infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Setting Up Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Garou walked along with his bag of items toward his destination. He had taken up a job at a nearby supernatural shop, who were looking for a medium. He spotted the store not too far ahead from where he was and sped up his step. He walked into it and was directed to a room on the side with a table in it. He set up shop, putting up all of his little odds and ends. Then he sat down and put his hands together, and waited for business. He sighed. "I hope people feel like talking to dead ones today."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Haven wandered around the city, humming to himself. He was looking for a new person to drink, but not kill or make into his slave. His blood maid was wonderful, but drinking from her constantly was like... eating tiramisu for dinner every night. It was delicious, but you tend to miss variety.

It was then that he came across a shop with its sign outside promising a glimpse into the future, and he smiled. Well.. he had always been a sucker for the supernatural stuff. Not that that wasn't totally obvious. He stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Garou's hopes shot up when he heard the chime of the door opening. He sat up, much more alert than he was earlier, and stopped playing with the ball of ectoplasm he had. He took a deep breath and waited to be approached. Hopefully they wouldn't be there for the fortune teller. He glared at her from the door of his room. "That stuck up bitch..." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Haven walked up, ducking under the hanging room ornaments due to his immense height. "Um, Hi" He said, "Are you the psychic or, whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Garou sighed. "I am a medium. Meaning, I can see spirits of the dead, speak to them, allow them to speak through me, and or show you ghosts. Would you like to speak to a dead relative or something along those lines? Because that's what I can help with."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Haven sat down across from the medium. "Can't say I've anyone dearly departed... unfortunately." He raised a brow. "How do I know you're the real thing anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:14 pm

"Would you really like for me to prove myself? Fine." Garou stood from his chair and cracked his knuckles. Suddenly, his physical body went completely limp, eyes rolling into the back of his head, then dropped to the ground. For a moment, there was nothing. Then a light blue, much wispier version of Garou appeared, floating above his body. "Astral projection. One of many powers mediums have." He then dropped into his body, which reanimated as soon as he did. He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting Up Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop   Setting Up Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting Up Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: