infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

30 minutes or less

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

Sena blinked in confusion; startled by the fact that they had dispersed so quickly. It was unlikely the First Sons knew where she was, but the Vermaak were gone before she could explain. With a shrug of indifference, Sena sat down on the ground and stared at the radio, finding she had no idea what is is or how to operate it.

A soft hiss from the other side of the room she was in caused her to look up. "W...Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 pm

The radio in front of her crackled and a 249's voice sounded.
"Nobody's there, it's just your imagination or some ice melting, you're alone. If you get too scared just turn the radio on to some music, always helps me!"
The crackling faded as a gunshot was heard. 249 had too many problems to check up on her, so he just forgot about it.[code]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Sena stared, dumbfounded at the radio. Nervous of what it was, she pushed it away from her and stood up. She left the confines of the small corner to wander around the small warehouse, poking her head around corners and, as she started to head back to the corner, slipped on a piece of ice.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

The radio crackled once more, a more frantic voice followed
"Ok, good news and bad news, good news, I have 23 blast shards to keep, bad news is my delivery was a set up. I'll be back soon."
More gunshots and a few sounds of ice cracking followed as the radio faded out once more.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:46 am

Sena raised her head slowly, only to wince at the pain in the back of her skull. A few lights overhead flickered, causing her to yelp and skitter into the shadows. Wrapping her arms around her knees, she pulled the radio close, staring at it.

“What are…. Blast Shards?” She asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

The doors opened about a foot and 249 slid under, followed by bullets. He hit the door close button, but the bullets still came through every now and then.

"Here, take five of these, see if you can absorb their energy, it'll help your powers last longer. I have a feeling it'll ease the pain you get when you use them too, I already have too many, so these are all yours."

He handed her a couple shards and winced as a bullet flew past them.

[sorry for not posting yesterday, was busy with my birthday]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Sen ducked from the flying bullets and gasps as one nicks her arm. "Friends of yours?" She asked as she took the shards curiously, her arm limp from being grazed by the bullet. "O-ow..."

(I understand man :3 i sent you a message actually regarding that.)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Chuckling, 249 replied "How'd you guess? Now take these, I'll fight them off, it's still pretty dark if you want to help."
He handed her the blast shards and grew an inch thick later of ice on his body and slid out the door instantly firing his shotgun, killing one of his pursuers and tripping several others. He called for Sena as he made an ice sheild to stall for time, he couldn't take them all and his buddy's were going to be a while before they could save him.

[never got the message Sad]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm

(Aw, D8 well, basically what I said was; "Hey, happy sweet sixteenth birthday -^^- ...and welcome to hell. This is the year s**** gets real -_-;;")

Sena absorbed the crystals wordlessly and ran out behind the ice shield. She wrung her wrists and flung them in front of her; as all the faint shadows of the men attacking them pulled themselves from the ground like the dead, looking like colorless versions of their counterparts. The shadows then attacked them.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks, that's so nice of you, and thanks for the warning haha

Seeing the shadows, 249 knew Sena was here, he unconsciously thought of the lavender town theme from Pokemon when she fought. But he focused on fighting, he was stabbing and shooting and jumping around till there was one man left, Sena had taken out a lot of people. 249 was sure to never make her mad.

There was one man left, as 249 wasfreezing the mans hands and feet, preventing him from attacking, 249 muttered a quick one liner trying to sound cool.
"Nagsê"
He let Sena's shadows kill him, it seemed fitting with the one liner.

[Nagsê is say goodnight in Afrikaans]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am

Sena closed her fist slowly as the last of the enemy were killed, and the shadow dissipated into thin black tentacle like tendrils, which made their way back to her hand and disappeared. She blinked, as if coming out of some kind of trance and looked around. She grinned slowly and laughed a little, in the heat of a small bit of her happiness she hugged 249 tightly. "It didn't hurt!" She laughed, the grey of her eyes glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"That's wonderful! I knew it would work! You've got potential as a conduit, remind me never to make you mad!" he said, laughing.
He walked over patted her on the back and went back in the warehouse, where he radioed his friends to tell them of Sena's success. They said simple things like "sweet, good job and nice" and continued on their ways.
"The sun's rising, and since you're a vampire demon thing,.. Um.. Whatever you call yourself, you should stay here." 249 muttered cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 am

Sena blinked at him curiously. “Vampire demon thing?” She asked, giggling a little. “I thought I was a Conduit…“ She looked over at the rising sun, and shrank away from it a little fearfully. “I-I think it’s because of my power that I’m so weak in the light.”
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

"It was a joke, I know you're a conduit, but that's a major downfall for your powers, such a big weakness..."
249 put his shotgun on a table and switched a radio to music, he turned the volume to medium and asked if Sena liked music, and what kind. He figured if she was staying there, he might as well get to know her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Sena blushed a dark red and looked down, embarassed for having such a big weakness and flipped through the channels on the radio. She came to a channel with nothing on it and, curious, she picked it up to see if the radio had broken. Then a loud scream came through the speakers, followed by a rythm of heavy screaming metal. Startled, she dropped it, her eyes wide.

Blinking, she switched it to an alternative rock channel and left it on the table. Looking up at him, she smiled sheepishly. "I um... I like classic rock." She hopped up on the table, crossing her legs. "May I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Recovering from the metal, he got up and put his hand oh his helmet. He hit a switch and the blue circle on his mask faded and then lifted off, a steady cloud of mist poured out, covering his face for a good time until he gave up and put the helmet back on.
"Sure, what is it?"
He said, turning the volume down low enough to talk over. He sat back in his chair, ready to listen to something deep, at least he expected that.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 am

Sena leaned in intently to see his face when he took his mask off, but sighed when she couldn't see anything. "How come you wear such heavy clothing? It's practically summertime... and... why do you wear that mask?" She poke lightly at the mask covering his face, blushing a little as she drummed her fingers in time to the music.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

"Well, I don't exactly look the best, since the torture, I have skin white as snow and glowing blue veins. My average temperature is -16.8° and without this, everything I touch freezes. And please don't tap on my helmet"
He never had to answer that Queston before, mainly because every other normal person only yelled and attacked him for no reason other than his uniform.
"Why don't you wear clothes that cover your body? Would it help with the sun?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

"You sound like you'd look pretty cool, actually. No pun intended." She stopped tapping on his mask and folded her hands in her lap. She looked down at her stockings, red and black pleated skirt and dark grey, long sleeved hoodie. "Well... it helps a little. But not enough to keep my skin from burning, it doesn't how much I wear. . ." She smiled sadly at him. "Its... kinda the only thing I have left from the blast, anyways. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I take it off besides to wash it. . ."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:25 pm

"That makes sense, I guess. But trust me, it sounds cool, it looks gross."
He reached for his shotgun and a rag and polished it. He stood up and switched the radio to a station that played a kind of music called ska, which he proceeded to"dance" to. He skated across the floor on ice in the most awkward series of twists ever seen.
"So you have no memory besides that you're trying to find a man? Have you got any leads yet?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Sena giggled at his little show, clasping her fingers together tightly and bouncing her foot to he rythm of the music. "Well," She murmured, "Because I can seep into everyones shadow, I've been constantly going between here and Empire City, so I have a few." With that she pulled out this massive poster from the pocket of her hoody, and handed it to him--A massive heroic poster of Cole Mcgrath. "I've been tailing this guy between the cities; he knows a lot of people so I was hoping I could find some people through him."

She scratched her cheek, shivering in the cold. "Oh... this guy, 'Eyes,' was going to help me find him too. Something about searching my head. Anyways..." She looked down and sighed. "Despite my efforts... I have no idea who he is. I feel... like something bad's happened to him though."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 pm

"Maybe you're looking for Cole, he's the one that started the blast" shaking his finger on the air, "Maybe Kessler too, YEAH I bet it's Kessler and Cole, they both have had bad things, heck, they're the same person! Next time you follow him, ask if he knows you, just hope he doesn't kill you!" 249 was more excited that he thought he solved this mystery, he ignored some details of it in his excitement. He turned the radio up and sang to a song he didn't know, he knew it was bad but he was excited and didn't care.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 am

Sena smiled at his excitement. "I'm sorry, I've thought of that too. But I didn't know Cole before the blast, when he wasn't so famous. Besides, I think I'd recognize his face if I saw him." She cocked her head to the side. "Which I why I wanted to see you face."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

"It ain't pretty, I can tell you that, so prepare yourself."
He hit a button on the side of his helmet and mist poured out. He waved his hand to dissipate the seemingly endless clouds, showing a veiny, ghostly face, with glazed over eyes, bald head, and a distinct glow from the veins.
"Well, this is about it, we all look basically the same, it's terribly hot in here, so if you don't mind, I'm putting the helmet back on."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Sena smiled and waited for him to put his helmet back on. "You're not who I'm looking for," She sighed and slipped off the table, then came over to him and pulled him into a tight hug, hoping he didn't find it awkward despite being much shorter than him. "Thank you, though. . . You're not gross looking at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 minutes or less
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: