infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's been a while, hasn't it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

249 and Sena sat in the old Vermaak 88 warehouse like they used to. 249 kept curling and uncurling his new arm completely made of ice. It was almost dark in color, as if it were dirty, yet it shone as if it were clean. "It's been a while, hasn't it. Y'know, since we sat here together." He made a small pillar of ice and sat on it. He looked in the corner where one of his 3 extra Vermaak suits remained, the others were ripped and defaced. Yet one stayed intact. It was strange, and it called to him. He wanted to put it on, but at the same time he felt like he would be betraying all he now stands for. "I remember when I was all awkward with my crush on you." He sipped his beer, ice cold of course. "I was such a pussy." He chuckled and drank more. It was good to be home.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 am

Sena smiled... and sat on the floor not far from where 249 was. "Nah... you weren't a pussy. We were just... unsure of how to show ourselves. Me? I was SUCH a pussy when I had amnesia... I had no idea who I really was... and... I lost myself." She smiled at him... and got up to walk over to him.
She slid her hand over his bad arm and stroked his face... now that she could. "I... can finally touch you now..." She smiled. She was so different.. with her hair... and her outfit... she was... complete.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"Let's just both agree we've moved on from what abokmminations we were to new, better abominations."He rose his glass. "To us!' He finished the beer and dropped the bottle, it shattered on the floor but 249 ignored it. "You know, since I have this new life, maybe I should, y'know, have a name. I don't like this number shit." He looked back at his old uniform. In big letters it read 249 multiple times. It was sitting, not even dusty. It was like someone had been cleaning it, it almost looked like gllitter covered it, but it was just ice crystals. "And not Sally, that name's for nerds." He put his normal hand over Senas while she was touching his ice arm. He hadn't noticed because he has no feeling in it, but he happened to glance at it and saw her touch it.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Sena twitched and sat beside him on the couch, stretching her long legs over his lap. "And certainly not Joeseph... that name is just too... gay."  She kept stroking his cheek with her pale hand, admiring the veins that glowed dimly beneath his flesh. "In some kind of ah... Nordic lore..." She leaned back against the arm rest of the couch. "There was a name of a demon. Glas, I think. He controlled ice..."

She sighed and rested her eyes. "A name of a man who rebelled... Arminius..."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

"Arminius, sounds too much like my old commander, Octavius Heiz. He was a great guy and all, but he's still a Vermaak. But I like Glas." He  put his arm around Sena and his icy hand rested, melting into the couch and then refreezing  ti become part of it. Not what was planned but it happened. "Here, call me Glas seductively, y'know, justt to see if it works, kay?" 

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Sena giggled... then turned his head towards hers, cupping his chin in her leather clad hand... "Glas...." She purred softly, in an almost sort of moaning sound. She giggled and smiled at him with her glowing grey eyes half closed. One other hand was on his chest, running down what veins she could see from his neck.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 pm

"Oooh, I like that, Alaxa." His arm began melting but he didn't care because it also detached from the couch. He used the now smoother hand to brush some har behind her ear. "Now say it like you want to kiss me." He closed his eyes and leaned close to her face, his arms now on her waist and her on his lap.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 pm

She giggled, and shivered when he used her real name. She leaned her face close to his, their noses rubbing. "...Glas..." She whispered, in a small tone of desperation as their lips came close together softly. His cold, and hers warm. Subconsciously she wondered if she was too warm for him. But then, shadows were cooler by nature. It would be better for him to touch her than a normal person.
Her hands went around his body and she pressed closer into him.

~Fade to Black...

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

249 puffed on an fake cigar made completely from ice. He was shirtless showing off skin whiter than even the oldest and most bloodstarved vampire would envy. He pulled out his arm made of ice, well, he tried. It had melted during the fade to black. Looking at Alexa he shouted "I AM GLAS" and pounded his chest, shattering his fresh ice arm. "Shit. heh. uh, Alexa that was so good. Didn't know a shadow could work like that." He winked.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Sena giggled, smoking a cigarette and still naked beside him. She'd pulled his big old trench coat around her shoulders so she didnt shiver too much. When his ice arm shattered she kissed where his arm had been torn off from the rifle. "Don't worry about your arm until you're out..." She rubbed his sides softly  and laid her head on his shoulder, chuckling again. "Well, I certainly said your new name enough times during to get the messege across... hm?" she laughed and flicked the cigarette ash away from him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while, hasn't it.   

Back to top Go down

It's been a while, hasn't it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: