infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling all Conduits!

Go down 
+4
#Megz
Gormakid
legolosarrow
Theseus12
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

"If its about survival, then I say it's time to get in touch with the conduit haters. They are NOT our friends, but I've seen what they do to conduits. I'm guessing they'd have a little something to take care of Ophelia...without nukes. If not, I suggest we stick with your original plan." Lucas said. He tried to sound morbid, but for someone who was almost always smiling, that was hard. An unintentional breeze blew across the roof as an awkward silence settled in.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:05 am

(Awful filler post.)

Raiden peaked the right third of his head out. He realized that they all seemed familiar, but couldn't place any names. There was a former Doom whore (literally), the Tony Stark act-alike, Ophelia's ex, the albino FBI agent...

"I plan on meeting up with the Templars, propose an alliance."
Raiden almost muttered "What?", but first put together that none of them thought it would work.

The Reaper Conduit exploded over the idea of the former Doom-operative tinkering with the nuclear bomb, and then...it sounded like something really did explode. The windows cracked, and his and the cashier's ears rang for several seconds. The latter stumbled into the room behind him.

"If its about survival, then I say it's time to get in touch with the conduit haters. They are NOT our friends, but I've seen what they do to conduits. I'm guessing they'd have a little something to take care of Ophelia...without nukes. If not, I suggest we stick with your original plan."
Raiden pondered what that original plan was, which he decided and hoped to God didn't involve the bomb. Around twenty seconds later, he just strolled out and leaned next to the closed door, even though he didn't really have anything to say. The sound conduit did, after all, call for all conduits.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 am

Well guess it's time I went to the place where I heard that SOS *sigh* and it was just getting good ah well guess i'll finish things up here.

*the kid then stabbed a man through the stomach with a sickening smile his katana also piercing another man* hehe like a kobob. Guess you're lucky cause I can't make you suffer cause I gotta go

*as he said that he cut off both of the guys heads and while the heads were in the air he caught them and threw them on a pile of heads*

He then teleported to the place he heard the call *sigh* guess I won't be able to tele for a couple of hours meh. He then looked at the group of people talking about a bomb (damn i'm vulnerable when are my limbs gonna come back?) he then announced his presence they all looked at him some with weird looks because he didn't have his left arm or right leg.

"Hey the names Mat sorry for being late had a little business to take care of"

*he then started cleaning the katana of the blood by leaning it on his leg and using his mouth*

*he took his mouth off of the weapon* "sooo,what happened?" He asked with questioning eyes
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Lilith hissed under her breath. "Fuck you all. I offer intimate knowledge on the Drowning Doom and its whereabouts, as well as my Expertise on chemical warfare, and you spit in my face." She completely disregarded the arrival of the new man, turning away to the end of the roof.

She stared out into the horizon. "The Templars are right. About all of us." She hissed. "We're demons." She looked back at them, angry. "At least the lot of you certainly fuckin' act like it. It's no wonder they want us dead, if all we do is argue like animals amongst ourselves. I never asked for what happened to me. The truth is, I'd rather die right now." She spit in their direction, disgusted, and jumped from the roof, her rifle slung over her shoulders and landed nimbly on her stiletto heels, leaving the fools to ponder their imminent death.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Lucas noticed the newcomer before anyone else and opened his mouth, "I--" He was abruptly cut off by Lillith, however, and he watched as she went on a rampage. There seemed to be a moment of silence before anyone spoke. "Look, she's right, we're getting nowhere by fighting. I'm willing to help in any way, but we need to start working like a team if we want to do anything. The Doom and the Templars are basically small armies! If we have a hope if defeating either of them, we need to be an army too." Lucas paused for a second, "Just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm

"That can be arranged," Raiden muttered. "It should."
Anyone misanthropic enough to try and give one immoral conduit absolute control of humanity shouldn't be around, no matter their intentions. He couldn't really trust her, either.
He found it extremely annoying when people try to offend other people by conceding to an opposing party, especially when they don't get their facts straight. The Templars are a religious group, hating demons because they think only the established humans, not superhumans, were created by God, and any other kind works for the devil.
Well, maybe that's not quite right, but that's not the point.
"Congress does that all the time," he said loud enough for anyone listening to hear,"but I don't see them marching on Washington, D.C."

The air conduit said they would need to be an army, probably as an expression.
"Do you mean vast in numbers or better organized?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 pm

"Whatever it is, you can count me in." Thomas said.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Jason Cregnix-

Jason thought for a moment. The Plan. To make sure nothing like Opehlia would ever happen again. He was going to speak about it after this- Once they had more unity, but now seemed to be the time, the place.
He cleared his throat, practically asking for the attention of everyone around.
"I've had an...Idea, poking around in my head for a while now. The concept of a sort of, team. A force to prevent something as bad as this Opehlia crisis, from ever happening again. Like the Justice Leauge. I call it The Spartans. I have communicators at the ready for any who'd like to join, and coordinates of a base place I've been putting together. So, who's interested?"

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):
Instantly, The Darkness stepped up.
"I'm not one for working with teams, but to prevent anything like Opehlia from happening is a good enough cause for me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Thomas stepped foward, grabbing a Com. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

"Count me in, bro. Not like there's a choice anyways, we don't unite and we're screwed. Big time."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Lysander saw all this mushy love shit going down, and he intended to follow lillith off th building. "You all can go and suffer. Unlike you, I have an army and I intend to fight th doom and templars with it." Lysander lowered the pistol and looked at the new guy. "Hey you, if you know what's goo for you, leave soon. Let's go War." He marched over to her and grabbed her hand and tugged on it.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

*sigh* Really now i'm in a team,well if what you guy's say is correct then this is some deep shi*,guess i'll join not really my style but,*sigh* meh i'm in. Time to take down this "Ophelia",who is she anyway? Oh yeah I don't think i'll take you up on you're offer,whatever you're name is.

Last edited by matrace1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Raiden glared at the Reaper conduit while he bragged about his sick (meaning horrible) "army".

"DC?" Raiden asked."You disgust me. I accept."
He waited for anyone else to speak.
"By the by, where is this 'place'?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

War didn't move, and tugged Lysander back. "I'm going to have to call your bullshit here, Ly..." She tugged on the brim of his hood. "When it comes to mushy love your all over that." She chuckled. "Besides.... The Templars... The Drowning doom... they are all a threat to your Reapers. If you won't do it for the general peace.. do it so you wont have to keep replacing men. Because I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Lysander blushed at War's response, embarrassed a bit. He tried regaining his composure. "L-listen, i know it means less reaper deaths, but I don't want to leave Maximus alone on this. He leads them too." He lied. Maximus could easily handle the reapers without him, but he couldn't mind control them. "I can't do it. I'm sorry, I can't work with you and your little group. Just stay away from my... er.. Maximus' reapers! he yelled and walked towards the edge of the roof top and climbing down the fire escape, full of shame. He stopped halfway and yelled "Oh, and Thomas. I can't stand this being good stuff. That's your job." He continued down the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

War frowned and went to the fire escape, putting her hand over Lysanders before he left. "Hey..." She murmured, looking at him. "Be carefull..." Her hand stroked his cheek softly and she kissed him before he went on his way.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'll try." He whispered back.

((Exit lysander))
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Lucas grabbed a com in the midst of all the action. He had never even heard of this Maximus guy that Lysander was talking about.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Jason Cregnix-
Jason nodded. It was decided then.
"Ok folks- First thing first. Here are your commnicators-"
He paused, and handed out communicators for all those who did not yet have them.
"And you'll need these keycards to acess the base."
He then proceeded to hand out the cards.
"To get to the base head to The Neon. Look for a place called The Starling hotel. Put this keycard into the elevator. It'll take you where you need to go."
Jason said "I have a feeling the time to act will be soon. I'll see you all soon." With that, he flew off to his warehouse to prepare his Pelican dropship.

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness)-
"I think I'll be getting ready in my own way too. You all should as well. I'll see you around." The Darkness then turned, and leapt off the building, sprinting to a different area of the city.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Okay,now that that's over with,what the hell happened and please no bullshi*. Because I was halfway across the world having a nice nap before I got here,also some retard tried to kill me but I killed him and his lil'group,so could anyone tell what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 pm

"Kid, we all want to know what's going on. Welcome to Empire City. Run by the Radio Shack if you need me for anything, but I'm out." Lucas said this to the newcomer, a kid who looked a little younger than himself. He jumped off the building, falling in a swan dive and allowing the wind to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Raiden leapt off the building, ground his bionic hand on the side to slow the fall, and ran back to Shrapnel. He still hadn't bought his ammoes and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 am

War sighed, disdained and remained where she was, holding her communicator. She sat on the side of the roof and stared over the ruined city wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Conduits!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2