infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balcony...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Balcony... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Thomas swung with his axe, decapitating a Corrupted, and with a Riff on his guitar, blasted 5 in to the water. with a mighty yell, he shattered the eardrums of some of the conduits, bringing them to their knees, and his axe finished them off.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Sena, seeing 249 being chased, pulled her hood up. She ran out into the sunshine towards the corrupted, the darkness being sucked away from the alley and trailing after her like a long cape. She jumped up and sent the shadows, like a wave, that picked up all the finished bodies that Thomas had collected as well as the two that were chasing 249.

"Bon Soir~" She murmured before using their own shadows to drag them down below the ground, where they dissapeared. Before they were even completely gone, she sprinted back to the sanctity of the shadow in the alley, where she crouched with he hood still up, panting.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:37 pm

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" 249 repeated, hearing the French. "Also thank you." He waved and headed for the shadow she was in, forgetting the other conduits and how they would probably attack him. "You seem like a good guy, just a little loud, mind of I sit with you without you killing me?"
He had to add that last part with a laugh to lighten fact somebody who kills people daily was walking his way with a shotgun. He didn't want to kill innocent people with Sena around.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Sena panted, leaning heavily against the cement wall. She coughed loudly and ran further back into the shadows, where she stopped and was violently ill against the wall. Her hood was still up and no one could see her face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:05 pm

I sighed and stood up straight. I hadn't really done much nor had I wanted too. They could fight their little hearts out for all I care. I gave a weak wave to the ice conduit. He seemed to know Sena so he couldn't be too bad. Speaking of Sena... I walked over to her and sighed. " You ok?" I asked though I wasn't sure if she would answer or not.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:02 am

Thomas noticed someone who was ill in the shadows of the alley. he walked toward her. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Sena, trembling, turned her head and walked slowly back to the group. Her eyes were sunken in a little and veins, colored black, showed ominously beneath her skin, especially around her eyes. The grey of her eyes was darker, turned onyx and covered the whole of her eyes now rather than the center. She leaned heavilly into the wall, and out of the sun.

"I'm okay," She whispered, her voice shaky, and doubled. "I'll be better when night falls..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:50 pm

I sighed and nodded a little. She didn't look okay and I would've loved to put my years of medical tuition to use right now but it was her call. I slowly zipped my jacket a bit higher up so it was just under my chest. I glanced around at everyone that was around and chuckled slightly. Not exactly the kind of people I thought I'd ever see together.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Thomas blinked. "the sun does this to you?" Thomas walked over, putting his axe on his back, and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:39 am

Sena blushed, a dark purple color on her pale cheeks as opposed to pink and looked up at Thomas. She was a little embarassed by the hug, but enjoyed the comfort and hugged him back. "U-um... it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Arriving late on the scene, 249 approached Sena.
"Thanks for the help back there, oh, and you, sound guy, don't kill me, I'm with her."
He looked towards the water conduit and nodded.
"So Sena, who're your friends?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:50 am

Sena let go turned towards 249, the black veins around her eyes pulsing painfully. She walked towards him and bowed her head. "They seemed nice enough. . . I thought they could help me find him. I'm sorry I wandered away from the warehouse . . ."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Thomas was a little surprised by the purple blush, but he'd seen weirder. "Don't worry, Iced One. I won't harm you."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm

"Iced one? What is this, the middle ages? At least refer to me as Vermaak or something, but I'm flattered nonetheless. Also, Sena, you look hurt, do you need a doctor?"
249 put his hand on Sena's cheek and got a closer look at her veins, he turned towards the sound conduit.
"My name's 249, I'm one of the few sane members of the Vermaak, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Sena winced a little and the veins under her eyes pulsed heavilly under 249's finger tips. "This is what happens when I'm exposed to the sun. Since I absorb so much darkness when I sit in the dark, it doesn't stop when I go into the sun. . . Kinda like poison, you know? Well. . . That's about the best way to explain it anyhow. . . I'll be better when night falls." She closed her eyes softly, her cheeks slightly blushing purple at physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:13 am

"I see..." The boy did understand. "So that's why you were hurt when you dealt with the Corrupted, nice ob there, by the way, it was becuase it's dangerous for you to be in the sun. Thomas was resigned to wait till nightfall, playing a mild smidgen of guitar as he did so.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:14 pm

"O-oh, um, thank you." She smiled at Thomas. She is hardly a fighter, but when push comes to shove she could pull a few things. "You're the one that was fighting really well, All I did was really clean up. Your skills are... impressive."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:21 pm

"Better than 90% of my gang, the second I get my hands on a blast core I'm out of this, but til then I'm stuck. But Sena, I have to go, you stay and chat, I may come back later, but not for a while."
Launching away on a pillar of ice, he left a small note, it simply thanked thomas and left 5 blast shards for him. 249 was out of site.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Senas image shuddered and she burst into a cloud of tendril-like shadows, which chased after 249 and latched onto his shadow before he was gone for good. Her best bet until the sun went down was obviously the warehouse. A small, black, shadowy version of herself with glowing white eyes rose out of Thomas' shadow and blew a kiss to them.

"Thank you. . ." The shadow dissapeared as quickly as it had formed, and Sena was gone.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I blinked a couple times before realizing that most of em had left. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Well there goes any attempt at communication. I slowly made my way out of the alley into the sun and stretched upward for a second before glancing at the guy with the guitar. I looked down, not really knowing what to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:30 am

Thomas' eyes widened at the blast shards. he absorbed one, feeling it's power rush into him, re-energizing him from his spent energy, and handed another to... Sena was gone. "Darn, these shards would've fixed her right up." he tucked the shards in his pocket, feeling... kinda sad. this Sena girl was pretty nice, albeit a bit off color. although, it was a rather nice way of being Off color... kinda cute... Snap out of it boy, you don't have powers to get you a girlfriend. Thomas shook his head. idiot. You work full time for Empire City, for the People, not for yourself. He looked up. "ok, who else needs a shard?" Thomas looked around, saw nobody, and left, keepig the shards for emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balcony...   Balcony... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balcony...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: