infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Thread of Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: The Thread of Death   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Garou walked into his apartment exhaustively  While it may not have been work tiring him and dragging him down, it was his commute. The shop where he worked was halfway across the city and he had to WALK there. Not drive, not ride, walk. He went up the two flights of stairs he had to walk, unlocked the sticky door lock, then entered.

His living area was much different than one would expect for someone like him. There weren't skulls and symbols and pentagrams everywhere. It was tastefully decorated with a picture of his parents hanging on a wall, always crooked in reminder of them. He did have the paranormal bobble every now and then like a crystal ball on his dresser, it was still normal. Chairs, couches, kitchen, bathroom, TV, even a game console.

He flopped down onto his futon and shook his head. He had a hard time relaxing. But it wasn't really the futon that was the problem. It was the ghosts that kept floating through his room and annoying him. He rubbed his temples and took a deep breath.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Dederic floated around the city, passing through walls, and occasionally popping up in someone's mirror to freak them out before disappearing again. With so much death in Empire City, the spirits were all going crazy, and there seemed to be thousands of them everywhere Dederic looked. Even trying to block them out of his spiritual sight was more of a challenge than usual. Floating into the building next to him he remained invisible as he looked down on a young man, not much younger than he had been when he died. The man was, however, looking back. Dederic narrowed his eyes and moved to the right, and the guy's eyes followed him. "You can...see me?" Dederic hissed, partially angry and partially amazed.

Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 pm

"To put it into terms you can understand. Yes." Garou said, annoyed at the spirit. "And it would be appreciated if you'd LEAVE my apartment. I'm tired and I have a headache." He said, creating a tiny ball of ectoplasm at the tip of a finger. Then, he simply flicked it at Dederic like a booger or a pebble, trying to shoo the spirit away. During the earlier parts of the day, sure, he was willing to talk to those who were dead. However, when he was tired and felt like his head was splitting open, hospitality wasn't the first thing to come to mind.

Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:09 am

"Now, now, no need to be rude. However, with all the spirits flying around in here I doubt little spurts of ectoplasm are going to help you at all." Dederic said, grinning devilishly at the few spirits bouncing around the room. "Perhaps I could give you some help with your current problem? I am, as you may know, a master of the necromatic arts." The grey outline around Dederic's dark body flared up at the end of the last sentence, almost like it was showing off.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 am

Garou looked at him skeptically, eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry, my mother told me not to talk to strange spirits." He said calmly before laying back down on his little futon couch and putting his arms behind his head. The young medium sighed. Maybe if he ignored the thing, it'd go away from him.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 am

The room darkened around Dederic, "Boy, you dabble in powers that you do not know how to control. True control of your powers will give you this city on a platter." He gestured around the room, "You wouldn't need to live in this hellhole anymore. You could be a god. You could own this city." Dederic sighed, "But, sadly, you don't know how to handle your abilities, and I can tell when I'm not wanted. Think about what I've said, and call upon me if you change your mind." With that, Dederic faded into the shadows of the room, disappearing even from Garou's sight.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 am

Garou sighed and sat up, stretching and cracking his back. Knowing that a spirit that had not completely disappeared from  the area, he shook his head. "Continue speaking." He said, waiting for Dederic to make himself visible again. He created a tiny ball of ectoplasm to play with while he was bored and he yawned.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 am

Dederic drifted forward from the shadows. "Interested now, are we?" Dederic grinned, "Very well, then." He said as he snaked his way over to a chair across the room and sprawled across it, hovering just above the chair. Making himself comfortable, he looked toward the young necromancer. "What is it that you wish to know?"

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:12 am

"How about you just show me 'the ropes?'" Garou said, playing with the ball of ectoplasm. He made it disappear and looked up at Dederic. "Y'know, like how to shut all of these other morons out of my spiritual sight? It gets annoying after a long while."

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 am

Dederic shifted to an upright position. "Alright, that's a start." He mumbled under his breath. Standing, he stretched, though he didn't need to, and began to speak. "Alright, as you said, there are a bunch of morons running around your place. So, to get them out of your, as you call it, spiritual sight, we need to do what society should do to most morons: just ignore them." Dederic punched one roaming spirit in the face, causing it to glow a bit brighter. "Spirits, like idiots of the physical world, need lots of attention to manifest a form that can be seen. They don't need as much attention to be seen by you, but if you ignore them for long enough you'll be able to get them out of your vision."

Dederic paused, looking at him, "Ignoring, however, only works for the normal spirits. If you're dealing with a bigger spirit, well, you're gonna need a pentagram and a couple incantations to get rid of it."

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Garou simply began to ignore the spirits that were running rampant around his house. As Dederic had implied, they faded and faded from his sight before they were gone completely. When Garou heard the necromancer speak of incantations and pentagrams, he shook his hands in a defensive manner. "Nonononononononnonononononono. No. I don't use pentagrams or incantations. I know one incantation, it's not for evil purposes, and I'm not good at using it."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:30 pm

A dark red entity, just as malevolent as the necromancer, was in the room as well. It had seen the spiritual activity outside. It was watching. It was waiting. It's own spirit, composed of thousands of human lives that had died in the flames with it, was powerful.
When it heard of the Mediums abilities, it finally spoke.
"Pentagrams are only evil if you think of them that way...." It hissed. "But they can be used to bring back an otherwise 'evil' spirit.... that can be used for.... correctional purposes."

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Dederic wasn't surprised by the second spirit's arrival. He'd gotten used to it over the few hundred years of unlife that he had had. Dederic slowly looked over as the spirit spoke, listening to its words. "What you say is true, but no one said that these pentagrams were evil. The young necromancer just refuses to use them, though I do not understand why." Dederic shifted his gaze to rest over Garou, "Perhaps you could enlighten us to why you do not embrace the ancient methods?"

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Garou shook his head. "Neither of those things were ever a forte of mine. Like, ever. The one incantation I know sends things back to hell." He glared at the new spirit that had floated in. He watched them both. These spirits were odd. Garou started again. "The last time I messed around with a pentagram something blew up. I'd rather not lose something in the process this time now that I'm even stronger than I was then spiritually."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 am

The entity hissed. "I shall take things into my own hands then." It leapt at Garou and slid into his body like he were just made of air and dissapeared. The body snapped, and fought back instinctively in confusion. But after a moment the body of Garous stood up and cracked its neck... when his eyes opened they were a dark, almost blackish brown. He went to the mirror, looking back and forth at his reflection. "I'd forgotten how restricting a body was..." His nostrils flared and he reared back. He looked up at the Necromancer.
"You have the knowledge to raise the dead. And an army waits my command in the Fires. Tell me what to do, and I shall use this vessel to bring my army back to life... and I will do you a favor in return."

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 am

Dederic frowned at the incident, "Well, that was most unfortunate. At least give the poor kid a warning before taking over his body..." He mumbled under his breath. Listening to the proposition from the spirit spat out, Dederic hissed. "If you know that I have knowledge over such things then you can not expect me to be as foolish as giving you any information whilst you are free. Our kind is tricky, I'd like to avoid having to work my way out of a sticky situation because I was careless enough to give away secrets to a stranger."

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 am

Garou's Astral Form separated from the possessed body. He looked at his near ethereal form and growled. "Dammit!" He glared at Dmitri in his body, trying to reenter. He got shoved out nearly as SOON as he had entered. "Now I'm stuck in a spirit form." He sighed. "I swear, when I get a physical form, I will murder you. And YOU're helping me." Garou grabbed the ear of the Necromancer and flew off, phasing through the wall with one last spiteful look at his body.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:25 am

"Alright then, I'll humour you." The former warlord crossed his arms. "What may I do to prove I only need these souls?"

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 am

Dederic opened his mouth to reply, but was dragged out of the room by an enraged, astral projection of Garou. Getting pulled through the wall and outside of the building, Dederic glared at the boy's spiritual form. He had no traits of a true necromancer, it seemed. He was rash in his actions, couldn't keep his guard up around spirits, and refused to use the best techniques due to 'personal preference'. Unless the kid learned how to act like a true necromancer, he wasn't going to get his body back anytime soon. Hissing, Dederic turned to him, "It seems as though we both have problems now. You are body-less, and I," He pointed to himself, "Am most likely going to be tracked down by that spirit until it gets the secrets that it seems to desperately want."

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 am

Garou growled. "That's why you're going to help me. And I can physically interact with you, without ectoplasm, now. Meaning that if you don't agree to help me-" He ripped a lock of hair off of Dederic's head. "To eternal punishment you go. Fire, suffering, lava lake. And I'm serious. I WILL do it." Garou's expression was deadly serious and he had an air about him that made him seem he wasn't in the mood for BS. Not with having recently lost his body.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm

The former warlords nostrils flared as they left... and he left the apartment. This body was tired but he could still go for a while. There was someone that he needed to see.
(exit Dimitri in Garous body)

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Dederic, faced with the threat of eternal damnation, laughed in Garou's face. "You seriously don't know a thing about magic, do you? Sending souls to Hell, Tartarus, Jahannam, whatever you want to call it, isn't just something done lightly. Not to mention that even if you wanted to you wouldn't be able to send me to eternal damnation. It doesn't work that way for me or anyone else who knows how to actually interact in the astral plane."

Dederic shook his head as the clump of hair that he had just lost grew back, returning with a puff of smoke. "So, if you would kindly follow me I'll show you how we're gonna get your body back and I'm going to have some fun." Dederic turned and allowed his ghostly self to teleport to Archer Square, leaving a trail of ghostly smoke behind him.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Garou sighed. His threat was empty and he knew it. He floated after Dederic without a complaint, looking back at his apartment on occasion. Of course, being all ghosty had its advantages.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Death   

Back to top Go down