infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

30 minutes or less

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 pm

An average day, 249 was to deliver a package to the group of titans headed torward flood town. He did the one thing he was told not to do, unwrapping the package, he peered inside. "Guns and money, how original." He rewrapped the package with a sigh and continued on his way toward flood town. At least he could skate on the water when he got there.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am

Sena sat on the edge of a partially sunken bus that lay in the shadow of a waterlogged building, and sighed. This town had proved so far unsatisfactory, and unhelpful for her search of Him. Distressed, she glanced up to notice a man approaching the edge of the water. Quickly, she scuttled further back into the shadows and stared at him; thinking...
'Is that him? Have I found who I'm looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 am

He heard a whisper in an alley. If it weren't so quiet he would have never noticed. He drew up his shotgun and pointed in the alley saying ""Civilian, cone out now. I can't risk the commander knowing I checked the package. You must die." He said wearily. He wasn't quite used to killing innocent people, even though he'd done it before. This time just felt different, he felt something he couldn't describe in the alleyway, the feeling you get when you find another conduit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Sena froze, her heart starting to pound out of her chest. The man, now that she could see his face, was indeed not the one she was looking for; and looked rather dangerous. She put her arms behind her and felt for her shivs beneath her skirt, gripping them tightly in her palms. She didn't want to fight, she hated it. Yet all the same, she couldn't risk dying before she found Him.
Her grey eyes lit up in the darkness when they found the shotgun. "Drop it..." She whispered, her cheeks turning a shade of pink in the effort to talk to another person.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"Do you think you're in the position to tell me what to do? I'm a conduit! I'll kill you in an instant! Now show yourself, I like to see my victims before I freeze them." he announced. He saw the knives and chuckled, he made the puddle he was standing in freeze and small spikes rise about half a foot in the air. he wanted her to know she was inferior. He pumped his shotgun and motioned for her to come into the light. The feeling was still there. He couldn't kill her and he knew it. "You're not just a civilian, are you?" He lowered his gun.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 am

"Con....duit?" Sena murmured, raising her hands to her face as black, whispy tendrils of shadows left her fingers, reflexively looking up at him to admire the ice he had conjured. "Thats what it's called? Is that why I can do this stuff?" As she spoke the sun sank down over the water, and she stood up, nearing the edge of the alley and stared up at the man; her eyes glowing like the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 am

"Do you know how you got your powers even?" He asked with a grin, though his mask hid it. He felt bad he couldn't take it off. "About one in a thousand get the gene, I'm one of the few Vermaak who had it prior to being forced. It's a term used by the nsa, them and the first sons seem to know all about it. All I know is that I can make ice. What can you do?" He put his hand on her shoulder, but quickly removed it before it froze. He then gestured for her to go out and show him what she can do.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:14 am

Sena shivered when he touched her shoulder, blushing bright red at the contact with another human being... or conduit. "Um... I-I don't know... I woke up... the world was on fire." She looked down as she remembered her mass confusion after she awoke. Who was she? Where was she? All the question remained unanswered. Cocking her head to the side, Sena glanced over to where a pigeon had landed on a broken streetlamp. In demonstration, She lifted her hand to it; from her hand sprang tentacle-like tendrils made of an oily, sticky looking substance that wrapped around the pigeon and seeped into its eyes.
In confusion, the pigeon flopped to the ground, trying to fly but finding itself completely disoriented and flying into a wall instead.
"The dark. . ." She whispered softly, holding her hands close to her chest. "I control the dark."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:34 am

Staring in awe, he rubbed his eyes. 249 had seen a lot, even Cole McGrath! But control over a shade if light? He wasn't sure he was awake, his radio brought him out of his trance, a voice told him to cancel his delivery, the crushers had died in battle. "You seem to have a lot of control over your powers, but can you kill anything? What's the fun of being a superhuman if you can't show them you're the boss!"His distaste towards normal humans shown for a moment. To avoid awkward silence, he asked her if she belonged to any organizations. He wasn't used to people taking to him outside of Vermaak, and they were almost all psycho, except for the few who also had the gene, so he was having trouble keeping the conversation going. He almost didn't notice the people walking by. He knew they were staring.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am

Sena looked down, blushing a soft pink--talking to people being a new accomplishment for her. "I... I've killed. Some men wearing garbage bags tried to hurt me once..." Her eyes flashed in a look of pure hatred. "They never see the sunshine now."
She considered his question silently for a moment... then pursed her lips uncertainly. "A man... from.... 'first sons...?' I think... gave me a place to stay. I guess I owe them something..." Sena played with her hair absently, biting on her lip as little tears formed in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am

"Are you alright?" he asked feeling bad, her past must have been terrible. "What did you mean by 'they never see the sunshine now' exactly?" A little scared, he re-gripped his shotgun in case she lashed out. He was curious about this girl, she had an aura of mystery she carried with her, and he just couldn't say goodbye. His radio turned on again, his buddy wanted to let him know about a raid they were planning, he simply denied. "How long have you been in New Marais anyways? I thought nobody would come anymore, because of us and the militia." he said, brushing his jacket, keeping his finger as on his shotgun's trigger.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 am

Sena, not noticing his caution or hearing his last question, pointed to the still dumb-struck pigeon. "I made them like that," She sighed, "And I cut their eyes out... before I killed them." She shivered in the cold, wrapping her arms around her body. "So they can't see the afterlife."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 am

All 249 could think to say was "That's kinda mean. But since you seem to be alone, take this." he said, handing her about $300. He wasn't too shocked by what the girl had said, he has done equally bad things with his powers. "You got a name? I like to know who I talked to, you're a goo-" he was cut off by his radio once more. The commander was calling him to the raid immediately, the militia were putting up a fight and they needed a couple more men. "I'm sorry, I really must go, I'd ask you to come but you'd be being shot at by two armies. Not a good thing. Take this money, stay away from anyone who dresses like me, they're usually too insane to function normally. Good luck staying in new marais... But before I go, you never answered my last question. Why are you here?" his last four words pierced the silence that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Sena stared quietly at the money in her hand like it was some sort of extraterrestrial, and remained silent for several moments. Finally, she looked up at him quietly and gave the money back to him. “I don’t buy things,” She murmured at last. “I’m looking for someone…”
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm

About to leap, he heard her speak. "So that's why you're, here. Who might this person be? I'm a courier so I see a lot of people, if you could give nee a description I'd love to help!" he said, ignoring the comment about money. He was unsure of why a girl would travel all the way to new Marais just to find somebody, this was a party city, nothing more. He waited for her response with a pen and a notebook.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Sena opened her mouth to reply, but stopped. She stayed quiet, closing her lips, and looked down at her feet. "I... I don't know what He looks like." She admitted, tears brimming in her eyes. "I don't even know if he'd know who I am..."

She pressed her face into her hands, trying to wipe her tears away, a little embarassed to be crying in front of a stranger. Sena looked up at him, sniffing a little. "...What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 pm

"I... I don't know, I've forgotten it after the torture. Unlike you, I didn't get a ray sphere explosion, I got a transfer device that forced me to be a conduit. Much more painful. I go by 249, it's the number they put on my jacket when they froze me. But... Um... Is there any way to cheer you up?" He tried to calm her down, but he'd never been good at stopping sadness. He felt bad for her, but st least he knew how she felt. At least to an extent. He debated telling her about the warehouse he and his sane friends shared, but he put the idea to the side.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Sena, who'd finished drying her eyes, looked up at him. "Actually... if-if you could help me... I need somewhere to go, when the sun rises." She felt her pocket of her dark grey hoody, and pulled out a little bit of folded paper, which she unfolded and handed to 249.

On the paper was the name, in all caps 'SENA!' in a gothic font, behind the name was a giant cross which was dripping in blood. Below those letters were some more words, but they were pretty faded. What could be made out was;

'this night only... band... playing ....in the park....!'

"Um... this is my name. Well... not really. I saw the paper and I kinda liked it. I... don't know what my name actually is."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 pm

"We're not too different, and I... I have a place that's safe, if you don't mind the cold. My buddies, the sane ones, have a warehouse you could stay in. But I can't stress the coldness enough, there's a lot of ice, but we could use some of that money to buy some blankets." he said, making ice grow out of his hand to emphasize the cold. "Since that raid could do without me, I might as well show you where it is, follow me if you can!"
A pillar of ice shot him onto a rooftop where he waited to see if she could follow him up.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Sena hesitated a moment, before nodding and putting her hood up. "Go on... I will be right behind you." With that she stepped back into the shadows of the alley and seemed to melt there; dissapearing without a trace.

"Lead the way. . ." Her whispering voice came.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Totally freaked out but a little excited by her powers, he led the way, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He was so happy he couldn't help but think this was a dream. He always enjoyed scary stories and now he gas met a character from one. Aster about two minutes he was there.

"Sena? You here?"

He called, looking everyway he could think, there was no sign of her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:37 pm

A soft sigh came from below his feet and 249 felt a small hand grab his foot. Sena crawled out of the faint trace that was his shadow, her body slowly rematerializing into normal matter. "It hurts, doing that." She murmured softly as she stood up and brushed herself off. She looked up at the warehouse, her grey eyes bright. "This is the place?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Damn that's cool, but if it hurts why'd you do it?"

He walked over and knocked on the wall, a voice inside called for a password, 249 knocked a pattern and the doors opened.
"This is my friend Sena, she needs a place to stay, and we're only friends, also, we need blankets, she's a different kind if conduit, could one if you get them?"

A second ice conduit, wearing the same suit as 249, but with the number 452 ran out to get the blankets. 249 gestured for Sena to follow him in, it wasn't much, so a tour wouldn't necessary, he walked her in and asked if it was good enough.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm

“Even a little bit of light hurts worse… “ Sena whispered softly, looking around curiously and blinking at the men in similar outfits. “So say… if I were to walk under a streetlamp at night, I’d burn like I was in a fire. When I travel, even at night, I find it necessary to become a shadow.” She shivered in the cold of the warehouse, rubbing her arms gently. “This will do, for a few days though. Maybe the First Sons won’t come collecting their payment from me here…”
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

"Are they coming?!? That can't be good! I don't think Vermaak can handle another any against them!" 249 said, digging through a stack of papers.

He flipped on a radio and an older song started playing, all the lights shut off except for emergency lights and the other conduit returned with blankets, the day was coming and the five men had work to do.

"Take this radio, if you need anything, call me, I have work to do, I'm delivering blast shards to the police in exchange for more freedoms, so I'll be out for a while."

The room was empty in an instant, 249 and his friends vanished, leaving icy trails behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

30 minutes or less Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 minutes or less
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: