infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:09 pm

I sat atop a building, an impromptu palm tree which I had grown earlier shading her from the sun. I was reading a very odd book which I had found lying in the streets about a day ago. In it there was talk of short people who lived in houses with overly intricate doors who constantly ate. I wasn't sure if I liked the book but it was surely better than that other one about those overly dramatic vampires and that girl who hated everything. I sighed and sat up a bit, finally reaching the end of the chapter. I didn't have a clue what was going on but it sure was interesting. I stood up and stretched, my sweater moving up a bit as well.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '

Last edited by #Megz on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Haven sat... in the alley below. Bleeding. Those... Veermark... they were good shots, he had to give them back. His head nodded weakly and he coughed up blood. Fuck... he would have to drink... to get all that back. The sun was creeping up on his shady spot and he wouldn't be able to stay here much longer... but god... it hurt too much to move... Three ice shards impaled his stomach... and his heart area... If it were still beating, he'd be a goner. He coughed weakly. "Father..." He moaned in pain.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

A voice caught my ears and my face scrunched up in confusion. At this time of the day there would not be anyone on the street, it was too hot. I cautiously walked in the direction of the voice and peered over the edge of the building. My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as I caught site of the bloody mess of a guy in the alley. Say something! DO something “ Uhm… Uh…Need some help?” I called out awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

"Help..." Haven pleaded, coughing. What else could he do? Blood glistening off of his extremely taut abdomen and muscles... if only he hadn't chosen an open facing coat.. that pyre night...

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 pm

“ Ok! Give me a second!” I yelled down. I quickly looked around for the vine I had used to climb up the building. Once I spotted it I rock climb jumped my way down the side of the building. Once down I rushed to the guys side, quickly kneeling next to him. He looked like hell. CRAP! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO D- he has a really nice sixpackDAMMIT BACK TO THE ISSUE! THINK! “ Um, Uh,…I can take you to a hospital nearyby.” I quipped looking up at his face.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:46 pm

"A...ah... no hospitals..." He shook his medium length blond hair, panting.. his fangs were out due to blood loss and his blue eyes were shot with pain. "N...no... light..."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 pm

I stared at him and bit my lip worriedly. I couldn't heal him myself; I hadn't watched enough episodes of House yet. “ Okay, Um…No light? Got it!” I replied, jumping to a standing position and simultaneously making a palm tree form from the floor to protect him from the sun. I got pretty fast at making plants when I was panicked. I kneeled next to him and lightly brushed some of his blonde hair out of his face. “ Is t-that better? Please don’t die on me I’m bad at digging holes.” I murmured in a worried tone.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Haven laughed and coughed weakly, holding onto the ice shards in his chest. "I... need you to pull them out..." Oh god... the blood pulsing in her neck... he could see it... it was all he could do to hold back from latching onto it now. It would do no good, she was his only chance.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 am

My eyes widened and my face paled but I managed to nod in response. You can do this cory, It'll be easy peAsy and you'll be helping him out . I took in a deep breath, moved my braid away from my shoulder and lightly took hold of one of the ice shards. I really wished I had taken father up on his offer to take me to first aid clasess. " Are you sure this is the only way? " I asked, trying hard not to grimace.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Haven nodded, and gasped in pain. "I'd remove them myself.. but.. can't..." He whimpered a little, the scent coming off of her when she moved her braid was utterly mouthwatering, and for a moment his blue-grey eyes flicked red before he shook it off. "On Three.... One... Two..."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

“I understand, I promise I’ll be as quick as I can, ok?” I replied curtly. I took a firmer grip on the ice shard and waited as he counted down. Alright, deep breaths, Don’t look at his abs. No distractions. Remember what you heard about attractive people. I grit my teeth and pulled out the ice shard. I set it to the side and quickly took of my sweater, leaving me in a tank top. I leaned in close to him and pressed my sweater against the wound, murmuring “sorry.” every couple of seconds.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Haven cried out... the ice shard was out and she was covering the wound... he was leaning close to her, and the smell of his blood overwhelmed him. He couldn't take it anymore, he bit into her shoulder, his eyes a bright crimson. He held her close as the hormones enveloped him and he pushed her down, holding her gently as he drank from her.

(Idk infamous vampire rules but im assuming this is like the sexual bite? idk)

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 pm

(idk either. Lets just go with.*shrug*)
I would like to say that I fought back and did something brave along those lines. That’s not exactly the case. I mostly just laid there blushing, wincing and wondering what the hell was going on. It was all mostly along the lines of WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON-he is actually pretty comfy-BUT HOLY SHIT WHAT VAMPIRES DAMN IT!DOES HE SPARKLE? WAIT SOMEONE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE!GAH!

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Havens eyes suddenly turned blue grey again and he unlatched his mouth, panting... blood on his jaw... and all over his chest. The wounds on his torso were starting to heal from his blood consumption. He stared at her... and it registered what just happened. He leaned over and licked the bleeding wounds closed gently, blushing. "I... i'm so sorry...."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 am

“ Uh…”,I just stared back at him, a look of surprise and confusion on my face. I still have no godamn idea of what is going on. Atleast he isn't biting me anymore. He was covered in blood, I was assuming mine, and it was not the most calming scene. “ Um, what ar-.“I started but quickly shut up as he leaned closer to me again. I blushed profusely as he licked my neck, which somehow made it not hurt as much as it did before.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 am

Decius saw the whole thing. He had much to learn about the ways of the vampire. One was to always finish off the human, drinking all the blood. It was not supposed to be pleasent either, it was supposed to cause fear throughout the human, it helped us keep them in line. He would have to talk to him. He decided to wait and see how it progressed, maybe he'd even step in and show him how to feed.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

Haven picked himself up, and gently helped up the woman he owed his life to. "Thank you... you've done me a great service, maam." The way he spoke to women as taught through his training etiquette showed through as he shrugged his open trench coat on. "If there is anything i could do in return...."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 am

Haven picked himself up, and gently helped up the woman he owed his life to. "Thank you... you've done me a great service, maam." The way he spoke to women as taught through his training etiquette showed through as he shrugged his open trench coat on. "If there is anything i could do in return...."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 am

I blush a bright red once again, still confused. It was honestly not every day that I got bit by a random abs abundant stranger and I kind of wanted to know why. I thankfully accepted his help getting up, having felt a bit dizzy“ Uh,well, if you could explain why you bit me that would help a ton. I’m sorry but I’m a bit dizzy and just a slow person naturally. ” I replied quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

Haven frowned, realizing the sun had all but decimated his shady spot, the shade from the palm tree was moving, and he raised his coat over his head, feeling uncomfortably hot. "Could we go inside? The sun...."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:54 am

I blinked a couple times before getting the jist of what he was saying. “ Oh…OH! Y-yeah, sure.” I replied, walking over to the back fire exit. The building had been abandoned for a while and I had already kept all the doors open for me. The door opened with a loud creaking sound. It was a bit dusty inside but it was dark since all the windows had been boarded up when the building was abandoned.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 am

Haven breathed a loud sigh of relief, relaxing the shoulders of his trench coat as he breathed in the darkness happily. He looked at the girl, trying to be polite and wipe her blood from his face away. "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:13 am

I followed him into the building, closing the door behind me but keeping a rock in place so it wasn’t completely closed. Most of the other doors were like that too. “ Huh? Oh, My names Coralline E.C but Cory is a shortened version most people call me by." I replied, lightly crossing my arms as I turned to face him. It was a lot colder in here than it was outside and I had lost my sweater outside. " So uh...What's your name?" I asked,

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 am

Haven noticed she was cold and stripped off his trench coat, putting it around her shoulders. "I onced had a name everyone knew me by." He felt his dog tags, on them bearing his full name, date of birth, and platoon. "Nowadays my name is Haven."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 am

A blush creeped up on my cheeks as he put his coat around me. It was mutch too big for me but it was warm and greatfully accepted. He wasn't all that bad. I smiled at him and cocked my head to the side. " Well it is very nice to meet you Haven." I replied in a happier tone than before. It would be nice to have a new aquantence. It could help pass the time better than those books.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   

Back to top Go down

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: