infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TARGET practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: TARGET practice   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Lilith walked carelessly to the end of the roof of the building she was on, taking a long drag from her cigarette. Her eyes were dialated, most likely. Novacaine had that effect on her. But the pain was still there, the need for more. Perhaps Oxycodone would take that away; but to get that she'd have to 'pay' the Reaper selling the junk. She was in no mood for that today. She let the smoke of the cigarette pass through her lipstick stained lips as she took the rifle from her side and set it on the makeshift tripod she'd set up the day earlier. She kneeled down, her cleavage nearly tumbling out as she peered through the scope to examine her prey today.
Civilians sat in the park she glared at, and she smirked. If she drew some attention today, that would be.... perfect. Abso-freaking-lutely perfect. She aimed the rifle at a civilians head that was leaning in to kiss his girlfriends cheek. Nothing like breaking hearts. She squeezed the trigger, relishing the feeling of the kick in the rifle.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Lysander was on his regular patrol. Rooftop sweeps. He saw some chick with a gun firing st civilians and thought it looked suspicious. He food his light speed one direction teleport thing to the rooftop and tapped her shoulder, when she turned around to see who it was, he quickly hit her with the butt of his gun. "You can't do that here miss." He said, he smiled and made some tar in his hands in case she got angry.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 am

Lilith looked up from where she'd fallen on the ground when he'd hit her with the butt of his gun. Blinking, she held up a finger. "Uno Momento," She took a syringe from her back pocket and tapped the needle. She stuck it through the pink of her eye and grinnned. "Okay. . ."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

"Oh, I see you do business with us." noticing the needle. Lysander never enjoyed the thought of drugs, but it's all he's been around for a while. "My my, that's a lot at one time. Now tell me, why are you here, if you don't have a reason, I'm sure I could reason with you." He raised his hand, letting tar drip from it onto the ground. "People say I'm very influential." He smiled through his skull face paint. Not a creepy smile like Kyd, just a smile.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm

There was a slur in her voice when she stared up at him, and her eye twitched uncontrollably. Crap, she'd used too much. "s-so yurr anotherrr fann of Saaaayyshhhaaaa huh?" she tried to pull out some cigarettes from her pocket but spilled them all over the roof. "wwwwwhoooooopppsss~" She giggled uncontrollably, trying to pick them up but failing miserably.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"I'm more than a fan. I'm her son. And you've obliviously had too much to survive if you were human, you must be a conduit, and on this dose, you are highly susceptible to persuasion, so, what's your name, give me your wallet, I need it and give me your gun." Lysander was familiar with the drug she had taken, and he used it to his advantage. It had a hint of tar in it for an extra kick, giving hallucinations to humans, but giving conduits a date rape effect.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 am

"Noooooo duuuuude ^^" She pointed to the syringe, suddenly losing the slur to her voice. "It's painkiller. I can't feel shit." She hit him in the face with the butt of her own gun. "That's, for hitting a lady." She stepped on his hand with the sharp stilletto heel of her shoe. "And, that's for being stupid. Everyone knows Sasha's long gone pretty boy." She crouched down, smiling deviously at him. "LOVE the face paint dear~ So who's daddy eh? Or are you a b**tard child?"

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 am

Being the young, weaker chap he was, Lysander was stuck, his teleportation was actually just moving faster than an eye can blink, but he was stuck. "I...I'm a bastard child. No father, but... But i... Ah. I do have this." He made a shockwave knock her on her ass. "Now" Lysander rubbed his face where the gun hit him, then he morphed into a normal set of clothes, no face paint. "Let's play my way." He kicked her in the side and held his hand over her face, letting tar drop onto her.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

Numb to everything, Lilith giggled when he hit her in the face, her skin absorbing the tar as it made contact to her skin. "Hey! That actually feels.... niceeeee~" She was getting loopy again, off the tar and off the adrenaline that swam through her veins as his abilities were absorbed. She grinned up at him. "Oh love, you're much prettier with the paint, nice to see you come out o' your shell you bleeding wall flower." She tilted her head back, sighing happily. "ohhh.... thirty seconds starts now....~"

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 am

'You idiot. That's Lillith Fredya! She absorbs powers. I'm sending my babies to help you.' Sasha announced in his head. "Lillith, so that's your name. Tell me, how many of me are there?" Lysander shifted back into his reaper uniform as the other three conduits arrived, they were Sasha's least favorite and not the best reapers she had, but the best were busy protecting her. The other three screeched and coughed like all of Sasha's minions. 'You can't beat her, try to reason, don't kill her either, she's my favorite customer.' Lysander looked up. "Let's not fight. You're outgunned, my dear."

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

Lilith looked around like she wasn't sure was going on. "Eh? EH?" She flipped her gun onto her back and stuck another needle into her skin, drawing out the blood there, which was in the exact likeness of Sashas ....tar blood stuff. (for lack of a better word.) "HAHA! I GOT IT!" With that Lilith ran and took a nose dive off the roof, into the ocean below.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARGET practice   

Back to top Go down

TARGET practice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1