infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mark, my new charrie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Mark, my new charrie   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Name:Mark Slender
Power:♣Slender Agro
People who look at Mark experience a distortion of their vision similar to the distortion seen on analog television sets with poor signal, except there are side effects, up to and including headaches while looking directly at him, after-fuzz lingering in vision after looking at him, some cases of migraines in people who have extended moments looking at him, reports of people hearing voices in their heads, and even cases of insanity from those who tried to deal with him too much.
♣Teleportation:
Slender is capable of teleporting to a new location.
♣Increased Mental Acuity:
Due to the featurelessness of Slender's face, most of his senses such as sight, hearing, smell, and taste, are totally non existent. His mind makes up for this by sensing the world around him through Telepathy.
Telepathy:
♣ Most of the reports of voices in people's heads are really Slender trying to contact them. Occasionally, he will make contact, but it is difficult, unless they are looking at him. After effects from extended conversation include the aforementioned voices in the “victim”'s head. Note that with the exception of of attempted contact, Slender has no control over these side effects. Although, if it serves his purposes, he can turn up the distortion of the Slender Agro, which affects all looking at him. He can turn it down slightly, but not really.
♣Quantum Locked:
Slender possesses the ability to move now, even when being looked at, so he doesn't have this power anymore. He usually stands in an upright position, though, like he still is, and is rather still. He can teleport when looked at.
♣Tentacles (Mutation):
When people are looking at him, or, when someone looking at him is being even slightly affected by his Agro, he can grow black tentacles out of his back. These are very deadly, as they have the capability to tear their victims to shreds as well as any maenad. These tentacles are 25 meters long maximum, giving him a really good reach. He can move his tentacles while quantum locked. He can use his tentacles as methods of transportation/attack/defense while quantum locked.
Weapons and Attacks used: Slender Agro, Tentacles (see powers)
Alliances (select one of the groups shown below):None, former member of the Drowning Doom
Brief History:Before the Blast, Mark Slender was an average man. He had a company job, a company life. The man held the Conduit gene, but the Blast didn't unleash his powers. Therefore, whatever his powers would have been were never discovered. He lived his life in fear of gang attacks, when suddenly, most of the Reaper attacks in the Neon stopped. Mark had no clue why this was ((Ophelia just decimated the hell out of the Reapers to create her army)), but after a few days of silence, he relaxed enough that he started taking the boards down from his windows, thanking in his heart whatever force was cleaning up his city... three nights later, that force invaded his apartment. One whack with a Gravedigger's shovel, and Mark Slender was out cold. When he awoke, he was in the old base for the Reapers, now fully occupied by the Doom. Ophelia asked him to join her services willingly, or die, and join her in death. Mark saw no options. Besides, he reasoned, he could always run later... Then he witnessed the Drowning process that turned a police officer into a Ratgut. Terrified beyond belief, Mark ran, shoving aside any Doom in his way rather well... till the Tears grabbed his leg...

Slender, Mark no more, was forced to take part in many pf the Doom's battles, always with a Gravedigger keeping a watchful eye over him, making sure he didn't try anything smart. Then, one lucky shot from a Templar killed his Doom guard, and Slender teleported, renouncing all ties with the Drowning Doom. Literally, as his mark as being part of the Drowning Doom was a necktie that had the fallen raven crest on it. He threw away this tie, and stuck with plain black ever since. After the war with the Tears, he's decided to move to Seattle, and try and start a new name for himself.

Appearance: Tall and thin, in a slender ((haha)) suit, three piece. Black slacks, white shirt, black necktie, black jacket, black shoes. Very well dressed, really. Bit bland though. His skin is pale, almost like milk, and completely hairless. His face is featureless. No eyes, nose, mouth, ears. Nothing. He stands approximately 8 feet tall, unknown weight, though it can't too much, as he is very thin. Eye color and hair color are non applicable here, as that would imply he had any of either. His arms are also very long, and his hands reach slightly past his knees.
Karmic Rank:Neutral
Personality:  Above everything, Slender is a lonely  person. He desires nothing more than to have interaction with people, but he drives them to worse than death with the slightest touch. As a result of this, noone can go near him. A lonely social animal, Slender is usually a depressed person because of this. Slender usually is a terrifying presence from his silence.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.

Last edited by Theseus12 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Mark, my new charrie   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Approved.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Mark, my new charrie   Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 pm

resubmitted for the Time Skip

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mark, my new charrie   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Approved

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark, my new charrie   

Back to top Go down