infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Place Is Getting Crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

This Place Is Getting Crazy Empty
PostSubject: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Hunter relaxed into a tossed out recliner, and was wondering why anybody would throw it away. It was a bit beat up and kinda old looking, but, what didn't look that way in the city nowadays. The city was pretty much in complete chaos, and fights broke out like they were going out of style. He sat on his rooftop, which itself hadn't seen any fights, and sighed. Somedays I wonder if this place'll ever get some peace and quiet. He though to himself as he heard his cell ring.

He picked it up and immediately heard what had become routine for him. "You are to do recon around the Neon. No threats have been reported thus far, but it'd be best if we had someone keep an eye out." Hunter sighed again, and replied, "Yes, yes, I'm on it." He was beginning to become annoyed with how often he was made to recon the city. Yes, he agreed, it is a important thing to do, but why not have someone else do it for a change. He snapped the phone closed and slid it back into his pocket, and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. He strapped his assault rifle over his back, and departed.

He made his way down to the streets, and walked along, not even caring if anybody saw him.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Duke Credious:
"Hail to the king, baby!" Duke shouted, as he jumped through the window of a bank, located in The Neon.
"Who the hell are you, *sshole?" One robber shouted, raising a pistol.
"Go ahed, make my day."
Duke pulled out two pistols and dispatched all the robbers with shots to the chest.
But one robber survived. He crawled away, clutching his chest where the bullet had struck inches from his heart.
"Eat sh*t and die." He said to last robber, as he gave a bullet to the robbers brain.
Duke smiled. "A job well done." He thought. Then he spotted a mirrior.
"Damn...I'm looking good!" He thought, looking into it.
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Hunter had already walked a good mile or so, and was beginning to lose himself in a bored reverie. Man I'm bored. I'm serious, I get stuck with this job almost everyday, and only on the rare occasion do I find anything of even the slightest interest. 'No news is good news' they say. He scoffed and continued on his way. His reverie was destroyed moments later, however, at the sound of glass breaking and gunshots. "Well," Hunter whispered to himself, "Looks like it's my lucky day." FINALLY! Something interesting!

He dashed in the direction of the noise, and found what looked like a bank robbery in progress. But instead, after a closer look, he saw three robbers dead on the ground, two with bloody chests, and one missing some brain matter, and one tall man standing over them. This man looked armed to the teeth, and oddly enough was admiring himself in a mirror. "This is one of the oddest things I've seen so far." He muttered aloud, and walked into the busted bank. "Well, looks like I came all the way here for nothing."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Duke Credious:
Duke heard a voice from behind him.
He whirled around to see a boy standing in the bank.
He sized him up. Just some maggot to be squash, if he's stir up trouble.
Wait a minute...He's a Reaper! Duke realized.
He raised his two pistols to the boy.
"Your *ss is grass, and I've got the weewhacker."
He growled, as he squeezed off three shots from each gun.
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Hunter's eyes widened behind his glasses, and brought up a quick sheet of water which caught the bullets before they could hit him. "What the heck man? I didn't even do anything to you!" He reabsorbed the Aqua Shield and drew his assault rifle from across his back. He aimed it warily at the large man, and kept his gaze leveled at him."I don't suppose we could talk this over?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Duke Credious-
Duke laughed. The little twit thought he could settle the fight with words.
Duke yelled "Tonight, you dine in hell!" And fired of many more shots, and began charging the water conduit.
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

Hunter rolled out of the way of the bullets, and tried to move far back to keep himself out of the large man's range. "I shoulda figured that was gonna be your answer." He filled his right hand with water and formed a small compact sphere and began launching multiples of them at the man. "Try these on for size!"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Duke Credious:
"Only if you try THESE on!"
Duke rolled away from the water bubbles, and put away his pistols, and pulled out his rocket launcher. He fired to shots, one to the conduits left side, the other to his right. If he stayed still, the splash damage would get him, if he moved to either side, he would be caught in the full blast.
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Hunter's eyes widened when he saw the man pull out a rocket launcher of all things, and simultaneously fire two missiles at him. His mind went into calculating his options.

If he stayed still, he would be hit with the splash of two rockets. If he moved left or right, he'd be hit directly by one of them. And that only left one option. Forwards or backwards. If he went forwards, he could attack the man head on, and possibly wind him with a attack. If he went backwards, he could put some space between them and try to gain some strategic possibilities. The choice was obvious. Hunter turned around quickly, built up some of his stored water into the soles of his feet, and launched himself like a geyser out of the bank and into the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Place Is Getting Crazy   This Place Is Getting Crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Place Is Getting Crazy
Page 1 of 1