infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These Shattered Streets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

"Uhhh...no." Simon lied. The truth was that it would just a bit, for about one second, and then it would be gone. Before Sena could object, Simon walked forward and placed his hand on her forehead. Immediately he saw a lot of things. Recent things. Simon dug deeper and found that everything before the blast had a sort of fuzzy and darkened look to it. "I-I-I'm sorry, it's too blurry."
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm

"Try deeper," Sena whispered, also trying to focus on finding the memories. She didn't know if it would help him, but maybe it would dig up something. She felt something tug at the back of her mind and she was pulled into it, like a flashback.

In the flashback, Sena is sitting naked in a dark room, her knees curled into her chest. Dark red scars score her backside, the word 'FREAK' is carved into her backside, still dripping with fresh blood. She is crying and begging to see the light, as the whole room is isolated and dark.

Sena gasps and falls into Simon, trembling at what she's seen. "My god..." She starts crying into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm

"What?" Simon was still confused. He had tried deeper, but there was just more fog. It got denser and denser until the blast, where there was nothing. Something had happened though. It was a vague feeling of depression, terror, anger, whatever you wanted to call it. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Sena shivered and, through her tears, told him what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:15 pm

"Crap...I don't know what that is, but it's messed up stuff." Simon said. "Someone's messing with your head, because I should be able to see everything, even things you've forgotten."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Sena pulled back away from him and dried her eyes, sighing and catching her breath. "Could the blast of done something to my head? Like... I don't know, radiation, or... something?" She frowned, badly wanting an explanation.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

(OOC:I hope you guys dont mind if I join. If you do mind, I can just delete this post, or you could just ignore it.)

Matteo Alarcan(Dressed as 'The Darkness'):

It was fun wearing my cotume. It was a good feeling. I hopped around, rooftop to rooftop, being careful to not fall-as to avoid splitting my skull. I eventually stopped, as i heard converstaion. I crouched and peered over the side of the building. I spotted to people speaking. I also saw a dead Reaper near them. Could be on the wrong side, or the right one. I decided. I watched the spectacle unfold...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Sena, startled by the sound of moving clothing above her head, imediatley took a defensive position in fear it should be one of the First Sons after her again. She melted back into the shadow of the alleys and appeared coming out of the strangers shadow, pulling herself out of the ground like she was clawing out of hell and stared at the stranger. Her eyes widened when she saw the costume and she slowly cocked her head to the side.

" . . . Batman?" Even as she asked she knew it was stupid. But, hey, when your memory is crappy and you see a superhero in dark colors, who do you think of? "Waiiiit...." She paused, scratching her head. "Um... Nightwing? No. ....Sandman\Dream? One of the Endless? No . . ."

(no, thats okay ^^ I enjoy the company.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Discovered? I need to work on my stealth. I leapt down, kicking off the buildings to make sure my legs didn't snap on impact with the ground. I adapted my voice, to the best of my ability. It sounded weird, but you wouldn't be able to tell it was my alter ego. "I am The Darkness." I casually let my hand fall on my pistol's grip. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:22 am

Sena tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips. Then, curious, she raised her hand at him and twirled her fingers around. She did this a few more times and then let her arm fall to her side. "If you're darkness, why can't I control you?" she asked, legitimately confused.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:36 am

Matteo Alacran:

I was about to laugh, but I caught myself. Nothing funny about. The girld probably had somthing wrong with her head. "It's an Alias," I explained, "Or, and alterego. Im not actually composed of Darkness."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh. . . " Sena blushed a deep purple color and looked down. "Sorry. Um, I-I'll leave you alone." Embarassed, she stepped back into the shadows, where she seemed to dissapear, but by the glow of her grey eyes he could see she was still there. . . just crouching down.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Somthing was definitley wrong with this girl, I could tell. Of course, I couldnt say it to her face. That wouldnt be the best thing Ive done today. The girl melted back into the shadows, but even without her glowing grey eyes, I could tell she was still there. She was good, I give her that, but sound of crunching paper and shoes on gravel made her stand out like a giant red ball in a white room. "I can tell you're still there." I said. "Im no fool. Listen, in the brief moments i spoke with you, I could tell you were somthing differnt. Besides being a coundit and all. That was pretty obvious. Is somthing wrong with your mind? Like, memory loss?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Sena chewed on her lower lip and stared up at him. "Yeah." She shuffled around uncomfortably. "I don't even know my real name to be honest. . ." She pulled the hood of her sweater up and put her head down, blushing a dark purple color.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Matteo Alacran:

'Interesting. But not suprisng.' I thought. It was very obvious, even more so now that she confirmed it. "Maybe I could help you..." I said, "I have a knack for finding things out..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:42 am

"I don't know. . ." Sena whispered. "How could you possibly help me? I know absolutely nothing. . . except. . ." She put a hand on her back, now wincing as she realized what scar was there.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I was about to say somthing, but then the girl winced. She wasn't uncomfortable, I could tell that by her eyes. She wasn't hiding somthing either. It was a pained expression in her eyes. And she had winced once she touched her back. "Whats wrong with your back? Is it a cut? A scar?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Sena looked down shyly and glanced up at him. ". . . I. . . um . . ." She blushed bright purple. "It's better if I show you. Um. . ." She stepped slightly closer to him and turned around, raising the back of her gray sweater up and careful to keep the front down over her. Beneath it, she doesnt wear anything, and she winces as the fabric passes over her upper back. There, as she'd seen in her flashback, was the word "FREAK" carved into the flesh. It was a little faded, but it was clear to see that it was previously infected, the skin grown back over it but the word remained.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I inspected the scar. It was obviously from somtime ago, from when I couldnt be sure unless I did a lab test. It was obviously made with a knife with a serrated blade. The writing was sloppy. Sure, it was made with a knife on human flesh, but I'd seen neater writings in torture senarios. Whoever did it was probably in a rush. "Ok, I have two iclues of who did it, buts its not much. The person was in a rush, and they used a serrated knife. I could see when this happened if you want however I would have to get into a police forensics lab." I told her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Sena froze at that and tore away from him, tugging her shirt down fast and pressed her back up against the wall. "You would need to run. . . Tests?" For reasons she couldn't understand, she was terrified at the thought, and cowered away from him, the shadows rising around her like animals smelling fear as they started making a protective shell around her.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Matteo Alacran:

It was obvious she was afraid of tests. "Ok...I won't do tests. I won't do anything you're not ok with. But I have an idea. the person was in a rush, and used a serrated knife. Judging by the marks, the knife was new, maybe a few days after being bought. All we need to do to get a guess of who did it is check serrated knife sales from...Wait, we havent figured out WHEN this happened. Do you have any idea of when it happened?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Sena bit down on her lip hard and shook her head, pressing further back into the wall. "I'm so sorry. . . I remember almost nothing."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Another way. There had to be another way. I ran it through my minds. I couldnt go off tests, or memory...Suddenly, I had an idea. "Hold still, please." I said to her. I turned her around, and lifted up her shirt to reveal the scar. "This is doing to hurt a bit..." I said. I pulled out my knife, and made a cut over the 'F' lightly. I Then pulled out some twesers, and reaching into the cut. I grabbed somthing, then pulled out. A piece of metal. Probably from her attackers knife, it looked old. I Bandaged the cut I made on her back, after applying some painkillers. I held up the piece of metal, and said "This will be the key to finding out who did this to you."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Sena cried out in pain and struggled not to move when he pulled out the metal. She trembled a little and whimpered when the bandages were placed on her back, the cotton soaking up her purple blood.
"F-for a superhero you sure know a lot of medicinal things. . ."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Matteo Alacran:

"I did my reasearch. You need to know alot of things in this profession." I slipped the piece of metal into a small plastic bag which I deposited in my pocket. "Would you like to come along for the age testing? Or will I have to get into the Police Forensics lab myself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Shattered Streets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: