infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Into Hell, Again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Dropping Into Hell, Again... Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Axton Powers(ODST):
Axton looked out from his Pelican. It was so peaceful, from this high up. Almost touching the clouds and all. But, Axton had work to do. You don't just get into battle armor to sit around and stare at clouds.
Axton pulled his DMR from his back, and put its fiber-optic scope up to his eye. Normally, this would have given him a massive bruise and possibly a fracture, but Axton wasn't shooting, just looking.
"Well, looking for something to shoot." He thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Cyn walked along the area, not paying attention to anyone. He was slightly pissed, but then again, when wasn't he? He pushed past everyone walking his way.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Neo stood in an alleyway, facing into it and flanked by two U.S.S. guards. He was waiting for a member of Vermaak 88, a regular human rather than the rogue ice gang. He didn't very much like humans, nor was he expecting the assignment he'd give them to turn out successfully, but he wasn't sure that the Ice Gang would be entirely cooperative. They weren't known for being helpful.

A man in a monochrome camoflage uniform and carrying a light machine gun came sprinting around the left corner of a fork toward the Umbrella chairman. "Have you come to accept?" Neo asked him.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Mat was on a rooftop starring at the sky wondering what he'll do today then he thought of doing something dangerous...kinda anyway.*just then he jumped off the building then at the last minute he teled* ".....well that was boring *sigh*now what do I do? Guess I'll take a walk around town" *He then proceeded to climb down the building and walk around*
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Axton Powers(ODST):
Finally, Axton spotted something.
Some kind of back alley deal going down. He vaguely recognized the uniform of a member of the Veermark 88, a gang Cregnix had told him about once he had arrived to Empire.
Axton put his DMR back on his back- It was time to drop.
He sprinted back to the cockpit and punched in a targeting algorithm for where to launch the pod. He wasn't afraid of getting fired at, the thing would be going so fast that no matter of luck or skill could cause anything to hit it. Unless someone say, slowed down time.
Axton strapped himself inside the HEV Drop-pod, and slammed a button.
Thirty seconds later, he landed ten meters from The Veermark 88 member and co((OOC:Neo))He slammed the pressure releases on the pod, and the front flew open. Axton sprinted out, ready to deal with whatever matter of Hell was before him.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Cyn noticed something going down nearby and decided to watch. "This may be interesting." He watched intently, from his safe area, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm

"We might," the mercenary replied. "We need to know exactly who we're u-"
He was cut off by the sound of a free-falling pod plummeting into the ground near the fork in the alley. The pod burst open and all three soldiers pointed automatic weapons at the previously concealed man.
Neo recognized the drop-pod. Similar machines had been photographed and reported numerous times by Umbrella's informants. It was the technology of Jason Cregnix.
The CEO stepped in front of his men. "State your business."
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 pm

As I was walking throughout the crowd keeping a low profile,I heard a weird noise.....and it sounded like something falling from the sky."Guess i'll go and investigate it" I said coldly and quizingly.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Kyd was sent out on a patrol mission to scout for enemies in the nearby area. He found someone, identified by the First sons database as Cyn.
"Sir, may I PUHLEEEEESE ask if you could Leave?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:40 pm

"Why should I?" Cyn was off-put by Kyd, he slightly creeped him out, but he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Axton Powers(ODST):
"My buisness? I'm here to stop scum like you, Veermarks and such. You're pulling the place down. So do me a favor, and get out of town!"
Axton opened up with a burst of bullets from his SMG and rolled out of the expected on coming storm of resistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Into Hell, Again...   Dropping Into Hell, Again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Into Hell, Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: