infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason trudged along the rooftops, in his full Iron Man armor. He did not understand why The Darkness traveled like this, and for that matter, his side kick. It was slow and inifficent.
"Stygian!" Jason called. "Can we slow down? I'm in fifty pounds of armor here, and I'm not exactly skilled in skipping across rooftops."

The Lich:
The Lich kept phased, and traversed through the sewers of Empire City, he searched for a disturbance he had heard, he was trying to get to it through the city's sewer system.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Julia slowed down a bit. "C'mon Cregnix, you gotta be a bit quicker than that. Maybe if you had lighter armor, it'd be easier." She tapped her foot, waiting for him to catch up.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Jason Cregnix:
"I have lighter armor! It turns into a suit case! It's really cool!"
But, The Darkness's sidekick did have a point, maybe he should leave the slow and unweildly armor for battles, not recruitment drives. Jason heard a loud banging noise, and looked over to see three men beating a fourth. He was about to jump in, when something interesting began to happen.

The Lich:
"Here's where the disturbance is..." The Lich thought, as he rose up, to behold three men, wailing on a fourth.
"I advise you leave him alone." The Lich said calmly, floating six inches off of the ground.
"Pft. Ronnie, deal with the poser." One of the thugs said to his partner. The second thug chuckled, and stepped up to face the Lich.
The man's body caught fire, and ascended three feet into the air. "Let's dance, mother f*cka!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Julia opened her mouth to make a retort, but stopped when she noticed the altercation taking place below. Interested, she crossed her arms and waited to see what the Lich was going to do.

Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 am

Jason Cregnix:
Jason wanted to help, but he needed to see whether this newcomer could maybe join The Spartans. As such, Jason sat on the side of the building, swinging his legs, watching. And for that matter, wishing his armor could make popcorn.

The Lich:
The fire conduit charged, and went right through the Lich's transparent body. While the conduit recovered from his surprise, the Lich re-solidified, and fired a blast of darkness at the conduit, sending him flying. The Lich then felt powerful hands close around his neck. Another one of the thugs, who seemed to have super strength!

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Julia watched, but reached into her clothes and brought out her pistol. She knew that at the moment she was only to be watching, and waiting to see what happened, but she wanted to be prepared in case something happened. She sat down on the side of the building and watched.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Cregnix watched as things started to get interesting. "Computer, keep all weapons systems hot. Just in case."

The Lich:
The Lich gasped for breath, and felt his body turning transparent.
Once phase-able, The Lich floated up out of the reach of the mighty conduit, and he stared up in awe.
That's when The Lich re-solidified, and came slamming down onto the conduits face, with both boots.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"Nice shot!" Julia cheered a bit, watching the match as if it was TV or something. She crossed her legs and put her arms on her thighs, to get a bit more comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)   

Back to top Go down

Recruiting and Fights-Not an unusual combination here...(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1