infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

" Do you really think I will find love soon?" a young man hesitantly asked the fortune teller before him. Nikola grinned and nodded her head slowly, a small tinkling sound being heard.
" Have I ever been wrong?" she replied in her thick accent as she stood from her seat. The young man sprung from his seat and vigorously shook his head. 
" Good. Now be on your way." she said in a silky voice, motioning toward the door. The young man murmured a few thanks before exiting the room, off to buy some fake spells and bogus love charms she had recommended. 
" Idiot." she muttered in a normal tone, her accent much less heavy. Luckily it was the end of the day and she could get out of this stuffy place. She threw a coat over her gypsy like attire, being too lazy to change, grabbed her things and made her way out of the small shop, pulling her bandanna off and stuffing it into her purse. She didn't need any more reason to get stared at.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Garou had floated over to New Marais for a break in the training regime he had taken up to strengthen himself for his next encounter with that living demon. The one thing that interested him was a little shop that apparently had a fortune teller. He had watched her for some time, an hour, maybe two? Garou himself shook his head as she exited the building and flew after her. Making himself visible, he floated upside down in front of Nikola. "You were lying to those morons, weren't you?" He asked her casually as possible while currently a ghost and speaking to a total stranger.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Nikola jumped back in surprise as the man appeared, a hand instinctively going to the knife strapped to her thigh. Dammit. I figured I could avoid this one. Albeit the whole vision had just been him appearing it had still worried her. She had never really warmed up to the idea of talking to dead people though she would pull the stunt for costumers if needed. Nikola sighed and glanced back up at him. She could tell he was a ghost but he looked very lively. " What is it to you? My predictions did not get you like this, did they?" she asked a bit worriedly, attempting to poke his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 pm

"What's it to me? Eh, nothing really. As a medium, and a necromancer in training, it just pains me to see someone with gifts using them to con utter fools who know no better. Of course, it's amusing, but it's still something I don't like seeing." Garou said stoically. "And no, your "predictions" have nothing to do with my current state. It's a long story, that you really don't need to know at the moment." He sighed and crossed his arms.

Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 am

Nikola sighed as the ghost went on and on about how bad her lying was. Fantastic, I'm being lectured by a dead guy. As soon as he was done she ran a hand through her hair and gave out a little huff." Do you really think it is a good idea to tell those people the truth? They are the kind of people who buy more than $500 in sessions and charms and other silly knicknacks. " she replied sourly. Though his mention of being a necromencer and how he got to that state did interest her, her pride was a bit too wounded at the moment too care.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 am

"Did it ever happen to cross your mind that lying to idiots doesn't make them any better than if they'd never met you at all?" He said with a somewhat stern look on his face. Garou, being a paranormal himself, didn't enjoy seeing people misusing the gifts they had. "And I'm not dead, in case you're thinking about that. I'm on the astral plane." He said, staring dead into Nikola's eyes.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 am

Nikola had to resist rolling her eyes. Great, Im not being lectured by a dead guy but an idiot who got his body stolen. It was true she was at times dissapointsd with her line of work but it kept food on the table and a place to have a table. She leaned in very close to him her face inches away from his. " A lot of people have been better off after meeting me. " She cooed, resting both her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

"Can't say I can disagree with you there." Garou righted himself, so he was now no longer upside down. Although he was still in the exact spot he was before, so she was still basically in his face. He, however, seemed unfazed on the outside. "Garou Penderghast. Nice to meet you." He said calmly. What? He had put in his two cents, and he wasn't going to push any further. Might as well try to start a somewhat civilized conversation.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 am

Nikolas gaze never left his even as be flipped around. She had pride and principals to keep. " Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová. Nice too meat you too. " She replied curtly, leaning back a bit. At least he was being a bit nicer. She was not in the mood to deal with any form of annoyances after work. She had also not forgotten his own me tio. of his work.  " What do you do anyways?" she asked, lightly tugging at one of her necklaces.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:37 am

"I speak to the dead. I make peace with their spirits, and I help them find closure with their families through me. It's not the best gig, but my parents would want it for me, so." He shrugged. "Although being bodiless is kind of impeding that. Once I can hone my necromancer training I can get my body back, then go back to my normal life once more." Garou said, relaxing in midair. "You have no idea what it's like to be surrounded by morons who annoy you on a SPIRITUAL level. Quite literally." He scowled a little at a passing spirit.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Nikola nodded in response when he mentioned his parents;she knew the feeling. But his work did sound at least a bit useful to society. Nikola just lied to people. She almost chukled at the mention of his body but she didn't. It must have been some kind of spirit to have taken his body just like that. " I think I get the idea. " she replied, smirking. " How did you get your body stolen anyways?"

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 am

"Ah, well, a hellish spirit jumped into a conversation I was having, as well as my apartment. Then he kind of jumped into my body and ousted me." He scowled a little. "Then he proceeded to calmly leave my apartment with my body to do God knows what." Garou said in an almost pouting kind of way that seemed odd for an older male such as himself. He shook his head. "So now I'm trying to get my "spirit" back. No pun intended."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Nikolas eyes widened as Garuos story progressed. She did feel kind of bad for him. But looking at it objectively he was either really weak or really stupid; or that spirit was incredlibly ass kicking strong but his story sure didn't make it sound like that. Nikola looked around and took note of how dark it had gotten. Not wanting to get mugged Nikola started awlking home, motioning for Garou to follow. "How do you plan to get your body back?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Garou, noticing the approaching darkness, followed Nikola's beckon and floated after her. "Well, what I plan on doing is working on my necromancer stuff. Sealing souls, controlling dead bodies, the usual. Then when my soul is at the peak strength it can reach at the moment, I'm gonna go fight that fucker for my body back and kick him right back to hell. And enjoy every moment of it as well." He explained rather bluntly.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 am

Nikola sighed and wraped her coat tighter around her figure as she continued on home. She had heard many promises of killing powerful people in her lifetime and now they all sounded the same to her. Someone always ended up unhappy and someone would end up hurt and they were not usually the same people. "And what if he comes back? Will you always be keeping your gaurd up because this is definetly  not good for your health. " Nikola replied, glancing back at Garou with concern in her eyes. There were many possibilities for things to go wrong; she of all people would know.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 am

"If he somehow manages to return all the way back to this realm just to find me, I highly doubt he'd have a chance. And my guard is typically up on most days, despite it being somewhat straining, so I'll be fine in my body." Garou said calmly. He was rather calm about this specific matter, due to him having questioned himself about it at some point. He shrugged, which indicated that he didn't honestly see it as an issue.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Nikola pursed her lips a bit and continued walking home. It worried her a bit that he didnt see it as an issue but if he was the little ghost expert than she would just go with it . "Are you always so serious or is it just the subject matter?" she asked, looking up at him. It was interesting but he reminded her of one of her college proffesers who had half the class fall asleep on him. " Like...What do you do for fun?" she asked, shrugging a bit.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm

"Serious? Nah, not all the time. Sometimes I'm kinda relaxed, but when it comes to ghosts and such, I was taught to be very serious about it, and to take all conditions, likelihoods, and such seriously. So, y'know, I like to honor my family's wishes." Garou's family was kind of the root of a lot of his general being. "What do I do for fun?" His mind wandered at this question and he likely would've blushed, had he been alive. "Ah, well, a lot of things." He said nervously.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Nikola smirked a bit at his response, turning a corner. Though she did respect her parents she wasn't that much of a kiss up. She smiled seeing her apartment building. She always felt more comfortable around her house. She had yet to see any vision in or of the area.  She quickly shot another glance at him. " Do enlighten me on what those fun activities are. " she cooed in response as she opened the door to the apartment building.

Back to top Go down
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:48 am

"Read, write, draw, a bunch of things. I do actually play games, on occasion. And other, somewhat different activities I'd rather not talk about." Garou said, floating alongside Nikola. He then phased through the door of the apartment building. There were advantages to being on the astral plane. He eased his way on through the air.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm

" I am sure I rather not here about them. " she replied, grinning brightly. Nikola chukled as she started climbing up the stairs. The elevator hadn't been working for as long as Nikol could remember. At least that's what the sign said. Her elderly neighbor did seem to get downstairs with that scooter of his awful quick. But she didn't mind the walk much. " What is your family like though?" she asked as she continued up towards her apartment, glancing up at her floating acquaintance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Lying for a Living is Easier than you'd think (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: