infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cut My Arm Bleeding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Cut My Arm Bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Cut My Arm Bleeding   Cut My Arm Bleeding Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

Sena shifted into the shadows behind her and appeared beside seth on the fire escape, crawling out of his shadow and standing up. "Where are we going then?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Cut My Arm Bleeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut My Arm Bleeding   Cut My Arm Bleeding Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:01 am

"We?" Seth didn't expect her to actually follow him. "Uhhh, Lemme think darling. We could always go over there." He pointed at her, and sent small sharp pieces of metal flying at her. He cut his arm on the metal shards, but he had cut it so many times before doing the same tricks he didn't even notice. It barely even bled. "See it?" He waited for impact
Back to top Go down

Cut My Arm Bleeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: