infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 am

She watched them from the top of the space needle. She'd heard of this... freelance conduit, who stood for conduits despite a brother associated with the police. And she was inspired... in a way. But she did not follow him entirely. No, Instead... she wanted to give them a reason to do what they were doing.

Alexa stood up, the wind whipping her hair and the flame over her eye. She raised her hand up  slowly and stepped out. Where she stepped into the sky line black ice formed beneath her feet and she looked down at the protesting ants below.
"FREAK!" Some screamed "SHUT DOWN THE CONDUITS BEFORE THEY SHUT US DOWN!"
Alexa felt a grin slowly spread across her face, and her hands grew dark with sinister, shadowesque powers.

Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:04 am

[Karma Moment!]
Good: Cool the citizens off with a light shower of snow and provide shade.
or
Bad: Violently impale or injure the protesters with ice shards and shadow tentacles.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 pm

((Permission to have Thomas come in after Karma moment?))

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 pm

(you may come in before as well)

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 pm

((Well on that note))

Thomas finally managed to get to Seattle. had to take a moment to find the place, but okay... He flew in the air, high above, looking down, and saw her... Alexis... he whispered. The name was slightly foreign to him. He had fallen for her under the name Sena, long ago... He shot a small sonic bolt at her. not enough to damage her. it was more like a message. "Long time no see." the message said. hovering above, he slowly began a gentle descent towards her.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Alexa slowly looked up at Thomas, her face stoic. The flame on her eye went with the wind, her dark hair blowing with it outside of 249's old trench coat. She stares at him with now icy blue eyes, the open part of her trench coat shows she's dressed as though ready to go to the beach. She clenches her fist.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Thomas recognized the coat as 249's. Glas, Thomas, he reminded himself. It was hard sometimes, remembering glas as anyone except 249. He had never really had a name apart from that after he became Veermak. Thomas did his level best to be respectful towards the guy, but then the war happened and then things got complicated. He decided to start simple. "Um... you guys getting along well?"

((Note, he has had no clue what's been going on for the past few years concerning 249/Glas and Sena/Alexis. He's just trying to break the ice.))

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:36 pm

The next thing Thomas would know, Alexa was in front of him. She grabbed him by the neck, ice crackles up her arm and solidifies her grip. She then swung her arm over, him in her hand, and delivered a hard kick to his ribcage empowered by shadows, and she released her grip simultaneously. If she connected, he would go flying back into a shadow portal, which Alexa would dive into after him.

The Portal opened to a meadow in the shadow of the moon. Alexa touched down in the grass in front of Thomas, and stared down at him. Her blue eyes Icy with anger.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Next thing he knew, he was in a meadow. Wow... "Okay... Did I say something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Alexa raised her hand and the shadows of the meadow held Thomas up in the middle of the air, and started to smother his body. She brought her hand up slowly as she walked towards him, an icesickle forming in her hand, her eyes locked onto his.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Thomas figured struggling would get him nowhere, so he tried talking. "If you're killing me over something that happened since the war, it won't fix it, you know. It doesn't bring anyone back. But hey... I guess... Well, we aren't exactly what we used to be. The war changed us... both of us... And I don't think either of us are exactly better off anymore." He tried to shrug, but he wa still immobolized. The conduit of sound sighed. "Wish I could do something. Snap my fingers, make the war not happen... But hell. I can't. I'm...." Thomas' voice was quiet here. He wasn't using his powers to make it carry or anything, he merely whispered it as he looked at the ground. "I'm powerless."

((Karma Moment))

Let Thomas go, and get rid of the dagger

Or

Attack him with powers/knife/whatever

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:00 am

)

Alexa wasted no time impaling Thomas in the throat. She held the ice there, staring him in the eyes and reaping pleasure from his death. She watched him struggle, start to gurgle a little. "This has nothing to do with the war." She said at last, taking her hand from his impaled neck to brush some blood onto her cheek and taste it. Alexa looked at Thomas.
The Shadow tendrils that held him still started piercing into his flesh and ripping it from his skin. The sound of his flesh ripping would drive him insane with pain. The tendrils then dug into his flesh and started tearing him to pieces. Little by little, they dove straight into his exposed muscle, grabbed the bone from inside his body, and began ripping them out one by one. Rib by Rib. Finger by finger.
She had just missed the windpipe. He would be in extreme pain... but she had given him no mercy. She let him feel all of this. And she watched. Without batting a damn eye she watched his body be torn to pieces by her hands.
And she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:21 pm

((fuck. He's dead. What the hell can I do.))

Back at the spartans base, an alert sounded as Thomas' vitals dropped to nothing.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 pm

(You could have fought back. You could have totally freaking fought back.

And you didn't.)

Alexa took her prize: Thomas's guitar, and slung it onto her back. A portal opened behind her. She turned her back to the mess of flesh and bone that was now Thomas. She didn't look back as the portal closed. 
Covered in his blood, She walked across the open sky, shadow platforms forming under her steps. She looked down at the protestors below... and smiled warmly.
She sat down, played Thomas's blood soaked guitar and started to sing.
As she sang, black snow drifted softly from the sky and cooled the angry people down, as they listened to her song.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 pm

((So.... what. Negative Karma for killing Thomas, and then Positive Karma for chillin the people out? -finds the fuck logic button, a finger pressed firmly on it))

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 am

Tenno Watched this girl come out of shadows, holding a bloody guitar. It was horrible. She probably STABBED someone for it and then teleported away!! Amazing! Tenno thought as he dashed toward her silently, until she started to fly... He couldn't do that, but he COULD become near weightless!. He was about the least dense he could be without falling apart. He could pull himself up the space needle like it was nothing, he had to weigh no more than 10 pounds! He jumped right behind the girl playing the guitar and FINALLY made a noise. "You know, killing's bad." But he didn't stop moving, he floated into her, and then back out, wearing that coat and holding the bloody guitar. He landed lightly on a nearby rooftop, about 10 feet below where the girl was floating and condensed himself back to normal. He gave the guitar a strum and sang an out of tune chorus of sorts, "Yoooouuu my Icy hearted girl, And I said, SHALALALALALA Don't go murdering people" to the tune of Brown eyed Girl. He put the guitar down and buttoned up the coat. It was cold and fit a bit awkwardly. He gave a smile to the girl.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 am

Alexa froze when suddenly the guitar and 249's trench coat were taken from her shoulders, leaving her in her bikini top and shorts. Her body was cold so she had to dress to remain at a comfortable temperature when she went out. Her fists clenched and she backed against the space needle, dissapearing.
Out of the kid who stole 249s coat's shadow, a pale hand grabbed his ankle.
Slowly Alexa pulled herself out of the shadow, the flame on her eye blazing blue. She stretched out a hand, staring dead at him.
"Give me...." She said slowly, "My coat."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

"Why?" he said. He looked down at her with the same goofy smile he always had. What could she possibly do to him, stab him? She'd have to catch him first! "I bet you stabbed some totally innocent man for this coat too, I bet he was just minding his own business, and I bet he HATED you!" He kept assuming and assuming more about this girl. "I bet you stabbed him because you thought he was too happy. He was probably depressed or something! you know, I bet the guy who's guitar this is and the guy who owned this coat would've been great friends. Too bad you KILLED THEM!" He never broke eye contact, but his smile did stop the more he talked.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:54 am

Alexa waited, and stared back into his eyes, as her flame grew more and more dull. She waited until he had stopped talking.
"The man I loved died protecting me. That was his coat you're wearing." She said it frankly. "The man who owned the guitar was hated by the man who wore the coat. I did my former lover a favor I guess you could say."
Her hand was still extended. "Please, my coat."

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 am

"Well I bet- uh, um. Oh." Tenno awkwardly said. He had a bit too much liquid in his eyes to see the expression of the girl below him. He lost two people he loved as well, and he also lost something of theirs. "Here." He took the coat off, but not after checking all the pockets for some rings. "S-sorry about the misunderstanding, my mind likes to make stories up. But you still killed someone and I can't forgive you for that." He balled the coat up and threw it over the building as far and high as he could. He put the guitar down gently. "Sorry." He looked to the guitar as he said that. "It wasn't your time. It never is."

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 am

In the blink of an eye, Alexa was gone, and then she reappeared with the coat back on. She got out of his shadow entirely this time and roughly grabbed the guitar from him. She strapped it on her back with her katanas and eyed him.
"What's your name kid?"

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:16 am

"Tenno. My name's Tenno." He looked her dead in the eyes. Hatred filled them. "You don't deserve that guitar. I'd suggest putting it down before I take it. Again." He readied his powers, a few bits of dust on the roof lifted and floated in the air.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am

Alexa shrugged and put the guitar down, her flames small and she kept her hands in her coat pocket. "I feel no need to fight you."
"Come, lets speak away from the eyes of the crestfallen." She turned her back to him and began walking away, making it clear she wanted him to follow. The protestors down below were still making a fuss, this was not the best place to talk.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:25 am

Before following, Tenno took a moment to kneel by the guitar. He wanted to show respect to the man who owned it. Before Alexa moved out of sight, he turned the guitar into a poweder and put it in his pack. He condensed it so he wouldn't loose any of it in there. He would reform, or at least attempt to reform it later. He Followed the woman to wherever they were going. He wasn't going to kill her, but he still hadn't sent her a message.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)   

Back to top Go down

What I think of your War (A Conduits Thoughts Presented)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1