infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Genius And The Mechanic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

The Genius And The Mechanic Empty
PostSubject: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason paused for a moment. No, that wire goes THERE. Good. Cregnix wiped off his hands, and jumped down. There she was, done, the last of the LongSword fleet. He stuffed his building gloves into his pocket, and walked out to the Rail. The Rail was a Spartans-Only subway system from the base to the hangar. The hangar was so far, because, well, you can't exactly take off in the middle of Empire City, now can you? The Rail was empty, as he hadn't called down a car, and he didn't plan to. Cregnix extended his arms and legs.

"COMPUTER! Give me the Mark 42." he called out. Suddenly, various pieces of Iron Man Armor shot out and formed around him, giving him a complete Iron Man suit in seconds. He activated the thrusters, and shot down the tunnel like a bullet. In a minute, he was back at base. As he landed, and the armor dis-assembled around him and flew back off to it's place, he spotted the new recruit, the mechanic, Ari.
"Hello." He said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Ari had been welding together some scrap metal to form a small part of a much larger barricade, the welding mask had been clamped firmly over her head to keep the sparks from hurting her face. Her too-large leather gloves worked slowly and efficiently over the large scrap metal. The sound of the blowtorch was loud and allowed her to concentrate... until an even louder sound, like a sonic boom, came way. She jumped and dropped her blowtorch. She went to stand up too fast and move her mask off, but she went backwards.
"AH!" She cried out when her back touced the molten metal and she rolled off quickly, her back dark red were it was burned and she dropped her metal helmet. "S-Sir!" She saluted him in his iron man suit, wincing.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Jason Cregnix:
"Oi, you alright?" Jason saw Ari get burned. Ouch. "Computer, bio foam!" He dis-engaged his armor, and is it jettisoned it self off to another part of the base, he approached her.
"You know, you don't need to salute. Well, not me anyways. I think the Darkness bites if you don't salute. Or if you look at him."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:11 pm

This was the first time Ari had seen Cregnix without his armor on and.... wow. She could barely hide a blush, which she quickly turned away so he could apply the biofoam to the burn anyways. Dark hair and green eyes... she'd always thought he'd look like a gangly, really awkward nerdy guy and would have never guessed he'd be so.... cute. Ari bit her lip and smiled a little. He was cute.
"He is a bit... um... dark, isn't he?" But then you're tall dark and... cute... Ari pinched her wrist to keep herself from giggling.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason grinned like an idiot. This girl was quite cute. Then, he thought "WAIT, I'm grinning like an idiot, aren't I?" And, his mind, satisfied with it's conclusion, went back into thinking up ways to make cooler Iron Man suits, while it left a part to work on the conversation with this cute girl.

"Very dark. makes you wonder what he's like under that mask. So, what cha' building?" he asked. Cregnix thought he sounded like an idiot. Which he didn't like. HE WAS BRILLIANT DAMMIT. But something about this girl made his vocabulary want to take a vacation.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"Uh..." She smiled and started picking up her gear. "You know, just... part of that barricade you... ordered... me to make..." Did he forget his own orders? Well, Cregnix was a pretty busy guy. She'd never seen him in person up until this point.
"I was just finishing up before starting work on upgrading the Spartans motorcycles and transit vehicles as you asked me too, then I got a project I'm working on tonight and..." She was babbling. She cursed herself and shook it off.
"Uh, so, h-how are you sir?" She cursed herself again and cleared her throat, a bit of grease was on her cheek and she was abit filthy from working so hard. "It can't be easy to keep so... busy..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Jason Cregnix-
"Oh, I remember, the barricades! Those'll be fun once I add turrets. Or even upgrade to a hard-light barricade! Or, maybe I can work on a quasi-dimensional drive so that any idiot who tries to get across will end up in..." Cregnix realized he was babbling. He never did that! Well, maybe he did, once or twice, but, that's beside the point.

He listened to what Ari was saying, at points interjecting, for example, "Oh yeah, transit vehicles. Listen, skip The Longswords. I just finished those."

He listened to the last part of what Ari said. "Oh, I'm fine. You don't have to call me sir? Why are people so formal around me? Well, I suppose it could be the armor that could crack a tank open, but, whatever. And, trust me, it's easy to keep so busy when you have a few hundred projects in the works, and when you need to keep an eye on the stocks for the company that FUNDS said hundred projects. So, what project are you working on?" 

If there was anything he had learned from rambling about himself in the past, it was change the subject to the other person quickly. Otherwise the other person gets annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Ari smiles and barely hid a small blush, she ran her fingers through her windblown, ashy hair. "Just... modifying a few weapons and figuring out how to quiet the reactor on my motorcycle. The thrusters haven't been working right..." She murmured, looking down.
"I've tried everything," She admitted. "But I just cant get the engines to spark right to activate the turbo function...."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason smiled. he knew how to solve those problems.
"Grand! I can help you out. Maybe we can get some of those weapons to fire hard-light bullets, or lasers. I can also help with that motor-cycle. I have a mini-nitrous drive in the works, once it's up and running, it'll be the size of your palm! But, if I need to, I can bring along a full sized one."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Ari giggled before she could catch herself. "My tools are only so small, so if I could have the full sized one..." ...Her voice trailed off and she caught herself looking into his eyes. Wow... they were pretty... "Does it... get lonely, where you go all the time?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Jason Cregnix:
"I can get you any sized tool you want..." Jason said. His eyes were looking into hers too, as if magnetized. God, she was cute...
"Lonely? If you count Computer as a person, no." he said softly as well. Jason realized, dammit he was grinning like an idiot again. "Of course, I suppose I could always use a little company..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:17 am

"Could you...." She shrugged, smiling "Show me around your lab sometime...?" Then her face fell. "U..Unless I'd be a nuiscence of course I wouldn't touch anything and, I mean, not without your permission...." She stopped. "could you... take a look at the igniter...?" She blushed darkly and tugged on her ashy hair. "If... you have a minute."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 am

"Definitely..." Jason said, still staring into her eyes...and grinning like an idiot GODDAMIT! "Ummm.... Yeah, I can look at the igniter..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Ari cleared her throat and pulled herself away. She led him through the tunnels, past the main area where War was cleaning her guns and everyone was to their own odds and ends. She took him into the newly built underground garage, where everything was chaos. Organized Chaos that is. Tools laid everywhere and yet for some reason it all had a rhyme and reason to all the clutter. She walked over to where she had pulled a sheet over her motorcycle and unceremoniously pulled it off.
The motorcycle had been totally revamped. High powered turbo thrusters were planted on each sides of the back wheel, the turning system had been taken apart and reset completely, the handling would be superb. the pedals had been moved under foot and accelerated by pressing the foot back against the floor of the metal upholsertery. What was weird, though, was that there was no kickstand. the wheels were wide enough that it stood on its own.
"See, here," She slide her leather clad leg over the seat and swiped her fingertips in a patterned motion on a small touchscreen display she had made out of an old, now almost unusable phone. Most of this was made out of scrap metal and things that would otherwise be considered junk, but it didnt look bad. The pattern acted like a key and the engine suddenly roared to life, but the bike remained idle. She pressed her ankle back on the accelerator, and there was a sputter, a wheeze, and the engine died. There had been a spark, but it was so small that it was almost unnoticeable.
"It works find until you try to move..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Jason whistled. Quite impressive. Far more impressive than he would expect from any non-conduit.
"Interesting..." Cregnix analyzed the cycle a thousand times over in his mind. Normally he would had thought of a gazillion ways to improve it already... But, she was just so... Jason's unfathomable vocabulary was only to come up with the terms cute, beautiful, and their Latin roots.
"So,uh... Do you,uh, want me to just fix the problem, or make it hyper-badass, with guns and explosions and stuff?" he asked. Jason could feel the stupid pouring out of his mouth. It was like a sickness. Ari was just so... BRILLIANT for a non-conduit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

"No," Ari said softly, sliding down to squat by the thrusters and open it up inside. The intricate wirings were laid out in carefully picked colors and assorments. "I just need the igniter to work without shutting the entire thing down. I've been pulling this thing apart and putting it back together so many times its giving me a headache."
She rubbed her leather hand in her hair, causing her to grease her hair back. She didnt seem to mind the grime, however and hardly even noticed the sudden darkness of her hair when the oil slicked it back. She sighed. "Do you have any ideas...?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:15 pm

"Lots of things we can do." Jason said, strolling over the the cycle.
"We could install a Fission-Drive, which would replace the engine, and would render any igniter useless, so you could put a cup-holder there. Alternatively..."
Jason placed a hand on the cycle, and felt his muscle tense and his brain jump to work. Suddenly, the cycle roared to life.
"With techno-kenisis I can do that. But, that's only for me." He killed the engines and removed his hand.
Or... Cregnix paused for a moment, and shouted out, "Computer? Tool kit, please."
A suit of Iron Man armor jettisoned their way, and without stopping, dropped the tool kit at Jason's feet, and rocketed back around.
He pulled out a small crow bar from the kid and pulled off a small, armored plate, and touched the machine's inter workings. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Trying to flew that technokenetic muscle. He felt his body tighten up, and his brow wrinkle. Maybe he should use this power more, so there wasn't strain trying to fix motorcycles.
Suddenly, Jason drew in a sharp gasp and dropped to his back.
"It's fixed." He groaned. "But all that for one monster of a migraine..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Ari had been a captive audience to his technokinesis.... so when she saw him fall on his back she ran to him and kneeled down. "A...Are you okay?" She stammered, worried. She did know first aid that came standard with mechanical internship in case of injury, but she wasn't sure how to handle a conduit. Would she get hurt if she touched him? Would he explode or something?!
She started to panic, unnecissarily and little tears sprang to her eyes. "Mr. Cregnix do you need anything?!"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:34 pm

"I NEED ONE THING! For you to stop calling me Mister and Sir. It makes me fell all formal and weird."
Jason said as he sat up. Ohhhhhh that migraine.
He looked over and saw Ari tearing up.
"It's all right, it's all right..." He said softly, as he went over to her, and comfortingly patted her on the shoulder.
Jason felt incredibly awkward, and mildly stupid. Did he care? Not in the slightest!
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Ari realized she was tearing up and blushed. She wiped her eyes, only getting more grease on her face. "I-I'm sorry... i ... I get scared when people get hurt.." She looked down. " Y...You should go see our medic...." She sniffed. "Thank you Mist--" ... "Cregnix." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Jason grinned like an idiot again, but raised an eyebrow.
"Since when do we have the medic? The closest thing we have to a medic is either me, or the coffee machine." he joked.
Jason thought for a moment. Maybe he should... But, hey maybe he shouldn't. Aw to hell with it, he would. Couldn't hurt anything.
"Hey, are you, uh, doing anything tonight? 'Cause I've got this really cool thing I can show you, but it only works at night."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 pm

"No... I was planning to go see a movie, and go out to dinner... and..." she chuckled. They both knew there was no movie theaters standing, much less restaurants. "Sure... I'm .. free... just about.. always really. The end of the world kinda leaves your schedule open. Not to mention, you're my boss so..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 pm

"Don't think of me as your boss. Think of me as the guy who decides which bad guys it would be a good idea to beat up today." Jason said.
"But, ah, anyways, can you meet me here, tonight at around , say..."
Jason looked behind Ari to the fancy holographic wall clock, it was 3:00 P.M. right then.
"Um, 10 o' Clock?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Ari bit her lip. She couldn't fight really. She could defend herself if necessary but she was no fighter. "Um, Sure..." she smiled. "I'd like that..." She broke into a grin. "It's a date then." She giggled and turned back to the bike, setting to work on it again to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 pm

"Uh..Yeah, a date. See ya then."
Jason, still grinning like an idiot, called his Iron Man boots, and rocketed off.
((LATER))
Jason looked at his watch. 9:59 . He tugged uncomfortably at his green american eagle shirt. It felt tighter than usual. He looked around, waiting for Ari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Genius And The Mechanic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: