infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

we all fall down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: we all fall down   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Dimitri stared down at the city, his templars emerging from every stinking shadow and pitiful heap of trash. The time has come. The doom were sleeping, the spartans and their stupid attempts at peace not here, it was time to clean the air. And purify, save, this city. Every building in every district were being simultaneously set abalze, killing everyone, conduit and human alike, and burning them alive. The same way dimitris mother had died, the same way they would fall. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Dax tossed a Molotov cocktail through an open car window, lighting the driver on fire. "Nice catch!" he yelled after him. He headed through the Warren looking for more victims. Tonight was the end of it all.

Lysander was on his usual route with his squad when IT happened. Multiple fires were started nearby, but some were already being out out. He radioed Maximus back at base. "MAX! We have an invasion. Send everyone " he called as he called War.
"War. Run." was all he said

249 walked out of Jason's den to see everything ablaze, and that was not to his liking. He saw multiple of those Templar guys running away from the scene and fired a few ice shards their way. He ran back inside. "JASON THOMAS! WE NEED YOU!" he cried and ran out the door and launched off of a pillar of ice onto a rooftop.

Kyd was wokn up by the sound of a man screaming "GO BACK TO HELL YOU DEMONS!" and then glass breaking. His room was on fire. Great. He got up slow and walked ouut the front door and locked the door behind him. This was the seventh time this month someone lit his house on fire and he was sick of it! He grabbed his knives and quickly rubbed the face-paint on. This was the last time he'd wear it.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 am

Cyn looked around, seeing all the fires and panicked. Dear god, why? He ran to find his little brother and his friends, cutting through alleyways and such. He was SERIOUSLY scared. And that rarely happened.

Kiame woke up, smoke having found it's way into her room. "Shit." She cursed and jumped out her window, landing safely due to bone structure. She knew something was going down, so she withdrew her spine from her back and ran to where there was the most commotion.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

Neo was about two metres behind Dimitri by the time the fires started. He wanted to speak with him. The subject mattered not, but he felt like discussing something specific at the time.
By now, Quint had most likely realized he was there, so he spoke.
"I can't help but notice you are setting fire to the city," he started. "Are you expecting this to work? You'll kill just as many humans as you will "demons"."
He walked closer. "Or do you care? Is it that conduits' deaths are more important than human lives...or that you hate them all?"

Project Zero- Hydrokinesis, Thermokinesis, Ice Density Manipulation- Independent- Karma +-0
Spectre- Sniper and assassin- Umbrella- Karma +-0
Ulysses Graham- Regeneration and limb reattachment- Dust Men- Karma +-0
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 am

"I am giving these people their rapture!" Dimitri smile, rasping as he grinned. The red paint over his eyes glinted.... as though he were truly mad. "They suffer under the thumbs of evil demons hovering their power over them every day. I Will Free Them!" He turned to look at the fire. "Its beautiful. I... am their savior!" The sounds of screams pierced the air, sobs, people crying as what litt they had was lost.
[color=blue]["Lysander....." Wars voice over the screams was uncertain, she looked for his group of men. "Lysander, where are you?" As she sent to turn her head, she was immmediatly met in the face with a torch to her face.... and eyes. Her scream of pain ripped through the streets, and the hiss of the templar burning her eyes was heard./color]"see no evil, possessed bitch."
"249! What's happening?!" Sena ran out to where she saw him run, having been stayed there with him to recooperate.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Dax Ran to another street and saw a dark figure escaping through the smoke.
He saw him and identified him as a demon. "HEY! MAN YOU GONNA DIE!" He chased after him.

Kyd ran up to a man who was burning a woman's face. He ripped Him off with a knife in the shoulder. "WHyyyyy, WHY ARE YOU burning all of my THINGS!" He ignored the woman he was torturing. He took out the other knife and stabbed his other shoulder. "Please. Enlighten me."

Lysander heard a familiar scream. A scream of sheer terror. "WAR NO!" He cried and head in the direction as fast as he could with his reaper conduits. He teleported from roof to roof to get to her, but it was hard to see through the smoke. "WAR! ARE YOU OK?" He cried.

249 landed on a rooftop nearby and looked down at Sena and thought to make her stay put. But then he looked up and saw it was night, and she owned the night. "Sena, we need to go now. I need you to fight." He said. He motioned for her to move out to him. "Let's go."

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"Hell no!" Cyn gave his most venomous glare, hoping it'd be enough to at least knock the man back.

Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Neo stared at the man. He was said to be so respectable, yet he was acting insane, setting the city ablaze and calling himself a savior. Their savior...
The so-called Man of Sin looked out over the burning municipality. The Messiah...was a sinner himself.
"So, you have united your brethren against the other children of God," he began, using terms Quint would understand. "Some consider that to be the worst sin of all."
He would almost certainly renounce this, claim that conduits belong to Satan rather than God, so he decided to push another angle. He turned to face Dimitri.
"You are also assuming that you are conducting the Rapture, calling yourself the people's savior, and allowing them to all-but worship you as the Son of God. Others consider Pride to be the most wicked of sins."

Surge at this time was pursuing Kyd. Knowing the kind of lunatic he was, especially at night, Austin was expecting him to get himself killed by a vast mob.
He eventually reached Kyd, who seemed to be rescuing an injured woman from an attacking Templar. It warmed his heart compared to everything else Wykkyd does...
And then a combusting car came screeching at him. There was another Templar on a rooftop about to shoot him with a hunting rifle...
The magnetic conduit lifted the car over ten metres in the air. The Templar jumped back in panic, only to have the automobile fly into him, killing him almost instantly.
Kyd struck his enemy in both of his shoulders with a knife and "politely" told him to...tell him why he was burning "his things".
Surge strolled the rest of the way to Mr Wykkyd, holding his palm out, ready to electrocute the Templar he was interrogating just to make this end quickly.

Project Zero- Hydrokinesis, Thermokinesis, Ice Density Manipulation- Independent- Karma +-0
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Senas eyes glowed a bright purple and she levitated up, black tendrils of darkness wrapped and warped around her body as she glided beside 249. The pain of the people... the sound of horror... it made her blood boil. As she glided by the roofs, she sent lances of darkness at Templars, sending them off the roofs and to the ground where they were pinned. "Can you do anything about the fires?!" She called to 249.

"Fuck! I... I can't... I can't see!" The albino woman, her eyes burned and red as they remained shut tight, crawled along the ground. She had her weapons but no way to use them with her vision gone. She leaned against the wall of a burning brick building, rubble falling around her. She heard someone running towards her and aimed her pistol, shaking in pain but gritting her teeth. "FUCK THESE MOTHER FUCKING TEMPLARS IN THIS MOTHER FUCKING CITY."

Haven's home was burned--and Decius was no where in sight. He ran, punching the freaks with paint over their eyes in the face, his muscles rippling, as he went. His eyes were twitching and he hissed at the Templars backing him into a corner. He locked eyes with one, who stopped in his tracks. The fear in his eyes almost sent Haven on a rampage, but he held back and instead bowled him over, running through the streets and avoiding the fire. "Can you do anything about these fires?!" That voice made him pause and look up. There, above him, was her. "ALEXIS!"

"They don't know what's good for them." Dimitri smirked. "And neither do you... Devil." He turned and cocked his pistol back, aiming at Neo. "I know who you are, and what you have done, Gravedigger. You must not live."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Dax fell to the ground as the man looked at him, he actually flew back a few feet, and quickly recovered. "Hey pal, ya ain't gonna win this." He taunted. He fired a pistol shot near him and charged forward while reaching into his bag, the pistol shot should have gone to the left of him.

Kyd continued mutilating the templar with two knives, and then did something he never did, something almost logical. He put the templars clothes on, he wiped his face paint off and rubbed some blood on it to seem like it was painted red. He teleported away, looking for his next victim.

Lysander finally reached War who was screaming about not being able to see.
"WAR! War? War please are you okay?" He said as he took her hand in his. "War, no, no no no no no, please, don't be hurt, you were supposed to run!"
He took some painkillers he was supposed to be selling from his pocket and put two in War's throat.
"Men! We need to protect her." He ordered. 'Where the hell is Maximus' He thought.

249 nodded to Sena and shot some ice onto a fire, putting it partially out, but the ice wouldn't melt fast enough. He shot more and more and began to feel weaker and weaker. He decided to hold off on shooting more useless bolts at the fires.
"Sena, I'm afraid not, " He said as he dropped down, he felt a bit dizzy and he was soon met with a templar who had his back to 249. He quickly grabbed the man and his veins were glowing blue and suddenly, they stopped. 249 had drained all of the heat from the man and turned it into energy for himself. The power felt nice but he felt so wrong for doing it.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:27 am

"I'm pretty sure I will." Cyn's chest was pounding as he formed two tendrils of darkness next to himself on either side, thanking God that the bullet didn't hit him. He lashed at Dax with one of the tendrils, giving a small glare at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Thomas was scrambling throughout all of this, attempting to put out the fires with sonic blasts. He wasn't particularly successful, so he had been reduced to slapping them with wet towels. He saw Sena, and flew over to her and 249. He had long put the fact that she needed to choose between the two behind him, though he was still hopeful for her agreeing to marry him, but he wasn't going to press either of them. "What can I do to help? Sound can't put out fires!" Then, he had an idea. "Wait, fire needs heat to burn. 249! how good are you at chilling the air?"

Simone ran around the city in wolf form, downing templars, then turning into a bear to pummel them into submission. he usually turned into an insect or bird t avoid fire as he retreated. Rinse, repeat.

Ash was running in multiple streets, looking for Templars. he chopped down any in his way as he tried to put out fires. then it happened. a flash of light, and a hatchet came down, severing is right hand, which held his corn knife. All of him screamed, and his replicants killed the Templar, their hand gone as well, as they held his stump where their hand was, blood gushing through their fingers.

Ophelia stirred beneath the Sea... and rose like a teary Phoenix.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:37 pm

"ALEXA FOR FUCKS SAKE YOUNG LADY DROP YOUR HANDS AND GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Haven screamed up at his little sister as he brutally snapped the neck of a Templar who was coming after him. He ran after her as she used her darkness to run across the cities skies... where was she going?
Sena ran along a bridge of darkness she had started... away from Thomas and 249. She had to end this, and it was going to be now.
"Ly... help me..." War whispered, swallowing the pills he had put in her mouth before she passed out, unseeing, against him.

Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 am

( Mad 'Ey!)

Austin whirled around at the sound of a woman crying for help. He watched as a Reaper conduit grasped her, giving her a drug to swallow. She passed out on him.
Austin didn't wait for anything else to happen. Debris was pummeling the ground around them. They were lucky the car hadn't crushed them.
Surge surged forward, his arms out and stopping every bit of rubble above them, a frantic expression on his face. "Bring her to me," he called to the man. "I can heal her."

Neo glared at the degenerate next to him. "If you're honestly trying. To keep humans from improving. Their disgusting selves. YOU do not know what's good for you!"
In the blink of an eye, Neo dropped to the floor, sweeping at Dimitri's legs with his own.

Last edited by Clockwerk on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Dax laughed, he easily ran past the tendril that flew at him and was soon close enough to the man. He pulled out his baseball bat, fists weren't enough to stop a conduit, but this bat, with a tainted shard infused coating of paint on it was. "Hey fella, DING DONG!" He swung at his knee, connecting and in terms of physical damage, the conduit probably got a bruise, but to his powers, who knew.

Kyd straightened himself up, he walked calmly forward until he Dimitri, who was talking to another man. "Sir, is this man, a, uh, problem?" He struggled to keep his voice at a low, serious pitch, he wanted to burst into a laughing fit and stab the man, but that wouldn't be as fun.

War collapsed in his arms, as did the building above him, but he didn't care, he would die with War. He couldn't get both him and her out of the way of the rubble, and if he tried to get her out they would both die. He leaned in to kiss her one last time when suddenly a surge of electrcity was heard followed by a scream. It was a conduit who wanted to help, and Lysander didn't have very many choices. "Do you promise to save her?" He put his hood over his eyes to hide any tears that would show.
Karma moment, Austin can deny War help due to her ties to the reapers, or save her, ignoring her relationship with a rival gang.

[color=cyan]"I'll see what can be done, I may need some help though, your sound waves can carry the cold farther than I can throw it, so I'll throw upp some shards and snow and you launch them into fires, it'ss be faster this way." 249 shot a serious look at Thomas as his forearms turned a deep, crystal like blue. He waited for the signal to begin cooling the city./color]

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Thomas nodded. "Understood." He grabbed a trash can lid, and a plank of wood. "Ready when you are." The air around him blurred as he prepared to blast sound anywhere. He silently swore to himself he wouldn't go anywhere without his guitar ever again. He could use it in times like this... as it was, the world got quieter around them as Thomas drew it all towards him, storing it like a battery...

Ash retreated from the blood loss, trying to recuperate, followed by Simone, who would try to assist.

((BTW, Austin's Karma moment is Admin approved.))

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Dimitri jumped to avoid the conduits legs, his face to kyd. "Dispose of this demon! " dimitri grittes his teeth, slicking the hammer out of his pants lop and smashed it into neos face like a pair of knuckles, his boxing training coming back to him.
Lilith had so many blood samples... it was great for her plans but this fire is seriously inconvinient. She oaded up her rifle, staing out and waiting for her prey.

All other charries bumped

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

((Mild powerplay. come on, got to give the teleporting conduit a chance to dodge))

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 pm

(Dimitri went to punch neo, not kyd

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

((eh, either way, they need a chance to dodge. anything else, Ex can cry bloody murder for powerplay.))

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 am

(i was under the impression melee doesnt hurt neo anyways... neo belongs to legs not ex.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 am

(Neo belongs to Clock. I'm not even in this thread.)

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:52 pm

(I sorry ;u;

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

(Come to thnk of it, I suppose I will join. If for some reason I can't, just ignore the following post

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):
The Darkess unloaded a magazine of ammo into a Templar's leg.
There were so many, dammit. And at the same time, so many fires to put out and so an people to save. It was a deadly choice to pick which to stop. He figured taking down Templars was the best way to go- They still shot down civilians, and could just start more fires.

Jason Cregnix:
Jason was pissed. Not only had his warehouse went up in a fireball, but The Starling Hotel was barely still standing. Now it was him,and his trusty Ironman Mark IV verses an incredible amount of fires. He was disappointed he reached the main front. There was so much fighting going on, he wasn't even sure if the whole team was here. He was the only confirmed. Anyone else, he had no idea. He desprtely flew through street after street, blasting open fire hydrants, hoping it would put out many fires.

Priest:
Priest stood in the streets below, assisting in supervision of the glorious carnage.
He was here to help assist in the rapid slaughter of conduits, and any who belived that they were 'good'. He sprited around the streets, looking for conduit prey.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Cyn groaned. The blow caused him to fall down. He tried to use his glare to gain space between him and Dax.

OOC: Le keyword is try.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   

Back to top Go down