infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are people so strange?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Why are people so strange? Empty
PostSubject: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Decius walked down a busy sidewalk in the drowned warren, all the while trying to strike up conversations. "Ah, um, madame, have you ever heard of the literature of Homer? It's trul..." She shrugged him off. "AH! Sir, what a nice wat-" He was cut off by a fist to the face. Apparently one couldn't examine a strangers watch anymore. People were so impolite nowadays, always in a hurry. Why couldn't Decius relate with them?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Matteo Alacran:
It felt weird to Matt, being out of costume and in the Drowned Warren.
But not only did he need intel, he needed a social life. If all he did was sit in his room and brood when not out and about as The Darkness, people would start to get suspicious.
He walked with his head down, when he heard the distinct sound of a hard punch.
he looked up, eyes narrowed.
There was grumpy buy walking away from another guy who seemed to have been punched in the nose. He wanted to leap on the guy and take him in for assault and battery but he couldn't, it would blow his secret I.D. Instead he walked up to the guy who got punched.
"People sure are jack*sses these days, eh?" He remarked, shyly attempting to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Haven followed not far behind him, the overmuscular man had his eyes closed, his chest exposed, and listening to some Iron Maiden. When he noticed Decius was troubled, he took his headphones off. "Father? What's wrong?" He nodded to the stranger approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm

"Ah... my son.... It's nothing... People are strange these days." Decius rubbed his nose, it was broken but not bleeding, he hoped the stranger didn't notice. "But, yes, kind sir. They can be quite the little cads, now, can't they? I wish I could just kill them like the Fils Puitan they are." he sneared.

note, I did research on medieval insults. That means son of a whore.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Matteo Alacran:
Matt was slightly puzzled. He reffered to the other man as his son, though they looked very close in age. And he used a medieval insult. Matt knew what it meant from history class but it was odd one would speak normally that way. But on the killing part, Matt narrowed his eyes. "You don't kill people." He siad, "Killing is bad. Morally wrong. And if you want someone terrible to feel real pain, someone like say,Hitler, you don't kill them. You torture them until they're almost dead. Then let them lie there in pain. death is too good for some."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"My dad's.... from... a very backwater country." He sighed sadly and placed his hand on Decius's shoulder. "He went to war in Europe and had to stay in this little village for a long time. He had just gotten back when the blast went off you see, and since he'd been there for so long, he's forgotten what people here are like."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

"But I can still function like a commoner!" He said with a smile. "I uh, I say, since when was killing considered bad? Back when I was your age as long as it was justified a killing was fine!" He said with a puzzled look. "Oh, and who is this 'Hitler' you speak of?" Decius had been in a tomb for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 am

Matteo Alacran:
Matt was certain this guy was an idiot, or hiding something. He decided to give him the befit of the doubt, and assume he was an idiot.
"Killing's been considered bad for a while now, in this country anyway. But you don't know about Hitler? The man responsible for killing thousands of jews during the holocaust? Man you must have been very isolated not to have heard about that. I guess I can, uh, show you around Empire City? Get to know the place given that you're new here?" Matt dindn't really mean it. He wanted to find out more about this guy, to find out if he was up to something.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 am

(The amount of fails happening right now is over freaking 9000. Also DEAD MEME!)

Haven slowly put his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes painfully. "Agh... Excuse us..." Haven pulled Decius to the side, murmuring to him quietly. "Dad. We need an intervention here. I thought you were up to date on the 20th century but we ...." He paused to sigh again, painfully. "You're going to need a history lesson."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oh haven I don't believe that would be polite, yes? Now SIR!" He called to the stranger. "I say, shall we stroll?" He asked with a bow. His European accent A mix of many) was fairly strong in this sentance. He brushed his coat off after standing up and drank from a flask of blood he kept in his coat. His lips were a deep red.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Matteo Alacran:
Matt nodded. He took up stride next to the man and his son.
"So- What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Matt."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'm Chraven.... and this is my father, Devin." He stepped hard on Decius's foot as he said that, muttering out of the side of his mouth to him. "It could vampire hunter."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:20 pm

"Oh Haven, please, keep up now!" He walked with the man. "So tell me all about what I've missed here since when did these car contraptions become popular? Why not just ride a horse? Horses don't make such awful noises!" He screamed. He was very very confused about everything and this man gave him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so strange?   Why are people so strange? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are people so strange?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: