infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In teh Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

In teh Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 am

My eyes lit up and I grinned. " Really? What type of art were you into?" I asked excitedly. I had always been into that stuff even though I grew up in a very methematical enviornment.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 am

Ganta smiled. "Well, pretty much anything. I was really good at it."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

I smiled and lightly rubbed the back of my neck. " Lucky. I was always really bad at art. The best I could do was nature scenes." I replied,shrugging whimsically.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Ganta grinned. "That was what I was best at."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm

My smile widened and I cocked my hea d to the side. " That's awesome! Everyone else always seemed to be super good at drawing people and stuff like that." I replied, clasping my hands behind my back. My eyes widened when I remembered I had taken some pictures of my flower sketches from my Plant index. I dug around my bag for a bit before I found it and quickly went to pictures. I clicked on the one that showed the Peony sketch and I held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Ganta looked at it. "Nice." He smiled warmly and nodded. He pulled out his Ipad(Don't ask. XD) and showed her a picture of a very exotic flower.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

My eyes widened when I saw the flower and I got ready to start listing off facts about it that probably wouldn't make any sense to him. I opened my mouth to start but got cut off by a growl that came from our left. I turned to look in that direction but whatever it was wasn't close enough to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Ganta noticed the growl, and his fangs grew. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

" Y-yep." I replied, my hand instinctively going to the dagger strapped on my leg. Another growl, much louder this time, but to the right.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Ganta's hand went to his blade, sheathed on his back. "Shh.." He put a finger to his lips, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm

I nodded my head in response and glanced around again getting more nervous by the second. I couldn't even see what might attack us and my fighting abilities only went so far.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Ganta walked in front of her and drew his heavy blade. He waited.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Another growly, this time behind us and much closer. I turned in its direction probably looking scared out of my wits. A blackish blueish paw emerged from the shadows but the rest of the mosters body wasnt vidible due to its being hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 am

Ganta quickly stood in front of her. "Show yourself beast!" He radiated an energy that made him seem....older....more powerful. His blood began to stir and wrapped around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

The monster growled followed by another dog like monster emerging from the shadows behind us with a growl. I quickly turned around but then the first monster came out of the shadows too. " N-nice doggy?" I managed to utter out but it only earned me a growl and another step forward from the dog monsters.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Ganta looked at the two creatures. "You want a fight? I've got one for ya." He raised his blade, grinning.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

The first one to emerge charged at Ganta with a might roar. The other one came at me the same way. I jumped to the side before it reached me and threw my knife at it only to have it lodged in its abdomen and not really do anything except make it angry.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 am

He launched at one of them, reaching with two tendrils. The two tendrils held the beast in the air while Ganta cleaved it in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In teh Swamp   In teh Swamp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In teh Swamp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: