infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

30 minutes or less

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

"I don't know whether to be relieved or frustrated, but nevertheless, I'm sorry."
241 would have looked sad, if he didn't have a helmet on, but he did his best to show it. looking down, he put a hand to his chin and made a cane with the other.
"And don't say my face isn't freaky, I own a mirror, I know what I look lke."

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm

"You're argumentative, aren't you?" Sena smiled and hopped up to sit on the table. "If you truly believe you're that bad, that's fine. But either I hit my head too hard during the blast," She paused, tapping on her head. "Or, I'm being legitimately honest. You're not scary, you look like your sad." She cocked her head to the side at him. "Nevermind that .... I have no idea who the hell I AM, but what about you? Who were you . . . before the blast?"

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Fri May 18, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'm not argumentative. I just see things the way they are. Excuse me for that, but you didn't go through what I did. I had no blast, I was hooked uyp to a machine and forced to become a conduit, along wiht about 100,000 others. Not all of us had the gene, we were just mercenaries who were hired for 'political reasons'. Nobody knew the horror that would follow."
He sat down, looking sadder than before.
"I can't remember my own name. none of us do. WE were frozen in blocks of ice for about a month and that tends to traumatize people."
he tapped his fingers, looked towards Sena sighed.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Mon May 21, 2012 10:52 am

Her eyes widened and she sat beside him. "I'm so sorry. . . I had no idea." She frowned at him and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes. "Look. . . I know I pretty much just met you and all that, but. . . maybe we can help each other out."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

"How do you help a torture victim? I've been doing just fine trying to pretend it never happened. We all have something in our r we want to forget. You mus-"

He cut himself off. He had forgotten Sena's amnesia and didn't want her to get mad. So he continued after prolonging the sss noise.

"-ssn't feel bad for for me." he thought he was so smooth. "Plus, I have everything I could want, other than a blast core. I should help you more, after all, I remember some things. Like...um... Oh god. We could help either."

Her put his hand on the table and remained silent, trying to remember his past.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Sena stayed quiet for a moment and gave him a funny look when he prolonged his. . . . hissing. (for lack of a better word)

"I didn't mean it like that." She murmured, putting a hand on her own shoulder and rubbing it like it hurt. "I. . . Don't think I'm meant to remember who I was anyway. For all I know. . . the guy I'm looking for could of been the one that... well, did this to my back." She looked down at that, her face a bright purple.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

"Did somebody hurt you? I'll kill him as soon as we find him. How bad is it?" Questions raced through his mind, why didn't she want to remember? Is she hiding something?
He couldn't think straight and started pacing to sort his thoughts out. After about thirty seconds he asked "Did this happen in empire?"

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue May 29, 2012 10:53 am

Sena kept quiet for a bit and looked down. "You were concerned about showing me your face right? Well... this is kinda like that...." She gets off the table and turns around, raising up the back of her hoody slowly. Beneath she's not wearing any clothes at all, and she stops when she comes up to her lower upper back, careful to keep the front of her hoody down over her front. There, carved sloppily into the skin, is a faded scar, saying the word 'FREAK.'

It's obvious to see that the scar had previously been infected, the skin around it is black and purple like it was still bruising. The scar itself though, is old. "I woke up... In the train yards, in Empire City." (I'm guessing it'd be kinda around the Warren, but i don't remember that spot in the game very well)

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 am

How could anyone do the to someone? It was crazy! "I'm up for a road trip. We will find this man. I will kill him. Where in empire city." His voice was flat and serious. He didn't move, starring at Sena's eyes. He hated the thought of hurting innocent people because they're different, but he enjoyed revenge. It was his favorite word. "We can leave tonight. Just help me find the way. I've always wanted an excuse to kill someone slowly, and now I can. We'll leave at sun down." He had more emotion in that voice, his partial insanity ((nowhere near Kyd, but all Vermaak are a little insane)) showing for a moment.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Sena winced a little at how 249 spoke. "I ... Don't want revenge." She looked down at her feet, her grey eyes seeming dull.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'm sorry, what do you want then?" He took his helmet off. He looked at her as if she were a goddess. "Whatever it is, I'll do it." He let his emotion show in his ironically brown eyes. But he couldn't stand the thought of love. He couldn't touch her, she'd get frost bite, he couldn't kiss her, they'd get stuck together, he couldn't comfort her, he's too detached. 249 saw himself as a monster, and with this thought his emotions fled the area. "How can I help." He said with a sigh that left a cloud in the air.

((I think Lysander could be the only guy character who won't love Sena on this forum haha.))

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

(what makes Sena so lovable anyways? .3. I just based her after myself.)

Senas eyes widened when he took his helmet off. "Isn't it too warm in here?" She went over and she hugged him tightly, careful to keep her hands just on the parts of him that are covered. "I just want to know who the hell I am... and what the hell happened to me." She closed her eyes. "And, if its alright, I'd like to stay here with you."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 am

(( I have no clue, but I base my characters off of separate parts of me, you'd have to combine them all to get me. I probably am a little insane, hence Kyd, I'm a little bit of a control freak, hence Lysander, and finally 249, I don't know what he represents in me yet. I like to see how these qualities change with the character development.))

It felt wrong to hold her. He could feel pressure, but that was it. No skin, no warmth. He was disgusted with what he had become. He pushed her away, not forcefully, but he made her release her grasp. "I..I can't do this. I can't love, not just you, anybody. I'm a freak, a monster. I have no control, I have no feelings. I'm a shell. A cold shell. You can stay here, but we're staying just friends. Nothing more." His expression stayed blank. He took a glove off and showed Sena his pale hand with blue glowing veins, it was covered in frost.. "I can't touch you, I'm sorry. It couldn't work, no matter how hard I tried." 249 felt he jumped the gun. He didn't even know if she meant anything by that hug.

((friendzoned, ooooooh))

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

(Sena is my only character that really represents me, though I do have borderline personality disorder so.... )

Sena was startled by his words, her eyes wide. Then her eyebrows dropped into a scowl slowly and she grabbed his hand that he had let free. She didn't grab it forcefully, instead rather gently. "You're no monster 249. If you were you could have done horrible things to me when you brought me here. You've shown me nothing but kindness." Her eyes were sad when she looked up at him. "Please... stop hating yourself." Quietly, Sena sank to the floor and into 249s shadow.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:14 am

249 quickly released her hand so she wouldn't get frost bite. "Are you crazy? You'll lose your hand! And don't lie. I'm the product of an experiment. I was supposed to be a weapon, not a person. I'm just a gun. I kill, I don't feel guilty afterward either. Don't. Lie. To. Me." His words were said strictly. He remembered his torture now, somehow these emotions triggered the memories, the terrible memories. He was in a box about to be shipped as not a mercenary, but a wmd. He wasn't even a monster, he was a tool.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 am

Sena seeped up from his shadows and took a step back, her eyes dark, and opened her hands at her side. "Alright then, if thats all you see yourself as... Then Kill me."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:30 am

"WHAT? I can't kill you! You're the only person who has ever made me feel! I couldn't possibly kill you!" He was shocked yet he knew it was a trap. She knew he wouldn't kill her because he had feelings for her and he walked right into it.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 am

It had been no test, it was to make a point. She lowered her arms and smiled. "See? You do have feelings. Were you truly a tool... you would of encased me in ice." She smiled sadly and walked back to hug him, not minding the bulkiness of his armor.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

Not a test? She could've died! The idiot, the cute idiot! "Thank you." He hugged her back making sure his open hand was not touching her. He let out a sigh. "I still can't love you though. I may not be a monster or a tool, but I'm still not a person. I can't touch things." He was about to brush her hair but he didn't want to freeze her.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 am

Sena frowned and looked up at 249, blushing a soft purple. Then, she smiled, stood on her toes, and pecked his mask over where his lips would be. She turned away, keeping a hand on his chest, before walking back over to the table and fiddling with the radio. "Do.... you mind if I make myself my own room out of an old office or something? Its really cold in here...."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 am

[color=cyan]"Go ahead, I'll help if you want." 249 got a kiss. He'd do anything right now, the impossible had happened and he was just too happy for words. At least it wasn't his first ever, so he could imagine what it felt like. "Just pick a room."/color]

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 am

Sena giggled happily and ran off to find herself a room, nearly slipping on some ice on her way there. She went to open a room and bumped into another Vermak 88 member, who seemed to glare down at her.
"This is no place for kids," The conduit spat before shoving past her. Sena bit her lip a little, feeling unwelcome and went on to look for another room.
Over by 249, there was the sound of a camera clicking, which dissapeared as quickly as it was heard.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 pm

"At least you only ran into 326, he's one if the free sane ones left, haha. How about th- did you hear a click? Like a camera. Nobody here has a camera..." He readied his shotgun and searched around "Who's here? I'm only going to kill you, make it easier and come out now."

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Sena looked around but saw nobody. "Let me see...." She closed her eyes and dissapated into a mass of black, sticky tendrils which scattered all over the warehouse and returned almost instantaneously, reforming Sena. With a little gasp she pointed in a certain direction. "Someone's just leaving the warehouse, they're not as heavy as any of the Vermak...."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm

"351, Go get him. So Sena, you have a boyfriend by any chance? It would be a shame if a girl pretty as you was lonely." 249 asked innocently as he blushed behind his mask. He hoped the ssnwer was no. Just then, 351 returned holding a half frozen man with red over his eyes and a rosary hanging from his neck. "Who's this nut?'

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   

Back to top Go down

30 minutes or less
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next