infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Growing Problems (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Growing Problems (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Death was everywhere in the Warren. Lucas noticed this as he walked by the mass graves and scattered bodies of civilians. With the battles and the Spartans, Lucas hadn't really noticed the sudden lack of non-conduits. Those unlucky enough to be able to survive had simply died. It wasn't a major problem...yet, but Empire City's population had to be going down at a faster and faster rate. Something needed to be done, but what could he do about it? Wiping his hair out of his eyes he bent down and looked at the body of a little girl, who couldn't have been older than six, "Dude..."
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Ari had ran hard and fast to escape the first sons. Exhausted, she nearly collapsed in the streets. She had no idea where to go. The warren was filled with bodies. The city was dying because of the conduits she respected.... and because she had been forced to help the first sons. She saw the boy: and called out to him "h...hey....!"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am

Lucas looked over and stood up, putting the thoughts of dead bodies out of mind. "You look like you've seen a ghost, do I really look that bad?" He walked over and extended his hand, "Name's Lucas. You are...?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:40 am

Trembling, Ari dropped her bag and grabbed his hand, heart beating loud in her ears from how hard she'd been running. She took a moment to catch her breath, not hearing his name nor his question. "I... I m...managed to get away..." She swallowed, her head tilted down. "The First Sons... the Reapers... d...Dust men... they all held me.. hostage. I... I ba..." She covered her face with a gloved hand, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 pm

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, nobody's gonna hurt you with me around. Are you hurt?" Lucas crouched down near the mysterious girl and looked at her, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Ari slowly calmed down and shook her head. "N...no, im okay.... starving.... " she chuckled and looked down. "I... im looking for the spartans. I wan...want to rebuild the city..."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 pm

"Spartans? Look no further, then, I'm your guy!" Lucas stood up straight and smiled, "Can you do anything, uh, special? Hell, if your offering help I guess it doesn't matter. We could use as many hands as we can get!" He was getting fairly excited now, failing to notice a sudden shift in the wind. Gunshots rattled in the distance, breaking the moment of silence. It wasn't far away from what Lucas could tell.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Ari thought about how she bashed tbe first sons face in like she did and shivered. "I... i have something for them. Please.... just... take me to them...." she shook like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Lucas looked at her and pulled out the biggest mischievous grin he had, "Have you ever flown anywhere before?" The wind picked up as he used it to pick himself up into the air.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 pm

"fly...." Ari murmured.... and her eyes widened. She, badly, wanted to be a conduit. To fly would be.... she reached her hand up tentatively. "N...no..."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Lucas had the air pick her up gently, "Nows the best time to learn then!" He paused for a second, "Don't worry, you won't have to hold my hand or anything, I know I'm kind of ugly." He joked, winking at this girl he had just met. "Come on, want to see the Neon from a bird's eye view?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Ari... flailed her arms as she was picked up and clung to Lucas, her eyes wide. "Ah! I...is it always this... um.... drafty?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Lucas laughed, "If you want to see drafty, you need to come to my room at the Spartan's place, that thing is like living in a tornado most the time! I think I'm going to like you, I hope they let you in." With that, he began surfing the wind, flying out over the waterways that seperated the Warren and Neon districts from each other. "Try to keep your balance," he shouted over the wind, "It's a long swim if you fall, and I know that from experience!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Ari quietly sobbed and clinged to him in a deathgrip with her eyes tightly closed. "Uaaahhhh imgonnadieimgonnadieimgonnadieimgonnadie...."

(I can show u da wooooorld~
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

In reply to this, Lucas laughed and soared higher, coming to a stop and floating over the two districts. "It's a bit cold up here, but it's better than down there. The worst things that happen to the birds of Empire City is the occasional jet engine accident."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Ari slowly cracked her eyes open and stared down at the city. "I...its so... pretty...." ari slowly relaxed... staring at the city and smiled.

(SHINING, SHMMERING, SPLEEEEENNNDIIIIIID~
NOW TELL ME PRINCESS, WHEN DID U LAST LET YOUR HART DECIIIIIIDE?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Lucas relaxed too, "You were freaking me out back there. I still haven't been able to get used to people being so upset or scared, despite all this going on." He paused and looked out over the Neon, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to look at the city this way. Thought I was going crazy, you know?" Lucas was talking too much again. It happened every time he met someone knew, just an uncomfortable habit.

(*will not join in...even if it's true*)
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 am

"no... i... understand...." Ari nodded. "It makes sense. Wheb did you find out you were a conduit?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:14 am

"When? Man, that seems like a long time ago...after the blast I was at the edge of that huge crater in the Historic district, you know? Stumbled out of there and I almost killed myself with a really sudden gust of wind. Later on I figured out what I really was, though." Lucas remembered it like a fuzzy dream, "Enough about me, what about you? Who are you, even?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 am

she blushed. "A...Ari. my name's Ari.... I'm one of the few mechanics left in the city...." alive. But she didnt need to tell him that. "Until.... now... i worked for the first sosns.... the veermark 88... all of them. Because of me... i...." she looked down.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 am

(III CAN OPEN YOUR EEEEEYESS~
TAK YOU WUNDERRR BY WUUUNNDEEEERRRR
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 am

(OVER SIDEWAYS AN UNDERR
ON A MAGIK KARP RIDE!
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Lucas sighed, "C'mon, don't think like that...it's not like you did all this willingly, right? Besides, you want to help now...that's what really counts." Lucas tried to be comforting, but he wasn't that good at it, "Mechanic, eh? Jason will like you, then...probablly. No way that guy can do everything by himself." The qi d blew violently into Lucas' face, "Aw, crap! I hate the cold!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Lperhpas we should go." Ari murmured, clinging to him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Lucas said, "Sorry, I just have a problem going into the base. Too much dirt and stale air." Lucas allowed the wind to drop them, free falling until they were close to street level and then shooting off towards the hotel and the base under it that the Spartan's called home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Problems (Open to all)   Growing Problems (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Problems (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next