infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Face to Face at last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Thomas walked over to Dimitri. for the past time, while he was in the box, he wanted to hate him for the agony he was forced through... now he wanted to give him a hug. instead, he put a hand on his shoulder. "Has it never ocurred to the messiah, my friend, that one should love someone for who they are, and not who you want them to be?"

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Dimitri pulled away and took a step back, his hand on his hammer in his belt loop. He stayed tensed. "I love... humans. I want to protect them. I want to save them, from living a pitiful life... in lieu of the chance of pure evil hanging over them. Like you." He looked away. "I will always put my Templars first. I have to keep them safe, regardless of my feelings.... and save them from a life of possible enslavement. They fear the Dark Eel. I cannot let my emotions lust after one... lest she takes my Templars too."

He walked to the shipping crate Sena was in and stroked the doors handles, his red eyes soft. "I ... have to save her too."

He turned towards Thomas and walked past him. "Do what you will, Tongue, but you musn't take her from here. I can save her from the darkness within. You. Can't."

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

This was a new development. "The Dark Eel? this is a new entity I've not heard of..." Thomas ignored how he was told he couldn't save Alexis/Sena/whatever. "And what do you mean, Tongue?" Thomas also refrained from mentioning that everyone had darkness within them... whether or not they chose to live with it, or to forgoe it, was their choice alone.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

"The Electricity demon. You are the Serpents tongue, the voice of evil." He pointed angirly towards the shipping crate Sena was in. "Get out of my sight."

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Thomas didn't know wether or not to be offended by the whole voice of evil thing. He decided not to, as this guy was merely overzelously religious. He opened the crate, then, and walked inside...

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Sena lay in a puddle of black and purple fluid, her arms strung up by chains on either side of the shipping crate. Her underwear was on as well as her sweatshirt, her skirt was tossed on the other side of the room and the black bands on her legs remained, though her shoes were with her skirt. Senas hair was all around her, down, and her face was down. Though, it was clear to see her nose was bleeding profusely onto her dark grey sweater and into the puddles of black and purple fluid below her.

Sena didn't move as Thomas entered the crate, several tubes and needles were poking into her arm, next to her was a heart monitor that beeped frequently, indication her unrythmic pulse. Each tube had different substances flowing into her, one a blood bag, another some water, the other the solution of Tainted shards, all going into her system at once.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Thomas stood there, looking at the mess that Sena was in. my god he thought to himself. how can he claim to love her and treat her like this? Thomas fell to his knees, tears streaming from his face. "This is my fault," he said bitterly. "If I had kept you with me... this wouldn't have happened to you..." Thomas covered his face with his hands. His words were barely a whisper. "I'm sorry, my love..."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Sena remained unresponsive, as though deeply asleep, her heart skipping a beat. Thomas's shadow twitched... and The broken body in the middle of the crate lifted her head. Her eyes were glazed over as she looked at Thomas, like she didn't recognize him.

"Aa... aaahh.... iiiiii...." Senas mouth cracked open to speak, but when she tried, her voice layered with shades. Her head and shoulders slumped again... the heart monitor speeding up and slowing down.... then goes back to the pace it was before. "Thomaaaaa...s..."

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 pm

The boy felt something in the depths of his soul. He never thought he would feel tis... but he felt the desire for revenge. He wanted to drag Dimtri into that chamber, and show that Human exactly what he was doing to her. "You call this helping?" He wanted to scream. "A bullet shows more mercy than you!"

Thomas recognized her... others... layered in her voice, but he didn't care. He gently came over to her, and placed a hand on her cheek. "Sena..." Thomas said, as he gently raised her chin, looking her in the face.

Thomas had a dark thought, then. He needed extraction. Sena needed extraction. His own powers were weakened. He foolishly had no method of contacting Cregnix, but that wouldn't work anyways. He concentrated... and felt a dark presence in his mind. "Hello, Thomas," Ophelia said in his mind, filling his mind with unwholesome affection. "Finally coming back for me?" Thomas snarled. "I didn't contact you to end up in your bed, Ophelia, Fallen Angel of the Drowning Doom. I contacted you for HER." Thomas opened his eyes, looking at Sena directly in the face. Ophelia hissed in his mind, and Thomas felt like there were knives in his head, slowly turnin around in his skull. "Her! HER?!? Why???" The conduit interrupted her thought proccess. "Look at her!!! This is the fate the Templars wish upon us ALL! All of us. No matter what we did, this is our destiny if we do not do something. Now put aside your petty hatred of the one I love and Help us!"

Thomas heard nothing for awhile.... Then: "When I grab you, you will have to trust me." Thomas didn't know what that was supposed to mean, but he looked at Sena. "I'm going to get you out of here," Thomas said. He gave her a small kiss on the forehead, and waited.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

In the moment Thomas kissed her forehead, Sena groggily raised her head and stared at him... her eyes malevolent.. angry.... and staring dead at him.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Thomas waited, and then heard the sounds of a storm coming... Brides... He also heard a guitar being played, and new that large, Teary masses were coming. there was a bubbling noise, and Ophelia walked in through a wall, literally. "You are going to have to trust me Thomas." She grabbed Sena's bonds, and the Tears melted through them like acid. thn, exposing a claw, Ophelia slashed the Tainted shards bag, her fingers returning to normal hands for a brief moment from the contact. She hissed in pain. "They inject this into her body???" she issed. "They deserve worse than Death."

"Just get us the hell out of here!"

Ophelia grabbed the pair, and spread the tears around, and the trio started to sink into the ground...

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Dimitri and his templars came through the opening, one of the Templars litterally had a squirt gun and he doused all three of them in the Tainted Shards solution. Sena reacted immediately, screaming and writhing as her skin sizzled on impact, crawling away weakly, making incoherent noises.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Ophelia attacked on instinct, dousing the Templars with the Tears that was acidic in property. "I'll kill you," She promised Dimitri, then grabbed Thomas and Sena, dissapearing completely underneath the Tears. Dimitri had problems of his own, as five gravediggers and a Ratgut walked in then. As Ophelia vanished with Thomas and Sena, the last thing the Templar would see of them was Thomas' hand, middle finger extended before it went underneath the waves...

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Sena writhed in Ophelias grasp, screaming and scratching at her skin, her eyes rolling back. "AAAH...HAAAAAAAAGHHH..... " Sena wretched, fell, and vomited a purple and black substance. Black tears ran down her cheeks and she curled into a ball, shaking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   

Back to top Go down

Face to Face at last
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2