infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kristoff Makarov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristoff

PostSubject: Kristoff Makarov   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Name:Kristoff Makarov
Power:Electric Manipulation (Ability to leach the electricity from lights and generators and use that as a weapon)
Vampiric Strength
Vampiric Speed
Night Vision
Weapons and Attacks used: Dual Katanas, Fangs, and Throwing Knives. He can have electricity wrap around his swords and throw raw lightning to disable cameras and paralyze someone for a few seconds.
Alliances (select one of the groups shown below):Civilian
Brief History: I don't remember anything from before I was 7, I just know I died. When I was revived I learned I had a curse, I became a Vampire. I was later recruited into an Assassin's guild simply called The Guild. I was forced to kill when I was 8, it was my intiation, I had to kill my best friend, my training partner. I spent 5 years in that Hell, killing and fighting. I finally broke out and sparked a revolution when I was 13. I went back to my home of Atlantic City for 2 years, looking for clues of my past. I was driven away by the police, so I took the first train to Empire City, I lived there ever since. I am now 16 and I want to protect the citizens of Empire City.
Appearance: He is pale with black hair and red eyes. He wears blue jeans, black boots, a plain black t-shirt with a gray, unbuttoned pilot's shirt over it. He has a shark tooth necklace he wears everywear. He is 6' and weighs 160 lbs, making him skinny, but muscular.
Karmic Rank:Neutral
Personality: He is still an assassin, though he works under his own rules, never kill an innocent, always be swift, be polite, be efficent, and always have a plan to kill everyone you meet. He is kind, though cocky and sarcastic, always cracking jokes.

Last edited by Kristoff on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Kristoff Makarov   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

The assassin's guild? Could you explain?

Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Kristoff Makarov   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Ah yess, the assassin's guild. Well they are basically an organization that would take anybody that had skills and no home. Kris being a homeless conduit, he was the perfect member. They want to rid the would of the fat of society, people who do nothing such as bums who are too weak for the guild. The initiation of killing your training partner is too once again skim the fat.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Kristoff Makarov   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Hm...sounds interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on the guild when it pops up, but approved!

Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristoff Makarov   

Back to top Go down

Kristoff Makarov
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters :: The Arc of Tears and Templars Forms-
Jump to: