infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampaging!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Rampaging! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Raiden's eyes widened when he heard that the woman was blatantly killing innocents, and still scowled when she said that she only killed three.

"Are you here to kill us? If so, you're in for a surprise."
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" he instantly replied.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Kris yawned, "You know, I think she's a little sick in the head." Kris shrugged and walked away, "But point that gun at me again, I'll rip you apart."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 pm

"Yeah, I guess." I snatch the gun from the boy's hand. "You're not gonna get a chance to use this."
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 am

"Threatening to kill and walking away?" Raiden muttered. "'The heck kind of crime-fighter are y-?"
He didn't finish because the woman swiped his gun.
"'Eyy!" He wrenched it back, then holstered it and pointed at her with a finger. "Kill anyone more and I'll kill you with it, much less get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Kiame withdrew her spine out once again and pointed it straight at the new person. "Shut it. I stopped killing people a while ago. I wouldn't recommend provoking me again." She smiled evilly then put her arm back at her side.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Raiden put his hands up in sarcastic surrender.
"I am so sorry, Miss...Skeletor. I dunno."
He shrugged. There really aren't many funny, bone-themed nicknames.

Raiden put his arms back down.
"It doesn't matter," he said. "I just know you weren't killing because you were mad."
The evil smile proved it.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm not evil. Nuetral. I don't side with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:35 pm

(Ooh, fourth wall breakage.)

Raiden stared at her.
"What? Killing three and injuring two? You qualify as a serial killer!"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:38 pm

"Not all serial killers are evil, y'know. I'm quite nice. If I was a killer, I'd've picked you off on sight." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Raiden smirked. "Sure. Killin' civilians is SO nice. And you could SO one-shot guys who take out rogue, I mean "nice", conduits like you on a daily basis." He paused for a few seconds. "Wow, that was not funny..."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Kris watched the whole thing in amusement, but realized he forgot to answer Raiden's question, "I'm not a crime fighter, I'm an Assassin that believes Civilians should not be killed without a reason." Kris cracked his neck and looked at the man, "The name's Kristoff Makarov, maybe you heard of me, taking down The Guild, the once most powerful assassin's guild yada yada yada. That used to be cool to say, but now it's just annoying to repeat."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"It sounds like a mouthful." Kiame agreed and threw the spine into a trash bin.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm

"Assassin's Guild..." Raiden repeated. "I'll assume you're not talking about Assassin's Creed, so I have no idea."

The woman threw her spine- HER SPINE- into a trash bin, so Raiden started staring at the bin. Who throws their spine away?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Kris wrapped an arm around Kiame, "So, besides this joking stuff, something we can do for you? Or are you just giving us a disturbing the peace warning?" He was mildly annoyed with this guy, he was just wasting time now.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yes," Raiden said. He realized that Kris had just wrapped his arm around the woman he was just fight.
"I think I'll just go, now." He pointed at his own eyes and then at Kiame's, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Kiame grinned as she watched Raiden walk away. Well, there he goes. She felt Kris's arm around her. She smiled flirtatiously at Kris and kissed his neck playfully. She then turned into a cloud of bats. "See ya later Kris." She smiled in the cloud of bats, it forming her normal self and she flew away.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Kris walked off, the sun began to rise, so he retreated to his hideout under the city, a mile stretch in the sewers. He laughed at the fact that he seemed to be wrapping a suductress around his finger, she would prove useful to his own endevours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampaging!   Rampaging! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampaging!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: