infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules for Trolling Offenses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Rules for Trolling Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Trolling Offenses   Rules for Trolling Offenses Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 pm

I will not Speak for the Other 3 Admins, but I (personally) have a very low Tolerance Policy of People who Spam. My system for dealing with them is as follows:

1st Offense: Warning
2nd: 24 Hour Ban
3rd: 1 Week Ban, along with a Final Warning
4th: Account Deletion, as well as the Accounts Email Address put on a watch list. if you make a second account with that Email Address, and start Trolling again, there will be absolutely NO WARNING! the second account will be deleted, and the E-mail Address will be Banned.

now, i understand there are some people who unintentionally Spam, but those will be dealt with as warnings. This System is for those who get caught seriously Trolling, Spamming, or being a general nuisance. I do not like it when People get on and treat such a nice site like a pile of feces. I am an ordinary member of many other sites, and I have to tolerate Trolls without being able to do anything about it, but since I can Here, I thought I would give a fair warning. I hope i didn't go for the Terror Element here, I just don't like when people troll, a feeling I'm sure the Serious User would Understand and Appreciate.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com

Rules for Trolling Offenses
Page 1 of 1