infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 pm

/START CHAPTER 1
John woke with a start.
He heard the on-ship alarms blaring.
John didn't have to think, he let his training burned into his mind control his body.
Instantly he rolled from his bed and slammed to the space-ship floor. He felt his back for an assault rifle.
His hand came back empty. "Right, no armor. I'll have to improvise."
Chief pried a reinforced steel bar from the bed, and kicked open the door into a long open hallway.
He looked out into a sea of men and women sprinting down the hallyway, with determined looks on their faces.
There stood various armored personnel. They were bigger than most around them. Larger, stronger and faster. They were Spartans, Spartan IVs.
"Marines and Spartans get suited up. Sh*t's going down."
John approached one, and tapped in on the shoulder. It whirled around and gulped quickly at John.
John dwarfed the Spartan by a foot and was even larger and burlier than him. John was a Spartan-II, one of the first Spartans.
"What's going on?" he asked in a no-nonsense tone with his eyes narrowed.
"UM Cap-Captain Laskey's detecting a slipspace anomaly. He suspects it's the Covenant."
John's eyes narrowed. The Covenant. The alien menace responsible for the death of billions and the destruction of many human worlds. John had lost countless comrades to them.
He barreled down the hallway and reached the armor deck.
He stepped onto a platform, and told a startled scientist.
"Call for armor Sierra-117. Designation Master Chief Petty Officer John-117."
Robotic arms descended around John as he extended his arms and legs. The arms began building a set of armor around him. In thirty seconds, it was complete and John was in a set of MJOLINIR armor.
He pried open the door to an adjacent weapons locker and selected a number of weapons: One MA5B assault rifle, two SMG's, a BR55 rifle, one SPNKr Rocket Launcher and two fragmentation grenades.
A minute later he was in the vehicle bay, in a crowd of Spartan IV's all staring out in awe at something.
John forced his way to the front of the crowed and was awestruck as well. They were being pulled through a portal. As his section of the ship passed through, a violent shuddering shook all Spartans to the ground and the horrible sound of screeching metal was heard.
One through they looked out once more, to see a single planet. Earth.
"That doesn't look like any earth I've ever been too..." One Spartan remarked.
"Looks like something you would see in textbooks about the Earth at around the turn of the century..." Another said.
"That can't be Earth..." John said "If it's not Earth, what is it?"
/END CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 pm

/START CHAPTER 2
Jason Cregnix stared wearily at his computer.
Many days ago, his computer had detected an odd anomaly in normal space. It reported that something big may be happening. As such, Jason had stayed up for two nights in a row, eating fun dip and staring at the screen.
"Sir, intergalactic rift has opened up. My scanners cannot detect what is on the other si- Wait, sir. Portal rippling and- Alien vessel approaching sir. It appears to be heavily armed. What shall I do."
Jason swore. He had been putting in anti-alien protocols in place just in case, but he hadn't expected a random attack.
"Computer, get the MAC cannons ready to fire. I want all SHIVA, FERNIS, and HAVOC warheads primed for detonation and ready to launch. Get the Archer anti-ship missiles loaded up too. And get the LongSword fighters ready."
"Yes sir. But what shall you do?"
"I'm rallying the Spartans." Jason spoke of the team that had formed after the Ophelia crisis, the team to prevent anything like that from ever happening again.
Jason rapidly clicked a series of keys on his key board. Satisfied, he stood up and shook his shoulders.
"Computer, give me the Mark V armor." Suddenly, a floor pannel opened up around Jason. Robotic arms, holding pieces of armor, constructed a complex suit around him. In seconds he was in full Iron Man battle armor.

Meanwhile, Lucas Rice flew over the streets of Empire City.
He lazily took advantage of wind drafts, observing what went on down below.
Suddenly, in his ear, he heard a distinct ringing, and then a voice. The Spartans communicator. Another call? It had only been a week since they had a battle with a bunch of the Drowning Doom, Opehlias former pawns who had showed up in the Warren.
"Something bad is going down, something that could threaten the whole Planet. I need you, Spartans. Assemble in my ware house." Jason. of course.
Lucas righted himself, and flew in the direction of Cregnix's warehouse.

Thomas Ellis, resident sound conduit of Empire City, heard the transmission before it had even reached him. he had been eavesdropping upon his roof for bits of intel about crimes he could stop when he heard the message over Lucas's communicator. He paused in his seat thinking "Well, that ruined a perfectly good rootbeer drinking moment."
But, he strill got up from his seat, and sprinted off the building. With a powerful sound wave, he sent himself flying in the direction of the Warehouse. "This better be good, Cregnix." He thought.

"Easy peasy." War Sabine thought, as with a quick jab of her elbow, the last gang member's skull cracked. She had been sent on a mission to stop a drug deal reportedly going down here. Her intel had been right. "Might as well report i-" She began to think when she was interrupted by a transmission from Jason Cregnix. On the words 'Threaten the whole planet' War began double-timing it down to Cregnix's place.

The Darkness, with a sweep of his leg took out two clumsy Templars. Two started charging him. But with four quick shots, one bullet to each leg, they dropped, moaning. The Darkness holstered his pistols and looked around. "One encampment of Templars cleaned out." He thought, satisfied. But he got a transmission for the Spartans. Once he heard the mear crackling of the thing he took of in the direction of Jason's place. He didn't use that thing unless sh*t was going down.

Raiden, using his bionic arm hurled a car at the hyper endurant conduit, finally defeating him. He took deep, heavy breaths. It had been a hard fight. He barely disarmed the guy before he had to get into a fist fight with him. As he steadied himself against a wall he got the call. Instantly he ran for Cregnix's.

"Glad to see you all here." Cregnix said grimly, looking upon his assembled team. "As you know, we have an Earth shattering event upon us. Aliens. I've detected one of their ships nearing orbit. It is outfitted as a war vessel. I don't want to take any chances so I've primed planetary defenses. I'll be leading a team of LongSword fighters to them, to see what the hell is going on."
The team nodded. They were all heroes. They knew the job description. Do the impossible, save tons of people and on top of it all get out alive for pizza with friends tomorrow.
"Anyways, in the flight team I'm taking The Darkness, he's shown he can fly a plane. You too War- I assume it's part of your FBI ranting. And lastly Raiden I've made yours so you can bionically interface with it. Lucas and Tom, no offense, but you're worthless up there. I need you here rallying the planet side defenses. get the army, navy, coat guard, anybody. We may have an invasion on our hands. LongSwords are a-go in fifteen. get prepped team."

/END CHAPTER 2
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

/START CHAPTER 3

Captain Thomas Lasky of the UNSC Infinity looked out over the vast expanses of space, towards a planet thinking the same thing the men and women down in the bay were.
"That's not earth...What is it?"
Lasky keyed the ship wide intercom,
"Gentlemen, ladies. We appear to have a situation. ready the Pelicans, LongSwords, and drop pods. I'm not taking the risk of losing a fight to some alien *ssholes." Lasky pulled a pistol from his belt, and made sure it was loaded.
"Sir, foreign ships detected. They appear to be outfitted as fighters, sir."
Lasky nodded. Time to make first contact with some aliens.
He keyed a button on the control panel to the Infinity, and instanly a signal was sent out to the tiny fighters approaching them.
Seconds later, an image appeared on screen.
It was one of a strange, robotic creature. It's armor had missiles and an assortment of weaponry. Instantly Lasky killed the signal, not wanting to give the aliens an idea of what to expect during attack.
Lasky narrowed his eyes. "Launch the LongSwords. We have a fight on our hands."

"LongSword team, keep your eyes open. We got boogies incoming. Over." Jason Cregnix said over TEAMCOM.
He and those he commisned for the job were nearing the alien space craft, and a number of fighter class vessels were coming in hot.
"I read you, Red One. Over." The deep voice of The Darkness growled.
"Engaging.Over." Said War Sabine, as she gunned the thrust on her ship. The fighter flew into the flurry of enemy ones, causing a serious of explosions, and the concussive force of gunfire to rattle the cockpits of all ships.
"Red Two, Red Four, form up on Red Three. Distract the fighters. I'm headed for the belly of the beast. Over."
Two more fighters peeled off from Jason's diamond formation to join War, leaving him alone.
He gunned his fighter;s thrusters to go around the enemy formation. He flew in in, looking for an entry way, when a missile clipped his fighter's wing.
"Damit, Im going to crash right into the hu-Wait, no I'm not." Jason fired his only missiles at one point in the hull creating a man sized hole. Too small for his ship. But that didn't matter. He ejected himself from the seat, and gunned his Iron Man suit thrusters, sending him inside the ship. He landed smack dab in a cluster of armored figures. All much bigger than he was.
He activated the suit's weapons.
"Let's dance." he thought.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 pm

/START CHAPTER 4

The Master Chief, John, had never encountered an alien like this before. It spoke English as if it were a second language, and it took out a line of highly trained Spartans like nothing.
Chief shouted over TEAMCOM "Spartans, evasive action now! I want everyone in cover, and firing on the thing!"
The Chief pulled his MA5B Assault Rifle from his back, and fired a round into the armored alien's chest.
The humanoid creature staggered, and looked at Chief as if puzzled. Chief proceeded to charge it and tackle it.

Jason was puzzled- Why in the name of god was The Master Chief John 117, right out of Halo 4, on an alien vessel?"
He stopped wondering when The Chief tackled him.
Master Chief through a well aimed punch at the side of Jason's armor. With a mighty heave, Jason's chest armor was ripped off with a sickening groan, revealing a mass of curcits.
"No one screws with my armor, but me!"
Jason activated the Uni-Beam repulsor ray located on his chest.
The Master Chief flew off, and slammed into the opposite end of the deck.

Master Chief shook his head, as the blackness of unconciseness tried to take him.
His sheilds were completely drained, and the powerful blast seemed to have broken the recharge power-core altogether.
He need to end this fight, now.
Chief tossed his frag grenades in the area of the armored alien and it leapt out of the way, in the direction of Master Chief. With three powerful strides John was on him in a second.
John grabbed the creatures neck, and keyed the obvious helmet-release, and ripped the helmet from its head, revealing a human face.

Jason growled, and the alien opponet that looked oddly like The Mater Chief appered stunned. He took that advantage. He reached out and activated the alien's helemt relase, as it's helmet came off it revealed an incredibly pale face, dotted with fleeting freckles. A HUMAN face.
All on deck wondered what in hell's name was going on...

/END CHAPTER 4
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:35 pm

(This is great so far, keep it up Legs :3 I wonder if they'll think War's an Alien since she's Albino. Then again idk...)
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 pm

(Sorry for such a long wait. I've been busy. And lazy.)

/START CHAPTER 5

"What.The.F*CK!"
Jason shouted, as he rammed a boot into Master Chiefs armor. It didn't harm the spartan, but he released him anyways.
Jason backed up slowly, with both power gloved hands raised. "What in hell's name is going on here?"
He asked slowly, ready to fire all weapons systems if need be. Somehow, somebody had managed to engineer a crew of Spartans and a massive ship, without his knowledge. And launch it up into space without his knowledge.

Insurrectionist. John was dealing with very, very powerful innies. He needed to defuse the situation, quickly. If that was just one of the, he had no idea what the others were capable of.

"This is The UNSC Infinity." john raised his hands in submission. "We got sent here by some sort of a rip in slip-space. We believe it's Covenant in origin. If you'd give us your planet name, we'll be off and kill the covies who sent us here."

Jason looked the man up and down. he had the Master Chief's exact voice and armor, but Jason knew for a fact that Steve Downes, Cheifs voice actor, was large enough to fit into a MJOLNIR suit. he was dealing with the real deal. A real master Chief.
"This is planet Earth, year 2013."

"2013? Impossible. We just came from Earth, easily hundreds of years ahed of the date you specified."

Jason thought. let his mind work things out for a second.
"Wait a minute." Jason thought.
"I don't think that was a rip in Slipspace.To be sure, Im going to ask you a few things. To make sure what I thought happened, happened. Requiem recently exploded, correct?"
The Master Chief adopted a bewildered look, but nodded.
"And Doctor Hasley was taken by the Covenant?"
Master Chief nodded yet again.
"That's exactly what happened on a video game, in our world. A game known as halo. Featuring you, Cortana and many others, Chief. That was no rip in slipspace, Chief. That was a rip in the very fabric of reality. You have crossed the multi-verse."

/END CHAPTER 5
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

/START CHAPTER 6

A tear in the fabric of reality. John could buy that, but he'd had stranger things happen to him.
The Master Chief reached down and clicked his helmet back into place, and thumbed the safety of his assault rifle back on.
He activated his comms and patched through to the captain "Sir, call of your fighters. These are friendlies." He said.
Jason, realized what Master Chief was doing, did the same "Darkness, War, Raiden, hold your fire. We're dealing with friends. Halo friends, in fact. Land in the hangar bay, if you'd please."
Jason looked up to Master Chief, and extended an armored hand "I'm Jason, Jason Cregnix. I lead a team of... Well, I suppose you'd call us an Unconventional Warfare unit, here on this earth."

John was surprised. Not every man wanted to shake hands with a spartan, most feared having their hands pulverized by the Spartan's massive power. he took Jason's hand and shook it. " Master Chief Petty Officer John One One Seven at your service." John said.

"Anyways, business. I'll take it you have at least a handful of ONI spooks and scientist aboard this bucket?" Jason asked.

John nodded, almost startled by his amount of knowledge on The Office Of Naval Intelligence.

"Alright, I need them to help figure out what happened to bring you guys through the rip. I already have a pretty good guess of what it is. You guys have a Promethean Artifact onboard, correct? Recovered by Fire Team Crimson?"

John nodded again. Jason knew a surprising amount. But that made The Spartan trust him less. "I take it you'd like to examine the artifact, Mr.Cregnix? It's on B-Deck."

Jason nodded. "Lead the way." he said.

/END CHAPTER 6

(Blech, sorry for crappy chapter. I'm trying to think of where to take le story next.)
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 pm

/START CHAPTER 7

Jason examined the artifact intently, while Master Chief and Captain Lasky observed from a distance.
"Do you think he could be a problem, Chief?" Lasky asked.
"Doubtful. If he was hostile a small squad of Spartans could take him. I almost did, and I'm only one."
Lasky nodded, and returned his attention to Jason.
Suddenly the armored man jumped up.
"SH*T!" He shouted.
He whipped around to Lasky.
"WE NEED TO DESTROY THIS THING, NOW!"
John drew his assault rifle from his back. Something was going down.
Lasky fulled his M6 side arm from his belt, and shouted,
"What is it, Cregnix!?"
"This thing is fueling the portals! And in five damn minutes it'll throw up more portals for the Prometheans and Covenant!"
Lasky swore and pressed the PA button on the wall-
"All hands, armor up ASAP! We going to have Covies and Prometheans on our *sses in five! MOVE!"
Jason raised an hand to his helmet and accessed comms "Everyone, get back to Earth, now! Keep the MAC guns, shivas, everything hot. We're going to have a fight on our hands. And, Thomas. Make the call."
The call was a very special thing. It was sent to call out to every hero, anyone who could possibly help. It was a failsafe in case the planet was invaded, for extra firepower. They would need it. They would need everything for the coming battle.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 am

Thomas' reaction:

".... Holy shit..... On it."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

/START CHAPTER 8

Jason pulled on his helmet, and said,
"Lasky? Get out of the room, and shut the door tight. All of you as well. Except you, Chief. Grab a jetpack."
Lasky and the others hurried out of the room, as Chief pulled on a jet back.
A single missile fired from Cregnix's armor, causing a small Spartan sized hole in theglass. Jason leapt out, and activated his thrusters, flanked by Master Chief.
The two flew for the orbital MAC platform, desperately trying to get there before... Oh no.
Cregnix and Chief was a massive portal form, some distance off. And through it came dozens of Covenant ships. Flanked by a few of Forerunner design.
Cregnix swore, and landed on the platform, as thousands of troop carriers and fighters swarmed from the bellies of the vessels.
"Boot up, d*mmit!" He shouted.
He turned to Chief.
"Hold them off, I need to get this thing fired up!"
Chief nodded and pulled his assault rifle from his back, a detachment of five banshees was headed towards thier position. The fighters had a sleek, organic look, with twin plasma cannons on the front.
Chief pulled a grenade and threw it with all of his might. The grenade punched through the first Banshee's hull, and the following explosion detonated it and the one directly adjacent.
Chief activated his jetpack, and rocketed towards one of the other Banshee's. he grabbed onto a wing, while the other two fired their plasma cannons at him.
He planted his second grenade on that Banshee, and dropped, only to land on another Banshee.
The first detonated, sending debris flying. Chief pulled out his SPNKr rocket launcher and blew up the second to last Banshee. Chief than took a single first and rammed it with all his force, right through the Banshee's hull, and pulled the Elite driver right from it, causing the alien to suffocate from lack of air.
"MAC platform fired up!" Cregnix shouted, and fired.
A single, massive projectile hurtled through space at incredible speeds, hitting, crumpling, and puncturing the hull of an unshielded Covenant cruiser.
Chief smiled under his helmet. They were in business.

/END CHAPTER 8
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

/START CHAPTER 9
On Earth...
Purple alien vessels swooped low, raining plasma fire on the poor planet of Earth.
There were few defenders left, Experiment 249 was one of those defenders. He had received Cregnix's call and taken action.
Banshees, impaled with ice shards smoked and crashed, forming sort of a barrier around 249.
A very weak barrier, at that. A green blast of energy smacked the barrier of destroyed fighter ships aside as it it were a pile of twigs.
Two large, armored alien beings now stood before 249. Each had a cannon for one arm, and a shield for the other.
Had it not been for residents of the UNSC Infinity, 249 would have died then and there. From above, three speeding pods slammed into the ground around 249. The glass window of these black cases was jettisoned off, and from each leapt men clad in black battle armor, with silenced SMGs.
"You, move it!" One shouted to 249, as he lobbed a grenade at the armor behemoths. 249 shook his head, and fired more ice shards in the alien's direction.
The aliens simply raised their shield-hands and absorbed the force of the blows. The brought their cannon hands around, and they began glowing with powerful green energy.
"Duck for cover!" One of the men cried, sending the other two sprinting. The one who shouted the order rushed for 249, and tackled him aside, and two powerful green plasma bursts fired from the alien's cannons, luckily missing the four men. The black-clad man pulled himself off 249, and shouted "Dammit kid, what were you thinking, taking on two Hunters with your goddamn fists? Not even a Spartan call pull that trick out of his *ss!"
"I fight with more than fists." 249 coughed as he staggered to his feet, and his fists began to cloud with ice crystals.
The mans eyes widened. "I have an idea!" He cried, pulling out a grenade. "I need you to freeze up one of their cannon arms, boy."
249 nodded, and ran into the fray, and fired a powerful blast of ice at one of the aliens, called 'Hunters'.
The marine who had tackled 249 ran at the alien, who now had a frozen arm. He shoved the grenade, with the pin now out into the cannon, and made a thumbs up to 249. That was hit fatal mistake. The Hunter's shield arm came cleaving down, roughly tearing the man in half, and sending what remained of his body flying three meters to the left.
That's when the grenade detonated. The grenade reacted with the plasma in the cannon and sent both Hunters up in a fireball to hell.
One of the men dropped his gun, and sprinted to his downed comrade, the second man followed in suit.
The first wrenched off the helmet of their downed comrade, to see his eyes rolled back in his head, dead.
Both looked down, silently. They pulled a sharp piece of destroyed Banshee from the rubble, and stabbed it into the ground. The took thier dead comrades helmet, and placed it on top of the stake in the ground, and saluted.
"Ahem." Coughed 249, drawing attention from the two men.
"Who are you people?" He asked.
"Helljumpers." One said. "ODST's." Said the other, as they picked up thier guns, and began to trudge off into other parts of the city.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 pm

/START CHAPTER 10

A single person stood, in the center of the street. The street was strewn with abandoned cars, some wreckage, and dead bodies. So many bodies.
The person was a woman. She watched at the other end of the street, a Covenant deployment. They dropped off a Wraith mortar tank, and three Sangheli Elites. Eight foot tall menaces of aliens, accompanied by twelve Unggoy grunts, small canon fodder units, but dangerous in numbers nonetheless. The woman lifted her white hair from her red eyes. Shit was about to get serious. She tossed a can of mustard gas as the enemy as she jumped for cover behind a car, narrowly missing a volley of plasma fire and plasma grenades. She flicked the safties off of two SMG's, and pulled out a grenade. She chucked the frag, and made her move.
As the alien's were startled and lost one or two grunts the explosion and resulting shrapnel, War revealed herself and poured SMG fire into one of the Elites. It's sheilds flickered and broke, and the large alien fell to the sheer mass of bullets.
"Wort wort wort!" One of the remaining Elite's shouted, and began firing upon War with it's plasma rifle, followed by the others.
War was about to throw another 'nade when something interesting happened. From behind one of the elite's, invisible hands wrapped around it, breaking it's shields, and moments later it's neck.
As the body of the large alien dropped, it revealed a second woman- Haruka Elfen, vectors and all.
The surviving Sangheli drew it's energy sword, and accompanied by two Plasma-Pistol wielding grunts, charged Haruka.
That's when War's grenade came. The explosion reduced the small battle detachment to nothing more than body parts and fluorescent blue-green blood.
All that survived were eight grunts. It was a massacre. Haruka came around from behind and began shredding their ranks with powerful blows from her vectors, and War reduced them to nothing more than pools of blood from their front.
The two women, breathing heavily, gave stiff nods to each other, and ran off in different directions. Now was not the time for socializing. Now was the time for war. Now was the time to stop The Covenant.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 pm

I approve -nod-
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot   Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo meets inFAMOUS- The Reboot
Page 1 of 1