infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A certain type of party.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

A certain type of party. Empty
PostSubject: A certain type of party.   A certain type of party. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

I am setting up a new party guys. This may be a little odd, but here is how the party will work.

We set a date and time, and everyone who can will show up at that time to catch up with eachother. This is my way of getting us all back together for a big get together. I will be probably send Joe and Paisley an invite, even though they probably aren't going to get back on for whatever reason. I feel like we all need to get back together for one day. Anyone who can needs to find a way to get Tom an invite for just one day. If he can't make it, that is fine, and if the other two can't, that's also fine. other than that, we all need to get together for this one day, and we need to all kick back and hang out again. I miss the good old days.

Anyone who can get ahold of tom, post here and say that you will do it.

Anyone who has some good ideas for how we will do this, Post here and mention it.

This Party idea has to work, because it is important for us all to catch up. This site is dying, but I am sure that if we do the party, it will pick it all up quickly. Let's go guys, let's get this thing moving quickly!
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com

A certain type of party.
Page 1 of 1