infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bow to no Kings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:48 pm

The shipment that had been dropped into empire hadn't gone unnoticed. Fireworks. Fireworks? They expected us to celebrate Freedom, when so many were dying?
But then... after a few good minutes, the people who had gathered to collect the canned goods and equipment necessary for survival had come to a consensus.
This was a day they could come together.
Despite the blood, despite the pain.
One little beer, courtesy of the extra shipments, a little bit of thrown together food. Perhaps a celebration was what the darkest times needed, to celebrate the heroism of the local Superheroes, Cole Mcgrath, The Spartans, and Thomas to name a few. The people who had given them their lives if only a while longer.
Tables were set up, and toasts were made to those who could grant them hope when their loved ones had perished.

Lillith sat above, her feet dangling over the roof, looking down at them. What ideas lingered in her head? What would she do to these people. Her rifle sat in her lap, but the safety was on. She would meet the courier here. The one that would take the vials of blood she had been collecting to the first sons.
Then she too, could be free.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Cory had been passing out cherries and pies and the likes before the fireworks were supposed to go off. She didn't really know anyone but it made her happy to see other people happy so she had gone to the event. And it was the only time her blue hair didn't look completly out of place. After handing out all the food she had taken a seat on an old blanket with some cherries as a snack.
Theresa had gone as well but she was not in high spirits. The large amount of people got her nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Julia was sitting by herself, back against something and a sketchpad on her lap. She had a few pencils and things with her to do art. She was just randomly drawing things, like rocks and animals. She also drew sketches of people she saw, in her own style of art. A random dog, possibly a wolf, had plopped itself down next to Julia and she occasionally stroked the top of its head.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"You're pretty good..." A voice said to Julia. When she would look up, she would see a little boy not much older than 8 looking up at her with big, soft brown eyes. Gabriel had come with Theresa and had wandered off to look around with her permission. "C..Can I try..?" He mumbled.
Sena was helping out Cory hand out pies. She had been invited to come along by her brother and decided to stay with her until the sun had gone down and her brother could approach the crowd without burning up. She smiled to where he sat back in the shadows, watching them happily. Many of the men had been taken aback by her leather clad appearance, some blushed when she handed them their pies and food, but no one had said a word. They had seen her fight and kill the Templar leader. They knew who she was. They just didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Judas was just sitting around, twirling her hair and enjoying the peace.

Julia smiled at Gabriel. "Sure." She handed him the sketch pad and a pencil and motioned to the entire area with an arm, in a sweeping direction. "Have fun."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Theresa kept an eye on Gabe and also on the crowd. She would hate to run into unfriendly people. With a sigh she took a swig from her water bottle and as the sun set.
Cory waved to Haven  and patted the spot next to her once the sun had set. She had saved some lemonade and cherries for her,him and Alexa to share. She had really enjoyed having them around, though Blade didn't. It was kind of funny though, she was dressed in a white dress while Alexa was in black attire.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Haven smiled and took the drink. He sipped it and cringed. It was .... good.... if he was a human. He sat the drink down and gave his bloodmaid and little sister a grimace. "I wish I could eat pizza again..." He sat down his drink and sighed, putting his arms to hang around both his little sister and Cory. He relaxed as people stared at his always open chest. But he didnt care. Back in the Marines he never wore a shirt. The women overseas he had slept with loved it, though.
His father was harder to please.
Sena smiled and glanced at Cory before getting up to wander off. She'd seen someone on the rooftops.
Gabe grinned and proceeded to draw tons of flowers... he tore out the page and ran to Theresa. "Mommy... I drew you a picture...." He held up his floral artwork.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Julia continued to pet and play with the dog that had sat itself near her. It proved to be friendly, licking Julia a lot. She smiled. "You're a really nice one, aren't you?" She asked, as she scratched the dog's belly.

Huey, despite his disdain for people and social gatherings in general due to the prejudice and idiocy that happened, couldn't resist the fireworks himself. Didn't mean he was going to talk to people. He stayed on a roof and waited for the explosions to start.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:00 am

Cory had to hold back a giggle as Haven complained about pizza. It was hard to find in a city like this anyways. She blushed as Haven put his arm around her but its not like she could complain. She hoped alexa hadn't seen her blush though. "Would you like a cherrie?" she asked Haven, offering him one on her palm. 
Theresa smiled as Gabe ran up to her and crouched so she was eye to eye with him. She took the drawing from him and chuckled. " Que lindo hijo. We'll hang it up when we get home. " She replied , ruffling his hair with her hand.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 am

"You should eat." Haven smiled and put a hand on Corys shoulder. "I've been taking a lot from you lately and you need your strength. Orange juice helps regenerate blood faster..." He took the cherry gently and tucked it away for later. Above, the fireworks had started.
Lilith watched the fireworks start up before she felt cold metal press to the back of her head. "Do you have the gear?" They asked. "Yeah," she sighed. She handed the person behind her the pack. "Look... I know whats going to happen next. You'll take me in right? Test on me." Her eyes slit.
"I have blood samples from every single conduit in this city, myself included. I did my end of the deal. You fuckers can't take me in."
There was silence, aside from the fireworks overhead.
"You're right." They said. The feeling of cold metal left her head. She smiled, and closed her eyes, relaxed. "But Kessler has other plans."

The sound of a gunshot was lost in the boom of the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:16 am

Huey saw Gabriel, who was about the age of his own brother, and decided to go speak to him. He had heard some rumors about some kingpin's son around the slums and such. Finding this notion interesting, he dropped down off the side of the building, landing evenly on his feet. He approached the younger kid slowly.

Judas watched the fireworks from a nice, hidden area. She smiled at the display of bright lights.

Julia watched the light show with her new found pet, which she named Pluto. She stroked the top of the animal's head which was in her lap and smiled.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 am

" I'm eating. " Cory replied, smiling back whimisically. This had come up before.  Vegetarian diets were low calorie normally but she had put in the effort to eat more.  With a content sigh Cory leaned back and rested against Haven to watch the fireworks. "Happy Fourth of July. " she murmered and gave Haven a friendly peck on the cheek.

As soon as the fireworks started Theresa took Gabes hand and watched. Her brother would always take her to see fireworks if there were any. She was just glad she could continue the custom with some semblance of family.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Gabe looked at the black kid approaching him that had big hair. He hadn't seen a kid his age before...
Lilith lay with a gunshot through her head, looking at the sky. The courier picked up her body and took her back to base.
Haven petted Corys hair gently and shrugged. "Still... you're so small, you know..." He kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Huey nodded at the kid in greeting. "Hey." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

Theresa was still absorbed with the lights and wasn't really paying attention to much else. Bright explosions had always mesmerized her.
Cory blushed and rolled her eyes. That had also come up. " I'm only small compared to you." she replied, lightly taking a hold of his hand. With that she leaned against him once more and watched the foreworks.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 am

Haven gazed at Cory, admiring her hair in the bright flashes of light above. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing...  but he'd needed to do it. He carressed her cheek softly.
"Hi there..." Gabriel smiled and waved. "I'm Gabriel... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 am

Huey's expression remained emotionless. "You don't need to know that at the moment." He said, with his hands inside his pockets.

Julia and Pluto both were mesmerized by the explosions that were fireworks. They watched closely.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

Cory stared at Haven in surprise, a hand going up to her lips without notice. The only thing redder than Corys cheeks were probably the fireworks. Out of things she expected, that was certainly not one of them. She quickly kissed him on the lips in return before burying her face in her hands in embaresment. 
Theresa threw a glance at Gabe to make sure he wasn't hurt or anything. It seemed like he made a friend though the kid looked kind of familiar. Eh, it wasn't that important to her so she just went back to watching the show.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "What is it?"
Haven caught Corys head before it slunk into her hands.... and kissed her forehead. "Corraline..."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Huey looked at Gabriel, a little confused, but said his name nonetheless. "Huey." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Cory's face at the moment was twisted in that of one of embarrassment and shock. The fireworks were still going though she barely noticed them. She avoided his eyes until he called her by her full name. She'd only been called Coralline when she was in trouble. " Uh, Y-yes?" she managed to squeak out, her face burning red.
Theresa was just happily watching the fireworks. She had even taken off her sunglasses to see them better.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 pm

"So... you look like a revolutionary. My dad was a revolutionary too.. before he died." He shrugged to Huey.
Haven kissed her again.. holding her back as the night went on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bow to no Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow to no Kings   Bow to no Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow to no Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: