infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You Will Never Defy Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 am

The Lone Wanderer-

A storm brewed in the air above Empire City. Rain torrented down, slicking the streets and dampening people's clothes. Thunder and lightning crackled, breifly shiloutteing the figure of a man. he wore a long, brown trench coat, with a fedora. He had a rough, fresh bread and cold dark eyes, concealed by sunglasses. But if you truly looked into those eyes, you would see the anger of a young boy, fueled by revenge. That no more would die. You would see the eyes of a killer someone who would not hesitate to kill wrong doers, yet eyes of kindness. If you looked into his eyes you would see... A Lone Wanderer.

The Wanderer quietly observed the city. In some towns, where he had done enough to be considered a ledgend, some say the Wanderer never speaks outloud, but conveys his thoughts and feelings through his noble actions. The Wanderer was tracking a First Son's truck, he belived there was a...Visitor from another planet aboard gunning to steal it. On top of that, The First Son's were evil *ssholes already.

The Wanderer spotted the truck in a flash of lightning. He drew himself to his full height, the tail of his overcoat swinging with the wind. He stepped back, and then sprinted and jumped off the roof, falling a number of stories and ,landing adeptly with a roll, followed by leaping to his feet. As the truck passed, he lept on top, and grabbed the sidesof the vehicle. As he heard the back door open, doublessly a gunman coming out to shoot him off, he swung around the the windsheild, and based both his legs in. The windsheild shattered, and the car swerved. He slammed the driver in the face multiple times with his boot, until knocking him out. The wanderer lept from the vehicle to the sideof the road, and watched the poor First Son's truck flip out. As it stopped, motionless, and upside down, The Wanderer pulled out a Laser Pistol and moved to inverstigate.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:20 am

Lucas Rice reveled in the power of the thunderstorm, excited at all the wind rushing around randomly. It made things far easier hen the wind was already moving. Plus all the lightning and rain tended to make one look pretty beastly. Lucas wasn't outside for anything other than the storm. He assumed that most parents would have told him that he would get hypothermia and that he needed to stay inside, but he didn't have that problem. He currently was flying low to the ground throughout the Historic District, looking for anyone, or anything, to mess around with. Rain drove the good people inside and brought out the evil ones. Lately, there had been rumors of a stirring in the Historic District. Something big was beginning to happen in the First Sons organization and Lucas was, truthfully, rather curious to what that was.

Even though the wind whipped and howled in his ears as he shot like a bullet down empty streets and alleyways, he was definitely able to hear the ear-shattering noise that came from about a block or two away. "What the hell?" Lucas muttered, changing course almost instantly to investigate the noise. He shot upwards above the buildings and was quickly reminded of why he didn't fly high in storms, as the wind currents blew him around wildly until he calmed them down.

High above all the buildings, he was able to make out the outline of a crashed First Sons truck just barely, but it was enough for him to know that it must have made that noise. He flew down towards the site of the crash, only to find that he wasn't alone. As he hovered closer, he began to make out the outline of a man who definitely wasn't First Sons. He had a strange gun in his hand as he stalked over to the wrecked vehicle. Lucas hovered up behind the guy and dropped himself to the ground. "What do you think you're doing, buddy?"

Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 am

The Lone Wanderer-
The Wanderer looked up into the eyes of te boy that now floated before him. Non-alien. But still a on-human lifeform. Conduit. He guessed the boy had wind powers, or something along those lines. No flying conduit in ther right mind would be out in this storm otherwise.

He listened to the boy's question and quietly sized him up. Not to physically strong. Based on body type and voice, sounded to be about fifteen. Member of powerful group The Spartans, based on communicator.

"Stopping First Sons." He pointed to thier destroyed vehicle. "Evil." He wouldn't tell the boy about the aliens, he wouldn't give away all his cards. He stepped pass the boy and continued his way to the vehicle, to find and interrogate this alien.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:37 am

Lucas frowned. Did he just get ignored? He hadn't had that happen to him in a long time. His friends used to call it 'getting handled', but nobody could handle Lucas. He was a free spirit, like the wind itself. No, nothing could just ignore him and push him out of the way like that. He began hovering around the guy as he walked, orbiting him like the moon orbits Earth. On each passing he would say a word to the mysterious man.

"I'm."

Orbit.

"Coming."

Orbit.

"With."

Orbit.

"You."

On the last word he landed in front of the man in the fedora, staring him down before turning and beginning to walk towards the overturned truck. First Sons technology had improved vastly over the past few years, having to adapt from being able to handle humans to being able to handle conduits. Lucas despised the new truck designs. His wind, even at its most powerful, could barely manage to tip them over when they knew he was coming. The newest versions had spikes on the bottom that would shoot into the ground, anchoring it into the pavement. It became nearly immovable at that point. This man, perhaps a conduit, who was behind him, had been able to take this thing down either with a huge showing of raw power or a feat of stealth which the storm assisted him in. Lucas made a mental note not to underestimate him.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 pm

The Lone Wanderer-

The Wanderer simply ignored the boy. he was quite annoying, and his demanor said his was to sure of his powers. Not himself. Not his own abilities, that he had worked for. He guessed the boy had recived his blessing of incredible powers, and done little to prove he deserved them except for stopping petty crimes. That returns for such an amazing power, in time. But, maybe not. The Wanderer didn't really care. It was just something to keep his mind occupied as he walked towards the overturned truck.

Faint moans could be heard eminating from the Truck, as well as a light humming. Doubetlessly, the First Sons, however damaged they were, had owken up, and were trying to use this machine to kill them. The Wanderer paused for a moment at the door, and reached down to pick up a rock. His mind flooded with instant knowledge of how to use the weapon effectively, at least at a beginner level. Whenever he picked up something he had never touched before, it always went like that, how to use that particular object was a weapon, but it baseball, rock, of Cosmopolitan magazine.

The Lone Wanderer brought the rock down in a deft movement, breaking the lock on the back door of the truck. He yanked the door open and ducked, expecting gun or laser fire. Suprisingly, none came. The Wanderer poked his head in to see many dead First Sons, and one still alive, with massive amounts of blood gushing from where his heart should be. He would be dead. Should be. The Wanderer approched him and hoisted him up by the neck.
"I know it's you, alien scum." He growled. "Binary vascular systems, you lucky b*stards. If you don't want me to stop the other one, tell me. TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Lucas frowned as he was ignored again. This guy was getting to be pretty annoying, acting like he was too good to talk to Lucas. The young conduit, shrugged mentally, shaking off his anger. This guy, if he was as good as he acted like, would still be alive in a few days. If not, he'd be dead like most other people in the city. It wasn't pleasant, but it was true. You couldn't afford to be cocky in this city unless you could back up your claims.

Lucas was passed up by the man, who was no walking towards the truck like Lucas was. Lucas could hear some scuttling and a mechanical hum coming from the van as the man picked up a rock and smashed the lock with one quick motion, climbing into the truck like he was raiding an important military target. Lucas shook his head. From the looks of the wreck, every living thing in the truck had to be dead. Climbing in after the man, he found this to be true. Blood was splattered against the walls, and a few First Sons lay dead in the truck, killed by the impact.

One, however, was alive, but barely. He was bleeding out from a gashing wound, losing excessive amounts of blood. With the soldier's face hidden behind a mask, Lucas couldn't make out whether or not he was conscious. The only thing showing that he was living was the periodic rise and fall of his chest. Lucas flinched as the mysterious man picked up the guy, who was still bleeding out, and began to growl at him in a deep voice. Asking questions that Lucas couldn't quite make out.

"Alright, Batman, let's take the interrogation a bit less seriously and actually get this guy to a hospital. He's going to die soon if we don't."

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 pm

The Lone Wanderer-
As the conduit followed him into the truck, The Wanderer stared into the alien creature's eyes. It took on a human form now, but it was far worse. It could truly be a carrier form, the one's that carried dozens of thier offspring, and spawn, an offspring itself, or a combat form, an alien with incredible combat ability.

He interrogated it further. "ANSWER ME!" He slapped it hard across the face. The Alien creature spat out blood and looked to him with a wicked grin.

He heard the conduit's comment, and turned to answer. "No. Would be dead already. Binary vascular system. Not of this Earth."

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 am

Lucas blinked, trying to put together the big words in his head. After a few seconds it clicked. "Oh...okay, okay, I think I get it." He said, looking back and forth between the two, "So you're telling me," Lucas began, "That this guy has two hearts?" Truth be told, Lucas had seen worse, but the way this guy was handling the First Son made it seem like he was more than your generic conduit. This First Son had information that the guy in the fedora didn't, and fedora man was bound and determined to get it.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

The Lone Wanderer-
The Wanderer looked at the boy as he attempted to comprehend what was just said. It was a wonder he worked with Jason Cregnix, if it took him that long to figure out what such simple yet lengthy words meant. As the reply came, The wanderer nodded.

"Twice the hearts, but less the love."  The Wanderer said, refrencing the common human stereotype that the heart was assosciated with love. As he said this, without him noticing, the alien decided now would be a jolly good time to go into combat mode. It shed it's human skin, revealing a tall, multi-limbed and clawed creature. The Wanderer heard the sickly noise of transformation from behind him, and whipped around to be slammed through the side of the truck by powerful alien limbs.

"Aww..." The Wanderer groaned, as he staggered to his feet. He saw the alien coming for him, and reached down for his pistols- Not there. Must have lost his belt inside the truck. Dammit.

The Wanderer rolled out of the way as the alien cleaved down with a powerful claw, slicing and stop sign in half. As he sprinted for the truck, The Wanderer shouted,

"Cover me!" to Lucas Rice.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Lucas gave out a little laugh at the two hearts joke. At least fedora man had a sense of humor, no matter how bad and how slight. Unfortunately, his slight laugh caused the man to lose focus somehow, and in only a few seconds the First Son had transformed into something slightly more hostile. It's multiple limbs moved and bent in an unearthly fashion, and the soldier's height increased by several feet as it threw fedora man into the side of the truck.

Lucas let out several swears that would have earned him a beating at the orphanage he grew up in. He charged forward, but fedora man (he was growing rather fond of the nickname), told him to stay back and cover him. Lucas almost laughed. Stay back? Never--Then he reconsidered. This guy knew what he was doing, maybe it was time for Lucas to actually trust someone in a fight.

As the man ran for the truck, probably looking for weaponry of some kind to use, Lucas unleashed a gust of wind on the alien. The wind would've been enough to knock any normal human back several feet, but the alien was heavier and the wind only caused it to break stride. "Hey, dude! You want this thing dead or alive?"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 pm

The Lone Wanderer-

The Wanderer sprinted for the truck like his life-depended on it. Which, it did. He ducked under scything blows and slashes. Suddenly, these stopped, when Lucas blasted it with air.

As he looked around the truck, he heard Lucas's question. "Dead, with no pickels." He responded, as if ordering from a fast food joint.

He found his belt and clicked it around his waist. He was about to go out and fight, when he eyed what the First Sons had in tow. A weapons cache.

"Keep holding it off!" Called to Lucas. he started attempting to hack the case. He understood the programming lanugage in a split second, but now there was the matter of cracking the code...

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:51 pm

"You sure," Lucas grunted as he blasted the alien back, "That you don't..." The alien picked up the remains of the stop sign and flung it at Lucas like a spear, acting quickly he deflected it. "That you don't want fries with that?" Lucas laughed, the wind whipping around him and the truck. This is the type of situation his powers shined in. He could defend all day if he had to.

Wind was a tricky element, he thought, pushing the demonic creature back away from the truck yet again. It was like an extension of oneself. You could feel everything the wind touched as if you were the wind. Even in the darkness of the storm around him, he could feel his wind starting to pick up certain objects. Newspapers, small cans, and other objects that littered the streets began to swirl in a circle that surrounded the car. Lucas blocked out all the noises to concentrate. Soon, powerful winds had formed a circle around the truck and the area around it, effectively blocking the monster out. 

The alien creature charged into the cyclone like conditions, but was quickly blown about and smacked in the face with an empty Coke can. Lucas grinned, feeling as though he punched the alien in its face. The grin turned to a grimace as a fatigue began to wash over him. Winds like this were exhausting to maintain, even just standing still. "You done yet, bro?"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 pm

The Lone Wanderer-

The Wanderer worked tirelessly, as he heard the wind whpping outside at unnatural speeds. He tried random passcodes. "Bagles." "Cupcakes". He had already eliminated any logical passcodes long ago.

He heard Lucas's cries, but he wasn't ready yet...Unless...

He tried the password "password". It worked. A password so simple that non one would dream of it being the actual passcode. The weapons cache slid open, revaling a variety of high-tech weapons. He selcted one- A Laser Shotgun. Oh yes. With it's own powercells too. He would have to dispose of it all later, but for now, it was time to kill an alien son of a b*tch.

He pumped the shotgun and from inside the truck blasted it with a powerful laser round.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Just as Lucas couldn't keep the mini-hurricane swirling around the truck up any longer, he saw a laser blast emerge from the truck and the alien dropped to the ground, twitching around slightly. Lucas's winds stopped immediately, and Lucas began trying to catch his breath. "Thanks, dude, I couldn't have held that much longer." He said, between breaths. Lucas quickly straightened up and approached the alien's body. Picking up a large stick, he pocked its eyes, which inflicted no response from the alien.

"I'm pretty sure it's dead. By the looks of things, you got it in the second heart. Nice shooting, Tex." Lucas said, pointing to the puddle of blood the alien was lying in. He turned to the man with a joking face on, "Here you go, sir, one dead alien. No pickles. That'll be ten dollars and forty-nine cents at the next window." Lucas began to wonder, though, if the dead alien was really dead. It had already survived a serious beat down several times.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

The Lone Wanderer-

The Wanderer listened. Quiet. No more wind storm, and no more alien roars. Dead, at least, assumed dead. The Wander pulled himself out of the truck. Ignoring Lucas's comment, he poked the alien with his foot. Dead. But, just to make sure...

The Wanderer got on his knees and pried open the alien's mouth. He pumped the shotgun, and put it inside the creature, at the roof of it's mouth. He pulled the trigger, and the alien's head exploded in a cloud of heat, blood and guts.

The Wanderer stood, slick with green alien blood-goo. He tossed the shotgun back inside the truck, and pulled out a Pulse-Grenade. Another little something he picked up in there. He activated it, and tossed it inside. The truck detonated with a BOOM and a plume of fire and smoke. No one would be seeing those weapons again, and no one, but The Wanderer and Lucas, would see that alien, it's body too, was now burning.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Lucas laughed as the truck blew up, "You know...there's a certain irony about destroying weapons with more weapons, isn't there?" He looked up a the man, whose fedora covered up his expression pretty well in the darkness of the storm. "You know, you aren't that bad. Maybe we could help each other out some more." Lucas produced a small business card that each Spartan was required to carry around. On it was his phone number which linked right to his communicator.

"Call me if you ever get in a jam. We fighters gotta stick together if this city stands a chance at surviving all this." With that final note, Lucas launched up into the storm, adjusting to the turbulence and took off in the other direction, leaving the burning truck and alien behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Will Never Defy Me   

Back to top Go down

You Will Never Defy Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1