infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mythiq

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythiq

Mythiq

Mythiq Empty
PostSubject: Mythiq   Mythiq Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 am

Hello everyone who is still here... I am Mythiq

I guess I'm a little late to the party here, but I'm here now regardless. I would've liked to have found this site a while ago, since I had an idea to start my own Infamous site like this, but put it off since I had a lack of time for that kind of venture.

Well, I'm a college student and I'm looking into being a CPA, auditor, or financial analyst after I graduate.

I'm into a lot of video games as well as anime.

Any more information needed, feel free to ask me. I'm a plenty reasonable person and I'd like to be an active member here.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Mythiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythiq   Mythiq Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:25 am

Welcome aboard Mythiq! I'm Lego, resident maniac of the forum. I'd be happy to show you around (metphorically of couse, i highly doubt you're interested in coming over to my house and having me show you everything.)
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Mythiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythiq   Mythiq Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Welcome to the site, man. I'm Gormakid, but you can call me whatever you want. I'll let Lego stick to the whole "showing you around" thing, because my house isn't quite in a condition for visitors Wink
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Mythiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythiq   Mythiq Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi dere! I'm Ness, the resident psychopath! ^-^ I'm crazy, and I love anime and games too so I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly. Cheers! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mythiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythiq   Mythiq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythiq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: