infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Crossing Of Paths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: The Crossing Of Paths   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Matt walked quietly down the street, with his adopted son Conan following close behind. He was taking Conan to see his friend Randall. He carried with him a backpack, the contents of which known to no one but him. On the top layer of the pack he had placed a laptop and a small bag of chips, to conceal the main purpose for carrying it. Below the laptop, there was an alternate costume for him, in case The Darkness was needed. It was simply some up-armored pants, boots, gloves and black hoodie. No stronger than his normal costume, if anything, a little weaker. It was a easier to move in, and alot faster to get on, making it an excellent field costume.

Conan Kennith:

Conan trailed a little ways behind matt as he opened the door to the apartment complex. he liked the man, but had trouble accepting him as a new father. He nodded in thanks to Matt and stepped inside, before identifying the apartment Randall had said was his. he walked up and knocked on the door.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing Of Paths   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

Randell had been preparing for his friend's arrival happily, with which his mother helped because she was happy to see Randell making friends. When he heard the knocking, he called out to Lyla. "MOOOOOOOOM. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" He yelled, putting the finishing touches on the preparations.

Lyla smirked and rolled her eyes a little at her son's yelling. "I heard Randy, I heard." She laughed a bit and headed to the door to open it. Although she really agreed because she was glad Randell had a friend, one of the biggest reasons she agreed to let Conan come over is because she was interested in his father. Randell had said a few things, but he was pretty mysterious it'd seem. After straightening her glasses, Lyla opened the door for Conan and his father. "Hello."

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing Of Paths   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Matteo Alacran:

"Greetings." Matt said in a less-than-elegant way. Not talking to people outside of Cregnix and other members of the Spartan gradually takes its toll on everyday interactions.
"Afternoon' Ms.Devon!" Conan said cheerily before sliding pass Lyla and making his way about the house, attempted to find Randall.
Matt watched the boy walk in, then returned his attention to Lyla.
"May I come in?" he asked.

Conan Kennith:
Conan, looking around the house, spotted Randall.
"Hey Randall!" He called out.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing Of Paths   

Back to top Go down

The Crossing Of Paths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1