infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIGHT CLUB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

FIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT CLUB   FIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Firstly, I suppose I owe an explanation as to what this is-

This will be a thread containing a series of fan-fictions. These will all be fights, once a week. Between who will be decided by you, the reader, for each week. Afterwards, I will proceed to write a total of two fan-fictions. One in which the first contestant wins, and another in which the second contestant wins.

WEEK ONE- THOMAS ELLIS V. KYD WYKKYD

"HA HA! HEY TOM! WANNA HAVE SOME FUN?" Kyd Wykkyd, the phantom of The Historic District, teleported around like a mad man, aggravating Thomas Ellis, resident sound conduit of Empire City.
"HEY, HEY, HEY TOM, HOW'S IT GOIN' WITH SENA? 249 STEAL HER FROM YA? HA HA!"
Thomas growled,
"Kyd, I don't want to deal with you right now. Go away."
"BUT BOTHERING YOU IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUUUUUN!" Kyd laughed.
"OOOOH, CAN I TOUCH YOUR GUITAR?" Kyd teleported behind Thomas, and yanked his guitar off his back.
Kyd then teleported to the roof of a nearby building. "COOL! Its got all sorts of strings and stuff!"
Something inside Thomas just snapped. He had been going through sh*t, and this *sshole decided he wanted to screw with him? he had another thing coming.
Thomas whirled around, and shouted at the top of his lungs, blasting Kyd backward a good hundred feet.
Thomas rocketed upwards with a powerful sound blast and landed gracefully on the building.
"YOU WANT YOUR GUITAR, TOMMY OL' PAL? TAKE IT! HA HA!" Kyd threw the guitar at Thomas.
Wide eyed, Thomas took the blow from the guitar, felt his nose break and one of his ribs shatter.
Thomas spat out a mouthful of blood and grimaced. Internal bleeding. Not good.
Thomas pulled his guitar from where it lay, bloody on the ground.
He pulled out his guiatr pick, and strummed a single chord. A powerful sound wave blasted from Thomas to Kyd in a matter of miliseconds, sending the phantom flying a crashing into a wall.
Kyd spat out three teeth and jumped to his feet with a wild grin on his face.
"FIGHTING! Fun! Lets do it! Your death will be painless, FOR ME! HA HA HA!"
Kyd rapidly teleported to Thomas, and raked his two knives across his chest, creating a bloody 'X' on the sound conduit. He cried out in pain, making Kyd laugh hysterically.
Thomas, taking advantage of this, swung around with a roundhouse kick, knocking Kyd off his feet, and sending him crashing onto the roof of the building.
Thomas followed it up with a sound blast, shooting the conduit through two of the three floors of the building they stood on.
Thomas leapt down after him. He landed on the broken body of Kyd, crushing his legs.
"Any last words, conduit of teleportation.' Thomas growled.
"Heh-Heh...I...I like trumpet..."
Thomas narrowed his eyes, and with one quick movment, he drew his axe, and seperated the head of Kyd Wykkyd from it's body.
"Rest in hell." Thomas said.

Thomas Ellis descended into the lair of The First Sons.
He never formally had a problem with them, until now. Kyd Wykkyd had killed a total of one hundred people within fifteen minutes just an hour ago. Thomas was here to avenge them. He blasted down ranks of First Sons who futilely tried to stop the conduit of sound., until he reached The Kyd.
Kyd laughed,
"OOH! Heeey, Tommy old buddy old pal! Wassup?"
Thomas didn't have time for words. He directed a sound blast directly at Kyd Wykkyd's head.
Kyd teleported out of the blast's way, and ended up behind Thomas, and proceeded to stab a knife into his back.
"Yay! More fighting! You'll be alot COOLER to kill then all those NOOBS back in town center!"
Thomas, refusing to give into the mortal wound of being stabbed, turned and fired at Kyd, at a point blank range.
All of Kyd's ribs shattered, and the insane one just laughed. "NOW we've got a challange.
Kyd threw a quick punch, dislocating and break Thomas's jaw. he followed it up with a kick to the stomach, causing thomas to double over. While he was in this position, Kyd wiggled his knife out of Thomas's back.
Thomas stood looked up, very weak, to see Kyd's knife coming for his face, and to hear Kyd saying "REALLY nice knowing ya PAL!"
It was the last thing he would ever see.

OPTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK'S FIC(Please vote in the comments below!):

(A) The Spartans VS. Opehlia and her army

(B) War Sabine VS. The Darkness

(C) Dimitri Quint VS. Sena
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

FIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT CLUB   FIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm

is sit bad I enjoyed the first story more? Because you portrayed both characters very well in the first. And I vote B for next week
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

FIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT CLUB   FIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Great job, I love how well you did each charrie. I also vote B
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome