twitch of annoyance touching her lips. his body could have been used to make another recruit. as it was, it was burnt beyond use. Summoning her guitar, Opheli darkened the sky with her sorrows, claiming the area with her grief. windows shattered instantly as pools of Black Water rose from the ground. Lampposts lost their heads to be replaced with black candelabras, and shadows made the appearance of creatures of the night everywhere. This area of Empire was hers now...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenge Me...   

Back to top Go down

Avenge Me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: