infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikmon

Pikmon

Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)   Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Flood town. This was a historic landmark, but because of all of the conduit related activities in recent years, no one cares about it anymore. Humans killing conduits, conduits killing humans.. this was a natural event, and it's more powerful than any conduit I've seen.. Artemis looked around at the current scene from his comfort spot on the roof of one of the half sunken buildings. His black peacoat and tan slacks swayed just a little in the subtle cool breeze. His attire wasn't the type that one would expect from a conduit, since they were painted as modern day cavemen, but the young Lias was cut from a different cloth.

He looked around at his surroundings for a second, and noticed the lack of people out tonight. It was a quiet night, so while his mist cloak was raised to make vision difficult, he was absolutely quiet as well. Water rose from the massive supply and connected from the building Artemis stood on to another building in a north direction, and another bridge was made to connect the building to a road. He couldn't just sip tea and read books to pass the time today, he had two fat pockets of dirty cop money and a mission to complete.

Although it never really was a glorious job, in every war, someone has to do the recon. Going into a war without any knowledge of what you're facing is the equivalent of jumping off a cliff and expecting to land in a landfill of bunnies. It was a bad idea. The police wanted to know each and every freak with a conduit gene, and know to kill them, but they didn't want to do it themselves. They needed someone who they wouldn't give a crud about if he died in the process, and Arty was that lucky bastard!

His black dress shoes clicked each time they landed on the ice arch, and he couldn't help but shake his head. He was a master of all water abilities, but he came up clueless when it came to sound, and the five ice soldiers who patrolled the area daily weren't part of his mission. Cyrokineses is just a joke compared to hydrokineses.. thought the young bounty hunter. He wasn't looking to learn about the guys he knew since his first day of New Marais, he wanted some fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)   Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Jason Cregnix(Ironman Mark IV Flight Suit):

I flew above New Marias in my freshly polished Ironman suit. I was feeling great, just flying around, not a care in the world. Aside from making sure my miniature Arc Reactor had enough power to keep me flying. Within minutes of leaving Empire City I reached Flood Town, and I decided to make a stop. I flew low barely missing rooftops. After all this time the people of New marias hadn't decided to clean it up...Just pitiful. I spotted a guy in a suit walking across an arc of ice. In a suit, in the middle of Flood Town walking across an arc of ice. Improbable at best. Might as well check it out. I flew under the ice arc, out of the man's line of sight, hoping to get insight on what he was doing. I would have anyalyzed who he was and deduced what he might have been doing from that but that would risk giving away myself.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

PostSubject: Re: Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)   Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 pm

The mist made for a great cover for those who traveled on the same level as Arty, and those below him. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly the best cloak to hide behind when an opponent is above, because his main cloak isn't thick enough to hide him from that angle. With both pointing fingers aimed at the displaced water, he was prepared to fix that stealth problem. Water rose with his hands, and as he clapped his hands together, the water exploded in a giant splash, and it was replaced with a very thick mist. He repeated the action as he walked until he was on the road, by then he didn't need the bridges so they began to melt back into the depths of floodtown.

The mist would begin to spread out and overtake the streets and road. At first, it was an annoying mist, but after he repeated the action four times, it would be difficult for most to see in ten feet in front of them. Floodtown was the capital of conduit freak behavior, and he'd start his mission by getting rid of all of the conduits who weren't worth studying, starting with the Ice Soldiers. Anyone inside the mist would see nothing but mist, but the Ice Soldiers had a special benefit to their illusion. They couldn't see Artemis raise his right land, and create about fourteen spikes made out of pure rock hard ice. His fist tightened to pull the blades back, and with one snap, lots of groans and yells were heard, all belonging to the now defeated ice soldiers. Five thumps echod through the mist as each conduit fell, and with those guys out of the way, he could finally start his mission. The mist rose, and every Ice conduit in the 50 yard radius was either half dead or dead completely, because of fatal blows from ice shards.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

PostSubject: Re: Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)   Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Ooc: pulling my char, lo siento.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)   Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down the Yellow Brick Road. (open!)
Page 1 of 1