infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

List Of Lots Of Power Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: List Of Lots Of Power Ideas   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello folks! This thread is simply to compile various ideas for powers that others can use, or for refrence later. Pretty simple. Anyways, here are some:

Rapid Cellular Regeneration: Basiclly a healing factor. Common ways to be stopped are the seperation of the brain from the body or complete destruction of the brain.Scale power level as needed.

Adoptive Muscle Memory: The ability to replicate any physical action after seeing it performed

Supercharging: The ability to amp up or supress other's powers. Suppresed energy can be relased in a blast.

Midas's Touch: The ability to change any non-organic substance into gold upon contact.

Bone Spikes: The ability to send out protruding spikes of bone from one's body. Can be as simple as a spear or as complex as a suit or armor.

Empathic Manipulation: The ability to control one's emotions.

Tatto Manipulation:The ability to cause ink on ones body to leap off and fight(Ex. If you have a tatto of a scorpion it may leap off your body and sting an opponet.)

Immpenetrable Skin:Your skin can not be breach by any means however one's insides are still vunerable.

Those are the only things I can dream up as of yet. Please post your ideas!

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down

List Of Lots Of Power Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1