infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Dylan Petrelli:

I walked down the street with a new 'companion'. The guy didn't realize that I was simply using him. He was taking me to is new car. The idiot didn't realize I could use the thing for his own destrution."So here-" He didn't have a chance to finish his sentance. I grabbed the back of his skull and smashed it against the car caving the front of it in. "Still alive?" I draagged his barely still breathing body on top of the car. My hand brushed against his and I felt a tingle. "Oh a conduit. Seems as though you had fire abilitys. Pity for you that you didn't think to use them." I used the new pyrokenetic abilites i had aquired from the conduit to blast a small chunk of concrete out of the sidewalk. I smashed open the cars driver seat window and dropped the piece of concrete on the pedal and watched the car speed away. "Dull morning." I remarked to myself and continued down the road as if nothing hadhappened.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Jacob Levin strutted down the streets of the Neon. He could feel eyes on him, but he was used to it. They just stared in awe, not because he was different. Honestly, he looked like any other guy, despite the fact that girls seemed to be attracted to him left and right. Then, all of the sudden, the eyes were off him. Jacob looked up and saw a car barreling down the road, a person on top, and no driver. "Crap..." Jacob said. He turned his forearm and shins into titanium, taking a strong stance. He held out his arms and the car hit them, knocking Jacob back a few feet. His titanium lower legs took the blunt of the force from the car, and kept him from getting run over by it. His titanium forearms were strong enough to not break under the weight and force of the car.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Dylan Petrelli

I stopped at hearing the screehing tires of a car. Had the car somehow stopped? Run dry on gas? I looked down the road to see the car had been stopped by somone. A conduit it seemed. With power to be used. But first to finsih what I started. As I walked towards the conduit I sent a small fireball at the car, hitting the gas tank and blowing it up.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Jacob flinched, and as a trained reflex, turned all his exposed skin into steel. No flaming car was going to kill him anytime soon. As the smoke cleared, Jacob's clothes sizzled and he turned back to a his regular skin. "You're gonna regret doing that, buddy." He said, turning his arm into petroleum jelly and shaping it with his free hand into a sword like shape. He then turned the sword-shaped substance extending from his elbow into steel.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Dylan Patrelli:

I observed this man. He appered to have the ability to change the substance his skin was made of. That would be an interesting ability to aquire. I flung tiny balls of fire at him hoping to anger him. If I got him here at the presice moment I could blow a car driving by, disoritenting him and allowing me to steal his power...
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 pm

The flat side of the sword/arm worked perfectly fine to deflect the tiny fireballs. Jacob slowly strafed over to the nearest building.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Dylan Peterlli:

I swore. He was going away from the street. I blew up the car anyways for effect, to show him I was better than he was. If he wouldn't submit to ranged attacks, I had to trick him into giving me his powers. I lit up my fists and got into a ready stance. "Let's fist fight, pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Jacob shook his arm back into his normal fist and changed it into iron. His other fist he molded into a flat-surfaced 'shield' like object that was circular with a two foot diameter. He charged at the psychopath. If one looked closely, his eyes were a silver color.

((Note: He has to touch the SKIN, not the metal.))
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Dylan Peterlli:

I glared at his tareget. The fool was mindlessly charging at me. If I ducked out of the way and got a lick of the conduit's powers the conduit would be dead via oncoming traffic. I blasted the ground below me, launching me up into the air. O landed on the conduit's sheild and held on tight. What? No tingle? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Jacob shook his shield, throwing the crazy man on the ground, "Listen buddy, I've got about ten thousand things that'll top your puny little fireballs today. Walk away while you still can." He said, giving the murderer his last warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)   Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope is a common human delusion(PG-13)(Open)
Page 1 of 1