infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Off Duty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 am

Balthazaar sat at a distant building, on the rooftop near dusk, smoking a cigarette. He often didn't leave the compound, unless he needed a break from it. Surge was getting to him. Not that Surge would ever care about him.
This was the one spot no coworker would spot him. Thank god there was a world to explore. It gave him time to think.
He had someone who knew his niece. He'd meet her soon... he breathed a sigh of relief and tilted his head back.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 am

"You come here to get away from it all too?" Alexa asked. She looked at him. The man, obviously a very sickly man or a powerful conduit, was startled and looked at her. His stance was prepared for a fight. "Relax, I'm here to take a step back." She went over to him and jumped up onto the roof ledge, letting her feet hang over the side. She didn't pay much mind to how he scrutinized her.
"What, I look funny or something?" She glared at him and got out her own cigarette. She lit it and took a long drag, before blowing the smoke into his face.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 am

Balthazaar wrinkled his nose and inhaled the smoke. She was sexy to say the least. Clad in a clingy leather top, shorts, with short and stylishly bobbed dark hair.... "Pardon me," He replied curtly. "I'm not used to hookers coming up here. Aren't you a little far from the slums?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:01 am

Alexa laughed, "And what are you some fucking parkour artist? What's with all that fuckin' duct tape?" She took another drag and propped her foot up on the ledge, looking at him. "You're awful sassy for a conduit." Balthazaar gave her a wide eyed look, then quickly hid it, glancing away and leaning against the rooftop.
"I'm a scientist," He muttered, flicking his cigarette ash.
"Don't suppose you get a lot of work done anymore. Not like anyone's hiring conduits nowaday anyways." She sighed. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:06 am

"Balthazaar," He grunted, putting out his cigarette. It had gotten too low anyways. "No, I get plenty of work." He murmured, scratching the back of his neck, where maggots had poked through. He plucked it off his neck and flicked it off the roof.
There was something about this girl he couldnt place. Like, he had almost seen her before. He looked at her, squinting his eyes. "And your name is...?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:09 am

"'Lexa." She muttered out of the side of her mouth. Her head was tilted at the near dusk sky, and they had an almost romantic look to them as they reflected the sky, and thoughts. She was thinking about 249. They hadn't gotten together in quite a while. She missed him.
She wasn't thinking about who she was talking to. Not really.
"So... " She murmured after they were in silence a while. "You didn't deny being a conduit... what's your power?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 am

By 'Lexa, he assumed she meant 'Alexa,' and that name didn't ring any bells persay. He shrugged it off. Maybe it was because she was pretty, and most pretty girls looked the same to him. "Pestilence," He said, sounding a little embarassed by it. "I can uh, make people really sick all of a sudden." He wrinkled his nose. "It's got some nasty side effects. Luckily the lab I work in helps me out."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 am

"That sucks." She murmured, flicking her cigarette off the roof. "Well, I'm a conduit too."
"Really?" That surprised him. "So you're not a cheap whore?"
"Hey, if I was a whore I would not come cheap."
"Could have fooled me."
Her eyes half closed. Pheh. What a total douchebag. She kinda liked his spunk. "Well, if you must know, since you, oh so politely asked," She shook her shoulders, smirking.
"I'm a darkness conduit."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

Then it hit them both. Alexa realized. A scientist. What kind of scientist is a conduit... unless he's in the First Sons.
It dawned on Balthazaar simultaneously... that the only darkness conduit the First Sons had on record was.... Sena Crosse.
For a moment the stood stock stilll, staring at each other.
Then Alexa scrambled from her perch and jumped back, extending a dark sword from each of her hands and swung at Balthazaar. He barely dodged, and grabbed her wrist. He yanked her towards him and swung her face into the concrete side of the roofing. At the last second, She held herself back despite him pushing her face into it and kicked him in the shin.
Balthazaar fell back, giving Alexa the upper hand. She took the moment to get distance between her and Balthazaar, heading for the shadows. In an instant a dart whizzed past her and embedded itself into the concrete. Immediately an electric barrier surrounded them, the light was intense and destroyed all shadows. She looked around wildly, with no escape, and then back at him. He looked at her, pulling his hood up and jerked his head up.
"You ain't going anywhere, missy."

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 am

There were no shadows, Alexa was fucking toast, and she knew it too. the light came from all angles so there were no shadows, no resources she could use against this prick with her natural abilities.
Balthazaar ran at her, managing to grab her though she ducked out of the way. He held her into a choke hold. She bit down on his arm, making him cry out and let go, holding the bite mark.
Alexa, who had bitten to the flesh, had a foul taste in her mouth, as though she had bitten into raw meat, and she coughed, fighting the wave of nausea that came over her as she stood up. Right... he was disease. She had to be careful.

He shook off the bite and gurgled, his eyes fluttering as he snaked towards her, he constantly grabbed at her though she managed to avoid him, even when he grabbed at her with both arms, she backflipped, nearly running into the electric barrier erected.
"You can't run forever, little devil!" he half hissed, half gurgled. He had been holding back the attack too long and paused, bending over to vomit copious amounts of acid, which sizzled and began to destroy the concrete. He felt disgusting.

Alexa nearly puked herself, on the stench of one being very rotten to the core. Then she realized, as he bent over, there was a tiny shadow. Just as she went to utilize her tiny resource, she was overcome with such a dizzying wave of nausea that it brought her to her knees.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:49 am

"How do you feel?" He grinned as he walked towards her bent over form. "You're not feeling, sick, are you, ALEXA!?" He kicked her in the stomach and she fell over coughing, dry retching. "You wont puke. You'll want to puke though. Trust me, it sucks."
She looked up at him, panting. She'd never felt so ill in her life. Intense pain came from her stomach, overwhelming nausea made her retch, and break out in sweat. Her limbs felt intensely heavy. He was right. She had never wanted to throw up so much in her entire life, not even when she was going off of hard drugs.
"You know," He lit himself another cigarette, sighing, and blew the smoke of the cigarette out. "We've lost, a lot of men trying to find you, you little hooker looking shit." Alexa groaned on the ground, already pale and sweating, trying to pick herself up. "I'd say this will deserve a promotion. Head Scientist Stilles. Nice ring to it huh?" He chuckled.
"Fuck you," Alexa gritted, looking up at him with sweat plastering her bangs to her face.
Balthazaar looked down at her with his eyes half closed. "No, madam," He stated. "Fuck you." He smiled and pressed a boot down on her face.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:52 am

"Agent Surge I need an airlift about two clicks north of the First Sons base." Balthazaar called on his walkie talkie, looking at the base and then back at the unconcious Miss Sena Crosse.
"I have just defeated, and captured, our favorite, darkness, conduit."

End of Off Duty

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Duty   

Back to top Go down

Off Duty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1