infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pilot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Flood town. This was a historic landmark, but because of all of the conduit related activities in recent years, no one cares about it anymore. Humans killing conduits, conduits killing humans.. this was a natural event, and it's more powerful than any conduit I've seen.. Artemis looked around at the current scene from his comfort spot on the roof of one of the half sunken buildings. His black peacoat and tan slacks swayed just a little in the subtle cool breeze. His attire wasn't the type that one would expect from a conduit, since they were painted as modern day cavemen, but the young Lias was cut from a different cloth.

He looked around at his surroundings for a second, and noticed the lack of people out tonight. It was a quiet night, so while his mist cloak was raised to make vision difficult, he was absolutely quiet as well. Water rose from the massive supply and connected from the building Artemis stood on to another building in a north direction, and another bridge was made to connect the building to a road. He couldn't just sip tea and read books to pass the time today, he had two fat pockets of dirty cop money and a mission to complete.

Although it never really was a glorious job, in every war, someone has to do the recon. Going into a war without any knowledge of what you're facing is the equivalent of jumping off a cliff and expecting to land in a landfill of bunnies. It was a bad idea. The police wanted to know each and every freak with a conduit gene, and know to kill them, but they didn't want to do it themselves. They needed someone who they wouldn't give a crud about if he died in the process, and Arty was that lucky bastard!

His black dress shoes clicked each time they landed on the ice arch, and he couldn't help but shake his head. He was a master of all water abilities, but he came up clueless when it came to sound, and the five ice soldiers who patrolled the area daily weren't part of his mission. Cyrokineses is just a joke compared to hydrokineses.. thought the young bounty hunter. He wasn't looking to learn about the guys he knew since his first day of New Marais, he wanted some fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Ganta walked along silently. resisting the urge to feed on every person he sees. A tiny tendril of dark red liquid flows from his wrist and around his fingers and hands. Yet it doesn't drip. Instead it actually stays in suspension in the air. He tightens his fist and sucks the liquid back in. That very liquid was his blood. He hopes that no one saw. He slipped through the alleyways, not feeling as wary of them anymore. Eventually he ends up going into the direction of another young conduit, Artemis. But had no idea who he was, or where he was.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Artemis had heard of easy missions.. but he'd only been waiting for a few hours and he noticed a few silhouettes traveling through his mist. He crossed his legs indian style and closed his eyes, and he pierced through the mist in order to see exactly what he was dealing with. Ice heavy.. Ice soldier.. Reaper, reaper.. And.. He honestly didn't know how to finish that statement, he didn't know who or what it was. It was safer to assume that everyone was a conduit in New Marais, but he wasn't going to chase after everyone.. It was safer to assume that he was a civilian.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Ganta felt slightly nervous as he walked along. He felt as if he were being watched...Followed. His wrists flexed nervously as he walked along and a bit of his blood seeped out. It curled around his fingers and hand instinctively, and Ganta didn't notice. He didn't try to stop it. The only thing he noticed was the warm, sticky feeling of blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

Artemis blinked as he noticed the swirling liquid around the other. Hydrokineses? His toes curled at the thought of there being someone with the same power as him, but a second review revealed that it wasn't water.. it appeared to be blood. Luckily, the young Lias had seen many odd things, even if this is was in the top ten, maybe even five. He closed his eyes and smiled, which would activate one of his mist illusions. He doubted that the supposed conduit could see very well in the mist in general, this illusion would make his path seem to continue straight instead of go left, and it'd send him walking directly into the huge supply of water. It was a bit childish.. but all in good fun?
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

He shudders as mist starts to form around him. "Oh no..." Ganta shakes his head and looks around. Can't see... He sighs, and begins to walk in one direction, not stopping. It could be the wrong path, but he doesn't know. The blood begins to go around his arm, the sticky feeling going even farther up. He stops completely, not thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 am

Artemis just frowned as the conduit stopped, and with a little more focus he made himself completely invisible. He didn't believe in sixth senses, but a conduit could have one. For now, he just stalked the other silently, while using a blanket of water to carry him in order to follow silently.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 am

Ganta felt another one in the area. It was his vampirism...His fangs extended. He continued to walk, but went the opposite direction, not knowing where this other was. He rested his hand on the hilt of his blade on his back. Ganta swung it heavily from the sheathe and held it in front of him. He had no intention to attack anyone with it, but just to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 am

Hmm.. you should poke the toothpick away. You might poke your eye out. As much as he wanted to say that, he wanted to keep the other one as confused as possible. Each second, more and more mist was made, and it was so much mist that there was no detour around it. It pretty much clogged up the entire area. Artemis and his cloud of water keep floating, totally at a safe range. He'd need it. Without warning, the mist would give the illusion of two ice soldiers charging gunta, but not with guns like the real soldiers. These guys had swords, and they were rushing in his direction extremely fast .
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 am

Ganta, not knowing what to do, suddenly fired a burst of his blood out of his palm. The large burst hit the illusions and Ganta suddenly felt like passing out. He pulled the blade back into his sheathe and nearly passed out. He struggled along, ready to get to his house. But he suddenly saw someone wandering in the mist as well...Ganta drooled slightly...He knew this was wrong. But he felt weak. He ran to the person and bit down in their neck, nearly sucking them dry. However he puts the person down before he can do that.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 am

The red liquid that went on to attack the illusions got a reaction that only a few conduits could get out of Artemis; a headnod. It would simply go through the illusions, and they'd disappear. He was a little impressed, since this wasn't a power that he saw everyday. Unfortunately, he wasn't impressed when the male seemed to weak and it looked like he was going to collapse.. until some unlucky civilain just was in the wrong place at the wrong type, and in an extremely vampiric manner, he bit him in the neck, and now the stranger conduit is back to healthy. He obviously is a threat to the public.. Artemis sighed, and scratched his head then looked at his wallet. No one paid him to defeat conduits that were dangerous, but this guy would probably be an exception. "You know.. you just made yourself a criminal, right?" He was still hidden in the mist illusion on his cloud, he didn't care about giving away his displacement with his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 am

Ganta turned quickly. He looked around but saw no one. "I didn't want to do it...But I could've passed out and who knows what you would've done? I know you're here in this mist somewhere." Ganta let his vampirism take hold and a large tendril of his blood emerged from his wrist. It solidified slightly and launched itself at Artemis and wrapped around his waist. Ganta began to try and drag him toward him.
Back to top Go down
Pikmon

Pikmon

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Artemis growled when the blood aimed directly at him, but he didn't hesitate. Water shot up like bullets to slice through the wave of blood and free Artemis, who immediately forced the cloud of mist that carried him to back up to increase the distance between the two. "Hm. Two attacks. You're not doing great at getting on my good side." It was kind of stupid to battle the lias here, considering that hydrokineses's only weakness is being in an area with a lack of water. In floodtown, he was invincible. The water that protected him from the wave of water reformed into blades made out of ice, and while they were hidden by his mist illusions, he sent them flying at the vampire freak.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 pm

"And I should be trying to why?" Ganta's skin thickened and the blades simply hit him and fell to the ground. "Please stop. I don't mean any harm. If you'd just please let me go peacefully, nothing'd happen. I haven't attacked anyone in over a year. I'm rather peaceful." I nod and pull my blood back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pilot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilot!   Pilot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: