infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

mat the assassino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: mat the assassino    Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Name: Mat?

Power: Teleportation (the farther he teles the longer he has to wait to tele again also he has to wait for his limbs to come back),and eagle vision he knows whos an enemy and whos friendly but it only works up to 50 feet maybe and he can see inside bulidings and he can specify who he wants to see if he know the person really well

Weapons and Attacks used: Hidden blade,trusty katana,9mm pistol,and a sniper when he doesn't want to tele and risk getting killed

Alliances: none

Brief History:Found in an alley when he was 8,after the explosion by Desmond miles who asked the kid his name he said nothing (in Desmonds head this kid must have some really REALLY bad amnesia) so he named him Mat and trained him how to be an assassin when he found out he was going to be hunted because of his powers by well EVERYONE.Long story short the kid was an awesome assassin who kicked Desmonds as* also Desmond was killed right in front of him when defending him the kid swore to take revenge on them then teled away to learn more of the ways of the world and see if he could become stronger.He is mostly emotionless and cold hearted except when he kills...... (BTW "them" are well all the gangs in empire city thats right ALL OF THEM he was that much of a badas* when he was 8 right now hes 12)

Appearance: White hoodie with the assassin symbol in the middle of it. His eyes are a blood red and are in a permanent glare also he has snow white hair. Blue jeans.black and blue shoes and when not wearing his hoodie he waers a red shirt with the assassins symbol

Karmic Rank:Neutral

Personality:He's a bit sadistic and by that i mean he doesn't like to use guns cause they kill.......too quickly for his tastes. He plays assassins creed almost religiously and he's really smart but he's a smart ass with how he is smart.He's also very emotionless except when he hears the last cries of his enemies crying out for mercy as they are murdered in the slowest and most painful way possible with his custom made katana. He is not very trusting and more or less works alone,if he needs to team up he will but he won't be happy.he's also kinda lazy.

i'd like to read what you think of him because he's my first charrie that i made and i'm insecure and stuff.
the assassin loving mat
(oh and if you're thinking that the whole "revenge" thing is too cliche don't worry he'll get some character development Wink)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: mat the assassino    Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

Work on your grammar. Other than that, no problems. Accepted.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com

mat the assassino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters :: The Arc of Tears and Templars Forms-
Jump to: